Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) (113224 Views)

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
naxo one cultist threaten me 4 dpt that year...
d kyne beat wey I wan beat am if I manage corner am 4 corner eh, ee 4 no c eye point me to him fellow cultists dem say Na me kpos am anyhow.

me I jez look am shake head smile.
complete Jew man like me?

Oga confra, park well abeg!
grin
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by OkaforAngel(f): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Jmk9292:
Too bad
too too bad abeg
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by IamNotWariz: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Scores will certainly be settled..Expect a bloody hit imported from another school from down south. U will understand soon how deadly a cult group can be. If UNIBEN students don't stay at home for 6months at least no be me be this. These bastard nonentities called NBM will surely pay.
how much money are they going to pay
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Skibofire(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Scores will certainly be settled..Expect a bloody hit imported from another school from down south. U will understand soon how deadly a cult group can be. If UNIBEN students don't stay at home for 6months at least no be me be this. These bastard nonentities called NBM will surely pay.
3910?
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Dividends of cultism... e sweet die
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by mikkywebs(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Jesus save us. What a world.
Shine your eyes Nigerians, never wake up a day to get back to sleep in the evening without making at least N10,000. Checkout my proof in the link below.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by IamNotWariz: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2019
ATTemi:
Make we obs our reasoning 4 online. Color tv full bkgrd .
my brother. Give your life to Christ
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2019
realstars:
So who is to be blamed?
Is it the parents? school?
Friends? The killers? Himself?
APC? Buhari? or Atiku?
Please I want to know.
Buhari
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Chatflick(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Tmiky:
I wonder why he was shot
I think he was hit by stray bullet.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2_j4pKPtw

http://www.campusgist.ng/breaking-suspected-cultists-kill-one-in-uniben-final-year-party/

Why him come dress like say na him be founder of the Vikings. Na the type wey dey carry the cult mata for head like gala
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
komodapson:
... Walai...I wish I dey where dt non useful witch shouting "Jesus" dey...y she dey shout ...she must b one useless girl on a C.G.P.A 1.2...

But wail o, e b like say me sef don dey kolo...how witch go dey fail?
don't mind her. Abeg borrow me that your used condom, my landlord's wife wan show face for my place today
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Powersurge: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
TheAk:

Can you say with absolute certainty that people are nolonger forced to join against their will? Heck even if thats true for uniben can you say the same for other schools?

See it's not a must that you quote me. I have answered the questions you are asking in my statement. I can say for certainty that people are not forced to join cult in UNIBEN. if you are living above normal student Life, paparazzi and all, then they will begin to "toast" you to join. if you have the money, and you love a paparazzi life and you want them to have your back without you joining, e still get as then dey do am. I don't have energy for many quotes biko.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by sonofElElyon: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
You talk like you are an authority in cultism and allied matters! Sorry you are the learner. I am aware of a case of a guy who was shot in the eye for dating the woman of a cultist. It was even in the papers. If a man can do that he won't have any scruples killing for his woman. Also someone who beats up a cultist without knowing he is one may end up being killed during the revenge attack... Things get out of control.. You seem not to understand this

Powersurge:

You are a learner oo. Cultist don't kill a jew man. Dem fit carry you go beat or open shop for your head. If peradventure it happens, you must have been in a continuous loggerhead with them. u go don chop like 2-3 warnings self.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ATTemi: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
After you.
IamNotWariz:
my brother. Give your life to Christ
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by webngnews: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Powersurge: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You talk like you are an authority in cultism and allied matters! Sorry you are the learner. I am aware of a case of a guy who was shot in the eye for dating the woman of a cultist. It was even in the papers. If a man can do that he won't have any scruples killing for his woman. Also someone who beats up a cultist without knowing he is one may end up being killed during the revenge attack... Things get out of control.. You seem not to understand this

ok
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Mrnoni101: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
He was killed the same day he snapped this picture... And it seemed he uploaded it that morning...

Nah the picture them take track am for public.... Meaning that your friends following you on social media could still be your enemies or informants to your enemies and your ultimate downfall.... I really learnt from this....

Besides shunning cultism, keep your circle SMALL!

If someone had told him that morning "Guy no commot oooo, today go be your last if you step out" the guy for no believe...

This life self.... God help us Biko, protect us from any mistaken Identity!

E no get anybody wey no fit die I swear �

Make una just pray say police or security no carry the body first before im people come...

If not, Nah teaching hospital them go carry am go for medical students to dissect am as experiment for human anatomy practicals
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2019
foster212:

Very true bro. Their mentality no be here
Sometimes..
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tableshaker007(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
rexie01:

I heard 3 persons died. Hw true??
Four all together
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tableshaker007(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Chatflick:

I think he was hit by stray bullet.
There is a video of the person that shot him
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by abeeee(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2019
CyberWolf:
You dey Uniben, you dey fly Aro, no wisdom at all.
the guy nor be arrow oh......he be omingogo.....correct maff.....and that should give you a hint to wat will follow suite
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by supercase1(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Truthbites:
There must be a clamp down on bloggers posting graphic content. The government should start jailing u guys. Nairaland must stop showing us graphic content. I'm so offended by this pic and disappointed in NL. What's the point of showing us a dead man? Are we doubting that he died? U can never see this kind of pictures in foreign blogs. It's jail term if u don't respect dead bodies and start displaing content. Africans can never live up to expectations
APC don teach u how to lie my friend AcCEPT THE REALITY on ground not by blaming bloggers ok
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Truthbites: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
supercase1:

APC don teach u how to lie my friend AcCEPT THE REALITY on ground not by blaming bloggers ok

So showing dead body is good? I pray when u die ur DB is displayed online
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Truthbites: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
supercase1:

Showing of graphic is good right? I pray ur DB is shown online also (in far future,cos I wish u long life)..it's a good thing..
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by 40shotz: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Aficionado is a confirmed Maphite confraternity member also known as omi gongo or Flame or show guy... He's not a ju man hence his demise... And not a vikings as picture depicts wearing red and red bead. Check his wall very well
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by supercase1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Truthbites:

Showing of graphic is good right? I pray ur DB is shown online also (in far future,cos I wish u long life)..it's a good thing..
Do u know DB no longer mean anything to the political powers and citizens of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Truthbites: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
supercase1:

Do u know DB no longer mean anything to the political powers and citizens of Nigeria

grin...do u know what I meant by DB? U are Right...our govt doesn't care
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by opebiboy: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
I heard maphite really dealt with the black men this time around and hit many of their top men. Crime dont pay. Dont start what u cant finish
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by subcbouy: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
40shotz:
Aficionado is a confirmed Maphite confraternity member also known as omi gongo or Flame or show guy... He's not a ju man hence his demise... And not a vikings as picture depicts wearing red and red bead. Check his wall very well
You too stop hanging bags. Your preaching will not lead you to heaven expect you repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.