Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) (113174 Views)

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by CyberWolf: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
You dey Uniben, you dey fly Aro, no wisdom at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by weslay: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na wa. Some people still dey form hard man for school. When Boyz dey street dey bank billions

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by oneTIMEman(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
[center][/center] he who kill by gun must die by gun. Only God knows how many he has killed...oyes
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why was that witch shouting Jesus as if she truly cares? Crocodile tears everuwhere

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by realstars: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mummyfour:
. The cabal,Aisha and Sai baba's new wife are to blame grin. I help you answer am. Oya clap for me
Thank you, your answer is under investigation.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
vikings member
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
@ all the birds, Vikings or wetin una dey call una selves above.
noted.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by JubrinElSudan: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chinakwam:
Abeg make una stop all these nonsensical comments on this guy. I'm in final year also and I was there at d jean carnival though I went home earlier b4 d stampede. I know this guy as a hype man. Can't really tell if he was a cultist or not. Don't just judge people by there appearance. This is d same mentality why policemen all over Benin stop any guy with dread rock and humiliate him. They tag people with dreadrock as yahoo boys or criminals.
U must not comment in a post. Just scroll and switch to another post if u don't really know what to say rather than raining abusive comments.
I have the same thought, as a hype man, he must have hyped "yahoo boys" of different cults in the club. They don't need to wait till today to kill him. Since the story is that he was killed by cultists, he prolly will be a cultist, so the police wouldn't bother doing any investigation.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by cenaman(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shun cultism and live a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Temptee101(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
kevotek1000:
The rate of cultism in Edo State is very high... Govt should do something really fast youth carrying arms up and down. Rest on

shocked

Was it ever low before?

Oshomonkey and Obababoon never fight for the soul and wealth of Edo finish, you are here begging them to intervene.

Caution your loved ones, protect and secure yourself. Don't join bad gang or stay out late. Be mindful of who you call your friend. Pray not to be at the right place at the wrong time etc..

Just do all these and you will be fine but if you are waiting on the aforementioned animals up there to secure you then OYO is your case

Spits

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by abels(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
nawa be like you join o
EmptyCoconutHead:
it's obvious the dead guy is a cultist too (Vikings) and he's even showing it off through the colour of his wears.
Vikings are a minority in BENIN as NBM still wields supremacy over them.
same thing happened last year at the same spot at the same carnival.
Rest in pieces son of a bitch
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Brunicekid(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cultism is BAD!... Cultism is BAD!!... Cultism is really BAD!!!

Say No to Cultism.

This is really devastating.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
The Deceased Must Have Been A Member Of A Cult Group, The Best And Safest Way To Stay On Campus And Complete One's Education Successfully Is To Avoid Making Friends Unnecessarily Just Stay On Your Own, Face Your Book Mind Your Movements and Pray To God

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ehmmy11(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
These guys only have strength in rural areas where there is enough bush to hide they are totally insignificant in more developed areas

Just go to school and graduate leave cultism for those that like it, without them we won't get news like this to remind us once in a while about our mortality

*sips cold water*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
What will he tell GOD? but thank goodness sey man no be GOD.

I hope he made peace with GOD before giving up the ghost.

I remember in 1994 when I was introduced to cultism in my year one...the guy so much sugar coated the thing that I almost joined.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Powersurge: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheAk:
people are blaming the dude for being a cultist but did you ever stop to consider the possibility that maybe,just maybe he joined against his will?that he was ladden with threats and forced to join?everyone in nigeria knows that coersion is the number 1(i think so) system cultists use to recruit new members.what would you have done if you were in his shoes?i know what it feels to be afraid that cultists might come after you one day and you won't know what to do or say when the day comes.

from 2011 upward, if anyone tell you that he was coersed to join a cult I UNIBEN, it's a bloody lie.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Powersurge: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2019
sonofElElyon:
They also kill non cultists who have issues with their members..

You are a learner oo. Cultist don't kill a jew man. Dem fit carry you go beat or open shop for your head. If peradventure it happens, you must have been in a continuous loggerhead with them. u go don chop like 2-3 warnings self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Powersurge:

from 2011 upward, if anyone tell you that he was coersed to join a cult I UNIBEN, it's a bloody lie.

No one coerses anyone except you have the mind to join. Joining is easy but leaving is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Roon9(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2019
nickxtra:
I believe even in your time, there was cultistism? Since you left the school, what effort(s) or contribution have you made towards making the school better?

It was even worse in my time ( outside the school campus). Nobody ever tries madness inside uniben. The sad part now no more electricity for hostels after 9pm. Outrageous fees everywhere. Baba it wasn't so. I can't do anything as an ex student. More so I have too much on my plate to be bothered with

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by drightguy(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Cult supremacy Ruggedization embarassed

Seniority are for those that are alive!
#Stayoutoftroublekids.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by petitejolie(f): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2019
They kill non cultist too o.
valarmorghulis:
Cultist don't just kill people,they kill their fellow cul... lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ATTemi: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Wetin carry am come jean carnival?

Death is so bleeping crazy.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2019
27Pushing30:
Who’s the fool shouting Jesus UPANDAN

Nothing makes a nigger shout Jesus than death
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deniguy01(m): 1:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol.
Buy Vikings play dem 5-3 for auchi,benin.
How dem come b minority. Ur moniker says it all

EmptyCoconutHead:
it's obvious the dead guy is a cultist too (Vikings) and he's even showing it off through the colour of his wears.
Vikings are a minority in BENIN as NBM still wields supremacy over them.
same thing happened last year at the same spot at the same carnival.
Rest in pieces son of a bitch
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ohem007(m): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Check his wrist and the shirt colour...

The first time i wore plain red shirt to school(UNICAL) mehnn I was walking like I was assistant Jesus

One nigga came up to me and was like MY GEE SHEY YOU GO SHOW FOR AREA HE GET ONE TALLY WEY WE DEY ON NOW...

which fucking area again now
Buh thank God shaaa say dem no blow me shot

I just jejely skip class carry my two left leg go house straight before I go even reach house sef I don pull shirt wear singlet

Thank God someone stole that shirt that night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Assuming say you be bird or stupid Viking

Just enter Uniben then halla me

I promise you
You go be history

If he is SARS now you will start apologizing. We wont see or hear Dodorima anywhere

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 1:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Instead of joining cult why not join Niggerian Army. You can shoot people in NE then when you are not at war you are licensed to harrass and rape civilians at will

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2019
deniguy01:
Lol. Buy Vikings play dem 5-3 for auchi,benin. How dem come b minority. Ur moniker says it all

another Vikings cultist spotted. don't worry you'll be the Next to be gunned down soon cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2019
worldclass68:

I wear black on black mostly, so I be cultist too abi....
Nope there's a way those who know intentionally combine colours & only those who know, can know. It's something u can't understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
If you know I'm a coward, then drop your address or number.

This keyboard is making you a fool before your generation. Can you say a word where men talk? Mumu.

I bet you, you'll die before me. Thunder fire your village chief there.
omo see painment. oga nor dey form any useless hard man for nairaland, anybody can claim anything on this faceless forum.

you're a low life tout and you physically cannot stand in my face to engage on a discussion cos we no be mates.
but if u still want make we meet then make we plan on where to meet and engage on a one on one wing Chun (combat) no weapons, just exchange of blows make we see who go last.
bastard.
omo ale jatijati.
oponu.
idiot on a Faceless forum.
awon keypad warriors

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by IamNotWariz: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2019
deniguy01:
Lol.
Buy Vikings play dem 5-3 for auchi,benin.
How dem come b minority. Ur moniker says it all
you and EmptyCoconutHead needs to give your life to Christ. Repent. Christ is the only way to salvation

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.