Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? (7661 Views)

Every Abuja Girl That Is On Inmessage,tinder & Badoo Is Doing Prostitution-man / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by DankemzI(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2019
Crookesmore:
Is the economy as bad as this? I see girls charging 10-20k for a night. Is this the new job in town?

Govt should legalize prostitution and tax this hoes heavily sad
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2019
They are there because of people like me.

TonieLee
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2019
DankemzI:

Govt should legalize prostitution and tax this hoes heavily sad

the country is bad already, this would make it worse.

though, it won't happen.
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Oluromantic: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Stop glorifying stupid things like ritual. If not you will be made to regret it.
You have comprehension deficiency

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Buffalo2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Twob:

I beg give me the logo of the app or its name make I download it and toy with them on dating mission
name is Inmassage. You can download it from playstore
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by hkidola00(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
iammo:
cool

They dont have customers daily so they charge higher so as to keep body and soul together till the next customer show up

you'd be amazed that all those girls are quaters in a one room boysquaters in lekki,. this is why the get mad at non paying clients

guyy,u dey street, u get sense
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by tizzyhands(m): 1:26am On Nov 10, 2019
They no longer love with their heart but take love as a mere thing that they can just toil with your feelings anyhow if you can't support them financially..
You can read this post to know what to expect before beginning to date. https://relhealth.com/dating-14-things-to-know-before-you-start-dating-him-or-her/
Finally, you can also make a girl fall in love with you truly by reading https://relhealth.com/make-a-girl-fall-in-love-with-you-46-best-proven-tips-ever/
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by drmikeadams(m): 2:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

I laugh you never ready Bleep classy babes if you have the money you will some guys wound even Bleep just the girls company smoking up and doing drug together is enough and will collect 50 to 100k
grin angry grin

What's classy bout a girl who goes around sharing pussyyy around for a living?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by tizzyhands(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2019
The system is now worst as it's not just you gunning for a girl who is looking for a sweet relationship. You can get to know her and for you to be on a safer side, you have to make thorough research to know if she truly loves you. These tips can aid you to know if a girl truly loves you https://relhealth.com/40-signs-your-girlfriend-doesnt-love-you-anymore/.
You can also follow these tips to make her fall in love with you immensely https://relhealth.com/make-a-girl-fall-in-love-with-you-46-best-proven-tips-ever/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool / See This Girl's Killer Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.