Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn (85464 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Blazebond(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
nairalanders, abeg wetin be satchet Jew man?
It means the dude is a bloody nobody,an ordinary man,a nothing.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by GreenArrow1(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

You don't need to be in the same environment bro. That town Makurdi is on a different level. Just pay a visit there to understand better grin

I know a guy in Demekpe area of Makurdi who was shot at his spinal cord because he refused to join the Junior Vikings. The guys who shot him said "Him dey too form fine boy" That guy uses a wheel chair till date. That town na just prayers sha for a any youth to survive

Really? Who was the guy and when did this happen? Details abeg.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by ATTemi: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
It means he is the king of the Jews.
egopersonified:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by abumeinben(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
FreddyKruger:
Useless benin youths be killing themselves in the name of cultism but will run away from herdsmen raping their mothers and sisters and killing their fathers and brothers.
Is that not cowardice and stupidity mixed together?

You think Uniben is one of your regional low budget schools that would only admit indigenes?

There are few Edo state students in Uniben.....you can mention Ekpoma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Sad news
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Was he a cultist? embarassed

Wel growing up in Makurdi has made me to give benefits of the doubt to dudes killed by cultists.

I knew over 7 dudes killed during 2015-2018 period who were never cultist. I'll never forget the death of one of my area dudes then who was shot from behind by the gun man (Cultist) @7pm who did not do a proper verification. His neighbour who was he real deal they came for jumped the fence and ran away till date.

The dudes who pulled that hit were remorseful, but too late as the deed has been done.

I remembered in 2005 how i was almost killed at Plaza hotel in Mkd by some touts who called themselves black skulls ( junior ) just because i had a little business in an area dominated by Red skins (Junior Vikings). They assumed that i must be a Red guy to own a business in a Vikings dominated area. Assumption!! Assumption!!!

I was lucky when they wanted to pull that evil act on me they first took excuse from one of their senior Chairman a popular Cultist then who is my next compound neighbour. The guy screamed "Omo nope oh this Guy una wan fall na Satchet Jew man" grin cheesy

May God continue to guide us all.

What you said is very true, which is why you should give them a very very very wide berth. One moves into your room, move three rooms away.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by stanliwise(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nothing concern me if avocado die. Na e problem be that. Useless cultist
and maybe he was not.... calm down.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by KendrickAyomide: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
stanliwise:
and maybe he was not.... calm down.
you get sense? Na only im they there? I'm closer to Uniben than you are
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by stanliwise(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you get sense? Na only im they there? I'm closer to Uniben than you are
I am a graduate of Uniben, so I know how it rolls. Just because someone was shot don't mean he was part of them, it might have been just a clash, or he may be rolling with bad company while he is not one.

Your initial words where clouded with judgments you can't prove, you can only assume he is a cultist which 70% of the time YES, but not all the time.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by jamesfadairo(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Likely a reprisal attack

I can't conclude though.

I witnessed similar thing in Awka last year before Imo Awka.

About 21 axed. Okada was banned afterwards.

I can relate,twas terrific and bloody!
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by DNSPro: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
she was never worth it.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by okpmoses: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Speechless.so sad it has to end this way.dude was cool.we rehearsed and played musical instruments in Benin for a while.the last time we spent together was in his church.so sad jmoss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by dallyemmy: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2019
...your parents sent you to school to acquire sound education but sadly enough you became savages and a little lower than beasts...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by wakes: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2019
RIP
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Now, people will begin to realize that SARS is doing a great job!

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Edyice: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:

Jew man is someone that is not a cultists

Yessss someone who doesn't belong is Jew

They ask just to make sure ... Before beating or worse start grin

But after seeing cultists killed like losers

I often ask myself WHO is the JEW now grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
it means a person who isn't a cultist and doesn't even know or concern him or herself with that kind of issue

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
ATTemi:
It means he is the king of the Jews.
I use laugh crash my plate of food ,you owe me lunch bro

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by pawesome(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Wel growing up in Makurdi has made me to give benefits of the doubt to dudes killed by cultists.

I knew over 7 dudes killed during 2015-2018 period who were never cultist. I'll never forget the death of one of my area dudes then who was shot from behind by the gun man (Cultist) @7pm who did not do a proper verification. His neighbour who was he real deal they came for jumped the fence and ran away till date.

The dudes who pulled that hit were remorseful, but too late as the deed has been done.

I remembered in 2005 how i was almost killed at Plaza hotel in Mkd by some touts who called themselves black skulls ( junior ) just because i had a little business in an area dominated by Red skins (Junior Vikings). They assumed that i must be a Red guy to own a business in a Vikings dominated area. Assumption!! Assumption!!!

I was lucky when they wanted to pull that evil act on me they first took excuse from one of their senior Chairman a popular Cultist then who is my next compound neighbour. The guy screamed "Omo nope oh this Guy una wan fall na Satchet Jew man" grin cheesy

it reached a point where i stopped going to high level when i was in the uni... Operation zenda were killing dem daily...forget 2015-18...the cultist stuff has reduced den...from 2008,it was a daily affair

9 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Depressed101: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
fr3do:

Uniben student doesn't translate to Benin youth
na benin youth come better pass...
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Mcuzy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't even know what attracts them to cultism if u are being opressed ,join the army , if u want to oppress join the army that way if u die u'll die with honour and be prayed for not after u join cult u'll be killed because ur cult members girlfriend was stolen by another cultist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
fr3do:

Uniben student doesn't translate to Benin youth
amd who told u those cultists are uniben students?
they're useless Benin touts.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by abobim: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Same here almost happened to me in port Harcourt. If not for my mum, I would have been shot. They came for a guy in my axis. I was sitting outside not knowing guys has surrounded me. The Guy's they came for was sitting in my seat I kept outside. He left , and I had to seat there without knowing someone was there. In the church , mum has been praying against wrong identity that same day for me. To cut story short , mum asked me to leave the seat in her store and when I stood up to go in, the guys now knew I was a wrong identity. One came up to tell me thank your mum for your life because you would have gone by now. The truth I was backing the road and I was sleeveless and the guy was on same attire. Not everyone that is killed is a cultist talking with experiences from different angles.
SarkinYarki:

Why are you always in violent regions that start with letter M? Makurdi , Maidugri

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by henryhemon(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZIAZI:

And u have substantial evidence that he was a cultist? Stop making costly assumptions by saying amen to such prayers. Here in PH, boys wey no even b cultists dey most at times fall prey to these "ignorant fools" masquerading themselves as Aro this and that.

Except you don't know how painstakingly the plan when you re marked for dead.

The follow and monitor every single step you take on the fateful day, they look for the perfect opportunity and when you re very vulnerable.

It's different when it's more than one guy man they re looking for,they go on shooting spree but this one?? Percentage he is a cultist is 95%.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by omenka(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

You don't need to be in the same environment bro. That town Makurdi is on a different level. Just pay a visit there to understand better grin

I know a guy in Demekpe area of Makurdi who was shot at his spinal cord because he refused to join the Junior Vikings. The guys who shot him said "Him dey too form fine boy" That guy uses a wheel chair till date. That town na just prayers sha for a any youth to survive
Those idiots ruined Woodland, Steam Bar, Goodies, Uncle's Place, Jackies, Palm Garden, and now they're taking over Skyfall and Haf Haven.

Pathetic.

Killed my best friend six months ago. Losing that guy is the Most painful experience I've ever had. Shot him twice in the head right in front of his house.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nmezor(f): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Likely a reprisal attack

I can't conclude though.

I witnessed similar thing in Awka last year before Imo Awka.

About 21 axed. Okada was banned afterwards.
Hmmm, where in Awka precisely. Temp.site or perm site?
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by anonymousghost2(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nothing concern me if avocado die. Na e problem be that. Useless cultist

he is not a cultist.
ogun kill u.
useless fool

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by DCmonster: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I had similar experience in ado-ekiti too years back. It was God and good deeds that saved me that day. They chased me and I ran like Usain bolt I actually suspected their movement that was why I outran them. The whole area came out to defend me. I was going to be taken away live by these three guys who later claimed I was a thief. But guys on that street vowed that everybody here go die before Una go carry these boy go. That was when I looked into the crowd of men eyes and started seeing familiar faces ready to fight for me. Since then I decided never to look down on anyone again in my life. I was good to those guys and popular in school too. My popularity and being good saved me that very day. Never look down on anyone no matter how low their life might seem to be and be good to people always.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Kakablanka(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
I pray he find peace with his Maker..
Shun cultism, the day u joined cult was the day u signed ur death� warrant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.