Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn (85536 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Grandlord: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
JastSiryin:
Bros with all the Intel mistakes still and do happen. I think our response to deaths like this have already been programmed into us. I wouldn't be presumptuous if I said that most Nigerians still believe that people who've been murdered under certain circumstances must have done something "bad" . That "good people" don't die certain deaths.

Honestly speaking , I think this unrealistic rationalized belief is as a result of gross insecurity and injustice that exists around us, and for the most part are out of our control. The last frontier of course, are our minds. So we've fortified this with various unrealistic notions that give us a sense of control over things,that somehow we can guard ourselves from untimely demise. We use that to make sense of the world we live in.

I strongly believe that many criminals are aware of this and use it to their advantage. I find it very absurd, and in some regard asinine, that one would believe that cultists would have more expertise in conducting investigations than the govt funded Police!? Come on bruh
Nice one. Most people think that when you are careful and live right, then you're totally absolved of casualty. Life isn't that black and white, unfortunately. Good people are also victims of unexpected circumstances and that's life for you.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Ifeanyimike123: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
There's always consequences
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
DNSPro:
she was never worth it.
you know Tejiri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.