Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn (85467 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by seguno2: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Don't tribalize it, cultism exists everywhere especially in all southern Nigeria. Do well to stop tribalism just as I have embarassed

The issue is not about tribalism but the fact that the useless boys do nothing to Fulani herdsmen. Read for understanding always.

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by gwinaB(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
stanliwise:
I am a graduate of Uniben, so I know how it rolls. Just because someone was shot don't mean he was part of them, it might have been just a clash, or he may be rolling with bad company while he is not one.

Your initial words where clouded with judgments you can't prove, you can only assume he is a cultist which 70% of the time YES, but not all the time.

You don't even know if he was part of those that carried out the hit.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
gwinaB:

You don't even know if he was part of those that carried out the hit.
who knows..... it fit be o grin
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
He was actually celebrating like it was his last. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
he must have wasted many lives. I have no pity for any cultist

thunder fire all cultists home and abroad. their cultism couldn't help Nigeria to end bokoharam, bandits and kidnapping. useless cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by promzy555(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Your generations [1quote author=FreddyKruger post=83669356]Useless benin youths be killing themselves in the name of cultism but will run away from herdsmen raping their mothers and sisters and killing their fathers and brothers.
Is that not cowardice and stupidity mixed together?[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Systrom(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
RIP to the dead �
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Noss24: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Uniben wey b say d school security sef na cultists. I hate the sch for that, cultists go tell you say mk u go report, say na dem still b head of security. I chop slap no b small dat year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by GhostWisperer: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fake friends. Exploiting his death for cheap publicity and internet fame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by AmazingELixir: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The only thing I can see is that his dentals are beautifully structured.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Likely a reprisal attack

I can't conclude though.

I witnessed similar thing in Awka last year before Imo Awka.

About 21 axed. Okada was banned afterwards.

As if it was okada that did d axing. Our people in govt don't seem to be able to see beyond their nose
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by KendrickAyomide: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he is not a cultist.
ogun kill u.
useless fool
ogun kill your papa too. May you perish like him. Cultist

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by partnerbizn5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, where in Awka precisely. Temp.site or perm site?

it cuts across all.
one was killed in umuike, close to ziks avenue, ie paul university side.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nmezor(f): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

it cuts across all.
one was killed in umuike, close to ziks avenue, ie paul university side.
okay I see... Was thinking their activities had died down
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Equity15(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mcuzy:
I don't even know what attracts them to cultism if u are being opressed ,join the army , if u want to oppress join the army that way if u die u'll die with honour and be prayed for not after u join cult u'll be killed because ur cult members girlfriend was stolen by another cultist
lol..growing up..na exactly wetin I dey tell my fellow barracks boy..if you 1 opress or cult dey shark you..join army..na federal cult grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Mcuzy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Equity15:
lol..growing up..na exactly wetin I dey tell my fellow barracks boy..if you 1 opress or cult dey shark you..join army..na federal cult grin
yes na but boys nor dey get sense dem go join mum cult wey he be say if ur guy get problem he go call u and if u nor take time u die while dat ur cult guy go run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
R.I.P Flame
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This young man never anticipated his death until he met death unnexpectedly.
Now his Judgment has been set, his eternity fixed and if his life on earth had been in Christ then in heaven rest his soul at the saviours side, but if not, hell becomes his abode which ever way, his end is for all eternity.

Friend make peace with God today, Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus so you can have peace with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Equity15(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mcuzy:
yes na but boys nor dey get sense dem go join mum cult wey he be say if ur guy get problem he go call u and if u nor take time u die while dat ur cult guy go run
I swear. the thing dey vex me when I see cultist...I always see them as dead body wey dey find person wey dem go carry follow body die. Soja Sef get hope for longer life pass them

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by collinometricx: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
abumeinben:

You think Uniben is one of your regional low budget schools that would only admit indigenes?

There are few Edo state students in Uniben.....you can mention Ekpoma.
what has ekp got to do with this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Mcuzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Equity15:
I swear. the thing dey vex me when I see cultist...I always see them as dead body wey dey find person wey dem go carry follow body die. Soja Sef get hope for longer life pass them
Where I take vex for cultist pass na the day when one of my guy wey be cultist go kill person wey dem send am , when they catch am na beat dey beat am die and who send am dey house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by subcbouy: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
nairalanders, abeg wetin be satchet Jew man?
You must prepare to read very hard.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by JJOF(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
nairalanders, abeg wetin be satchet Jew man?
Jewish man that sells sachet water grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by abumeinben(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
collinometricx:
what has ekp got to do with this?

It's a state school. Besides, no much discrimination.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by InvertedHammer: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Was he a cultist? embarassed

Wel growing up in Makurdi has made me to give benefits of the doubt to dudes killed by cultists.

I knew over 7 dudes killed during 2015-2018 period who were never cultist. I'll never forget the death of one of my area dudes then who was shot from behind by the gun man (Cultist) @7pm who did not do a proper verification. His neighbour who was he real deal they came for jumped the fence and ran away till date.

The dudes who pulled that hit were remorseful, but too late as the deed has been done.

I remembered in 2005 how i was almost killed at Plaza hotel in Mkd by some touts who called themselves black skulls ( junior ) just because i had a little business in an area dominated by Red skins (Junior Vikings). They assumed that i must be a Red guy to own a business in a Vikings dominated area. Assumption!! Assumption!!!

I was lucky when they wanted to pull that evil act on me they first took excuse from one of their senior Chairman a popular Cultist then who is my next compound neighbour. The guy screamed "Omo nope oh this Guy una wan fall na Satchet Jew man" grin cheesy

May God continue to guide us all.
/
University environment is different.

They know themselves.
/
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by JastSiryin(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Roon9:

That is makurdi. These dudes down south have better Intel than the Nigerian police force. Also you can never speak for any body cos you can be with them throughout the day but at the 11th hour when you are fast asleep you won't know what they are upto
Bros with all the Intel mistakes still and do happen. I think our response to deaths like this have already been programmed into us. I wouldn't be presumptuous if I said that most Nigerians still believe that people who've been murdered under certain circumstances must have done something "bad" . That "good people" don't die certain deaths.

Honestly speaking , I think this unrealistic rationalized belief is as a result of gross insecurity and injustice that exists around us, and for the most part are out of our control. The last frontier of course, are our minds. So we've fortified this with various unrealistic notions that give us a sense of control over things,that somehow we can guard ourselves from untimely demise. We use that to make sense of the world we live in.

I strongly believe that many criminals are aware of this and use it to their advantage. I find it very absurd, and in some regard asinine, that one would believe that cultists would have more expertise in conducting investigations than the govt funded Police!? Come on bruh

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Mescana22(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have friends in GHANA here who are Nigerians, Rivers and Bayesla Boys, they will always call the clowns (there mates) in Nigeria and ask dem how e dey bem, then the fools in nigeria will give them updates, some times tell dem there arms don finish, my guys will send them money to buy arms and kill demselves while they are here in ghana cashing out big and living good life, grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by bigpicture001: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Am very sure he is a cultist....who wears red and black trousers on campus
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by DCmonster: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Noss24:
Uniben wey b say d school security sef na cultists. I hate the sch for that, cultists go tell you say mk u go report, say na dem still b head of security. I chop slap no b small dat year.
Lol! I was in uniben late last year to see a lil bro. He took me to one male hostel and asked me to wait in a common at boys hostel painted in indomie colour theme. Naso security men 3 enter that night begin use leg kick guys that were sleeping to wake up. I was like wtf! Are these guys really security men or bloody cultist. I was expecting them to kick or touch me but they never did. Those guys are actually cultists because when me dey school them no born the security well to use leg wake students up for hostel common room.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by ATTemi: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
fabiano09:

I use laugh crash my plate of food ,you owe me lunch bro
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Legendguru: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.