Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn (85514 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by onward4life(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
omenka:
Those idiots ruined Woodland, Steam Bar, Goodies, Uncle's Place, Palm Garden, and now they're taking over Skyfall and Haf Haven.

Pathetic.

Killed my best friend six months ago. Losing that guy is the Most painful experience I've ever had. Shot him twice in the head right in front of his house.

MAKURDI means cultism in diffuse!
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Olayinka777(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

You don't need to be in the same environment bro. That town Makurdi is on a different level. Just pay a visit there to understand better grin

I know a guy in Demekpe area of Makurdi who was shot at his spinal cord because he refused to join the Junior Vikings. The guys who shot him said "Him dey too form fine boy" That guy uses a wheel chair till date. That town na just prayers sha for a any youth to survive

Hmmm! Different strokes for different folks!
I stayed in Makurdi for a long time long b4 I gained admission into a tertiary institution in the Southwest,I never for once had any issue with any guy.
There was a time a girl wanted to cause trouble between me & a guy, he had to appeal to me to let go of the girl for him.
Myself & the guy later became very close.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Realfrankie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
For them to kill him, he must have killed also
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by pezeji(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Was he a cultist? embarassed

Wel growing up in Makurdi has made me to give benefits of the doubt to dudes killed by cultists.

I knew over 7 dudes killed during 2015-2018 period who were never cultist. I'll never forget the death of one of my area dudes then who was shot from behind by the gun man (Cultist) @7pm who did not do a proper verification. His neighbour who was he real deal they came for jumped the fence and ran away till date.

The dudes who pulled that hit were remorseful, but too late as the deed has been done.

I remembered in 2005 how i was almost killed at Plaza hotel in Mkd by some touts who called themselves black skulls ( junior ) just because i had a little business in an area dominated by Red skins (Junior Vikings). They assumed that i must be a Red guy to own a business in a Vikings dominated area. Assumption!! Assumption!!!

I was lucky when they wanted to pull that evil act on me they first took excuse from one of their senior Chairman a popular Cultist then who is my next compound neighbour. The guy screamed "Omo nope oh this Guy una wan fall na Satchet Jew man" grin cheesy

May God continue to guide us all.
Was once a victim of such wrong identity but God through few niggers who know me well stood firm and denied them such act. God will continue to protect us. Makurdi na war zone, only we wey grow there knows what that town is all about
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Wel growing up in Makurdi has made me to give benefits of the doubt to dudes killed by cultists.

I knew over 7 dudes killed during 2015-2018 period who were never cultist. I'll never forget the death of one of my area dudes then who was shot from behind by the gun man (Cultist) @7pm who did not do a proper verification. His neighbour who was he real deal they came for jumped the fence and ran away till date.

The dudes who pulled that hit were remorseful, but too late as the deed has been done.

I remembered in 2005 how i was almost killed at Plaza hotel in Mkd by some touts who called themselves black skulls ( junior ) just because i had a little business in an area dominated by Red skins (Junior Vikings). They assumed that i must be a Red guy to own a business in a Vikings dominated area. Assumption!! Assumption!!!

I was lucky when they wanted to pull that evil act on me they first took excuse from one of their senior Chairman a popular Cultist then who is my next compound neighbour. The guy screamed "Omo nope oh this Guy una wan fall na Satchet Jew man" grin cheesy

You have a clear view of the situation and your experience, if true, has been illuminating.

Someone called that guy a cultist without even knowing him from anywhere and I scolded the fool but he turned on me and promised me death for rebuking a wrong assumption without investigation.

I found out that lots of nigerians base their stories on rumours or assumption without a clear fact. People get caught in crossfire.

As for assumptions, the fact that it rained does not mean that the whole road has been covered with flood waters.

Stop assuming shit without facts.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Ezedavo12(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Was he a cultist? embarassedjunior Vikings) you be sachet you dey for dominated area we are one

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by AmuDimpka: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Don't tribalize it, cultism exists everywhere especially in all southern Nigeria. Do well to stop tribalism just as I have embarassed

Ekosodin, Ekpoma... Edo state is known for crime especially omila .. that's the truth he said .... What do they gain seff in cultism

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
This guy was a scholar he taught me in one lecture close too UNIBEN when I was preparing for jamb.. he was a tutor in most lectures around Benin ...he was very jovial and funny,he once told us in class then that is dream was to become a doctor (ganacologist ) in conclusion he was am hustler ...too bad this wicked world don't appreciate that.....rip man

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
This guy was a scholar he taught me in one lecture close too UNIBEN when I was preparing for jamb.. he was a tutor in most lectures around Benin ...he was very jovial and funny,he once told us in class then that is dream was to become a doctor (ganacologist ) in conclusion he was am hustler ...too bad this wicked world don't appreciate that.....rip man embarassed
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Equity15(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mcuzy:
Where I take vex for cultist pass na the day when one of my guy wey be cultist go kill person wey dem send am , when they catch am na beat dey beat am die and who send am dey house
chai...see big fool..he died a fool, unfortunately, kill person like say na chicken.. person wey send you dey house, sit down cross legs..chai

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by omenka(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
onward4life:

Beer, codeine, weed, women. That's all they do. Smh.

To make matters worse, we have the most useless governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by omenka(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
onward4life:

Oh my God!!!

They just killed another friend of mine five minutes ago!!! Shot in the head in front of his house!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by zigibada: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
omenka:
Oh my God!!!

They just killed another friend of mine five minutes ago!!! Shot in the head in front of his house!!! cry cry cry cry
omenka shocked
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
zigibada:
omenka shocked
Moments ago!! cry
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by zigibada: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
omenka:
Moments ago!! cry
hmmmm abeg stay safe ooo

you still dey important to us here
at least the joy we derive trolling you cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by blaqtom(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
That dude was a mafite....he priced he has paid I hope he finds peace in heaven....Abstain from cultism folks to avoid early grave

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Deejaygold(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Say no to cultist
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Trademark007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Which one be mafite Biko....... Say no to Cultism
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by SmartDave(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
FreddyKruger:
Useless benin youths be killing themselves in the name of cultism but will run away from herdsmen raping their mothers and sisters and killing their fathers and brothers.
Is that not cowardice and stupidity mixed together?

Please loud it!!!
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Godwin2am(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
if you've killed by the sword you die by it too
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Triniti(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Why are you always in violent regions that start with letter M? Makurdi , Maidugri
Maybe, his business thrive very well in conflict zones

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by onward4life(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
omenka:
Oh my God!!!

Where exactly
Which ppo he beef wit lately..

I remember rice mill
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by LordAzubuike(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jesse25:
This guy was a scholar he taught me in one lecture close too UNIBEN when I was preparing for jamb.. he was a tutor in most lectures around Benin ...he was very jovial and funny,he once told us in class then that is his dream was to become a doctor (ganacologist ) gynecologist. in conclusion he was am a hustler ...too bad this wicked world don't appreciate that.....rip man embarassed

Your terrible English and poor use of tenses has been corrected.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
onward4life:

Where exactly
Which ppo he beef wit lately..

I remember rice mill
Another has just been hacked to death. Amokachi lane, both of them! Neighbors. shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by DexterousOne(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol omo you know those guys wella oh grin

Wadata Conductors grin

In essence

Nigeria is ruined beyond repair

For cultists to be this brazen
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Your terrible English and poor use of tenses has been corrected.
Who cares go Bleep ur self joor

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by akata1: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

most especially north bank.God really saved me there then.
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by ocheejeh: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

It's not a good idea to have business in a cultism dominated area.... when scores begin de count anybody fit go down... niggas go wan drop message by all means. Dis guys are not CIA, they are just group of mal-enlightened(improper orientation) gangsters.
Thank God for your Life...
Your reference to BS (black skull) and RS (red skins) brother I confirmed, u de d area dat year �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by ocheejeh: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

You don't need to be in the same environment bro. That town Makurdi is on a different level. Just pay a visit there to understand better grin

I know a guy in Demekpe area of Makurdi who was shot at his spinal cord because he refused to join the Junior Vikings. The guys who shot him said "Him dey too form fine boy" That guy uses a wheel chair till date. That town na just prayers sha for a any youth to survive

My brother it might be that a certain girl that they interested in refused them because of that guy... so them come decide to cripple the fineboi...
Your papa nor be rugged army, u come de dress anyhow for volatile area wia the only language boys understand na to oppress in de name of cult? And you nor even join any cult like dem self?
Dem go use u shine I swear...
U should be on extreme low key to survive in a cultism environment if not anything you do will attract their attention unless say your own too nor good oohhhh!
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by msughdoo: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2019
is Makurdi so full of cultists?
it was a cool, peaceful town in the 1990s. what happened?
is there still night life in Makurdi?

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by centboy123456(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Mescana22:
I have friends in GHANA here who are Nigerians, Rivers and Bayesla Boys, they will always call the clowns (there mates) in Nigeria and ask dem how e dey bem, then the fools in nigeria will give them updates, some times tell dem there arms don finish, my guys will send them money to buy arms and kill demselves while they are here in ghana cashing out big and living good life, grin grin grin grin grin

lol that funny
Re: UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn by ezigr8(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2019
Let the dead bury the dead.
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.