Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

All I Smell Is Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Smell Is Christmas (234 Views)

Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? / I Try To Kiss My Babe And I Smell Smell / I smell a rat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Smell Is Christmas by ONKEvents(f): 3:06am On Nov 02, 2019
All we smell is Christmas

It's about that time of the year.

How do you unwind after the long year? How do you say THANK YOU to your staffs, colleague or Boss. How do you show them, they really matter and are much appreciated.

Let ONK Events help you with that desired/deserved end of the year party.

Order from our numerous hamper packages.

Family party, office party, corporate event, intimate event, Christmas cruise, Christmas get away. We are just a dial away�.

Call us today 07033778195.

ONK Events..... the brand to reckon with

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria TEN / Mr Ibu's Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard / Reloaded: Overlord Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.