Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? (970 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Peter532: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is getting so fustrating I don't know if they are doing it because of the colour of my teeth.

People keep covering their nose with one hand when I talk to them some move backwards.
They intentionally do this always to hurt my feelings
I have tried several times to perceive my mouth but it's normal.
I brush very well just the decoloration.
What's wrong with people
I don't know if it's because it's me
Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by dawnomike(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Peter532:
This is getting so fustrating I don't know if they are doing it because of the colour of my teeth.

People keep covering their nose with one hand when I talk to them some move backwards. I have tried several times to perceive my mouth odour but it's normal.
See a dentist for teeth whitening and cleaning

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Eya,brush your tongue well and always walk around with tomtom in your pocket.
But if na me,I will definitely tell you if you mouth dey smell o.i no go hide am
Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
See a dentist.

The place that causes mouth breath fouling the is the tongue, always take time to brush it to make it as natural looking as possible...

Make sure to rinse your mouth with water after eating and use something like visc blue or lemon to give your breath a god smell.

Remember two brush at twice daily,.

if someone can pick it up your mouth smell while discussing with you from a distance it becomes an issue. You try as much as possible to reduce it to as low as reasonably practicable in order to reduce the possibility of that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Nonexisting1: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Brother, you can't because you're used to it just as why people with body odor no dey notice until they start receiving body sprays and roll ons as birthday gifts incessantly.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by zed7: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
If people turn away from you, know that you're seen as a walking time bomb. Better run to a dentist now.
Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Foodqueen(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
To perceive the smell.... You can cover your mouth with both hands, with your nose in it, then breathe out with your mouth and quickly breathe in through your nose, u will definitely perceive something.

See a dentist.

It hurts my heart when people aren't comfortable with their body part.

Pele, u will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by ElliotP: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Your nose nor dey work well

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2023
You're used to the smell.

And you're supposed to brush your tongue aswell, until it is pink.

If you have a white tongue, your breath stinks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Zaheertyler(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2023
LoL
Omo just visit dentist
Oyibo dun make life easy
Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by DarkCaesar(m): 5:05am On Dec 13, 2023
Lick the back of your hand or open skin then smell it……its a sure fire way of knowing not only if you have mouth odor but also how strong it is unless you don’t want to be truthful to yourself
Just lick your wrist or back of ✋ to see

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by Truvelisback(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Peter532:

People keep covering their nose with one hand when I talk to them some move backwards.
They intentionally do this always to hurt my feelings
I have tried several times to perceive my mouth but it's normal.
I brush very well just the decoloration.
What's wrong with people
Oga, take care of your mouth before a thousand will fall at your right hand and ten thousand at your left and none would come near you. grin
Re: Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour? by brain54(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Maybe you have nose block too...

But seriously everyone around you can't be cringing in disgust when you talk.

Something is up.

Visit a dentist Bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For A Good Relationship / Can I Ever Get Over Her? / Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.