Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods (25271 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Nnemuka:
Those of you asking why Reno is in the US with his family should not forget that FG led by Buhari and Mamman Daura are after opposition.

Where is Sowore?
nobody is safe here even Nnamdi Kanu was told the safest place for him is in prison.

For me, we.deserve the type of leaders we get because even the youths have either been brainwashed or silenced in this Buhari's regime.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10496735_fbimg1572677534000_jpeg9c580afbdba6ff2b6f75ef976e4720a1

asuquo has missed several things here

there are fantastic quality tower aluminum pots for sale in nigeria
brand new perkins generators are brought in knock down as assembled in nigeria. the soundproof cabin is Nigerian manufacture. the moment you buy a brandnew gen from jubalili and co, you are buying a mde in nigeria gen
in the same way, scanfrost home/kitchen appliances are brought in knock down and assembled in nigeria.

that cartoon is very inaccurate and speaks badly of him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83671970:

GBAMsolutely!

He would come back to Nigeria ASAP,
His fellow wailers and supporters of corruption want to hug him!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83671960:

This fraudster and impersonator is totally mad patapata.
We hope he is still using his 5 different monikers he has on Nairaland.

A thief that works for and still supporting criminals that took our country 60 years back through their reckless stealing and looting.

Mumu Reno, Awon the blogger blogger!
[/s]

2 Likes

[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
I don't like Buhari's administration but this Runmouth ọmọ kirikiri

A Useless politician CUM blogger is more useless and Senseless.

Where is he making noise from? U.S of course, enjoying the loots he got from jonadáft's government.
If dem born him mama well, me he step into Naija.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
First of all, he never said he would ban government officials from travelling for medical trips

Second of all, Nigeria doesn't have the facilities to treat the president despite the billions being budgeted yearly for the improvement of the facilities.

Thirdly, unlike the health facility that is quite expensive, we have the the capabilities to feed ourselves and even produce for export.

And not mention that we really need to start producing something judging by the number of jobless people in the country.

So I really do not understand Reno's point

Should the president be allowed to die or should he permit smuggling to continue to undermine our economy in order not to appear like a hypocrite to Reno and his fans.

guy - reno is an internet troll. even when he was here as beaf, he was an internet troll. always spouting dubious bs for small minds to lap up.
you should be more like - what has this fool said this time?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by BOBAN2710: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
The kind of priest that came to this man naming ceremony when he was born didnt do this man any good..

they didint pray for him to be brainy in his life time...

look at some one son and some children daddy been pinky in every word's he utters...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Please when will buhari die?
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.
You will soon die of high blood pressure, the same symptoms that killed your father, useless animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2019
edoairways:

We have the money to do so. At least let the health care facilities be reasonable for the common man to use is that too difficult to ask?. How many times do we see SA leaders travel out for treatment compare to Nigeria?
SA is not the mate of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructural Facilities.

S A has a very solid private health sector that majority of the Elites in the country subscribe to.

In Nigeria, even ordinary Nigerians with serious terminal disease are encouraged by our local hospitats here to go abroad to perform surgeries.

So we simply don't have what it takes to build a world class health facility yet.

And the health facility in the Aso rock has a very limited scope, it is more like a clinic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by content208: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Carmit:
Ask him where he and his whole family are living.

Use your head. Reno isn't the one that asked you to only buy Nigerian goods. So, Reno shouldn't be the subject of focus here. As usual, APC blind defenders comment like their brains are dysfunctional. Why is that?

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by surgical: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Emecunze:
The comments above are so annoying. You guys left the message to attack the messenger. Why compare Reno with Buhari who is the number one citizen of the country. The message is simple, as a leader, you have to lead for others to follow. You patronise foreign countries and foreign goods but wants your fellowers to consume locally made ones. How is that possible?
it is so sad,it shows no hope for this country,people defending their oppressors,while suffering,believing suffering is their own while good life is for their president why was he ,elected, don't dey see how other presidents behaves
With the way things are only God can rescue this nation,until the coming of buhari I never knew the people were so stupid,buhari has revealed that, the danger is that others coming behind may follow that pattern believing that the more hardship you visit on them the more they love you,just like they are doing to buhari and the circle continues

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Congrats321(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2019
How much loot has EFCC recovered from reno omokiri? You people will focus on insulting personalities than the message. Nigerian youth haaaa
OSUigboFlatHead:

Where is he making noise from? U.S of course, enjoying the loots he got from jonadáft's government.

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

Use your head. Reno isn't the one that asked you to only buy Nigerian goods. So, Reno shouldn't be the subject of focus here. As usual, APC blind defenders comment like their brains are dysfunctional. Why is that?
Shut up who is talking of buying Nigerian goods, stupid hypocrite, you and that beach Reno, has he congratulated Mr President on his unanimous victory at the supreme Court?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats321:
How much loot has EFCC recovered from reno omokiri? You people will focus on insulting personalities than the message. Nigerian youth haaaa
Please what is the message Mr Atikulator?When in physocolo one should keep his pain to himself, we know you all are suffering internally, Reno Omokri, no Nigeria for you till at least 2023, maybe Tinubu as president and a true Democrat will be lenient on his sorry ass, anyone that has lived in the diaspora for donkey years will know Reno is definitely homesick.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nnemuka(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10496735_fbimg1572677534000_jpeg9c580afbdba6ff2b6f75ef976e4720a1

asuquo has missed several things here

there are fantastic quality tower aluminum pots for sale in nigeria
brand new perkins generators are brought in knock down as assembled in nigeria. the soundproof cabin is Nigerian manufacture. the moment you buy a brandnew gen from jubalili and co, you are buying a mde in nigeria gen
in the same way, scanfrost home/kitchen appliances are brought in knock down and assembled in nigeria.

that cartoon is very inaccurate and speaks badly of him
Just like innoson has started "assembling" phones in Nigeria and our blenders are made in Aba.
You got it all right you know and this speaks well of u
mtcheww

Deep down you know this cartoon is the reality but we just love to argue.

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Spot on!
I never voted reno, dude's a private citizen, i dont have problem with where he chooses to reside,
BUT....

I voted the redundant, self-serving, deceitful nomad in 2O15.

Bubu is grossly integrity-deficient and SCAM personified! #FACT!

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by BilltheDON(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2019
surgical:
it is so sad,it shows no hope for this country,people defending their oppressors,while suffering,believing suffering is their own while good life is for their president why was he ,elected, don't dey see how other presidents behaves
With the way things are only God can rescue this nation,until the coming of buhari I never knew the people were so stupid,buhari has revealed that, the danger is that others coming behind may follow that pattern believing that the more hardship you visit on them the more they love you,just like they are doing to buhari and the circle continues
Ok Reno was an oppressor of the people with Jonathan Good luck, and now an advocate and defender of the people under President Buhari? Please come and collect your Oscar award for hypocrite actor of the decade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by keneck1: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by content208: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Shut up who is talking of buying Nigerian goods, stupid hypocrite, you and that beach Reno, has he congratulated Mr President on his unanimous victory at the supreme Court?

You seem to be naturally dumb.

The discussion is that buhari and his family depend on foreing goods, but they are saying Nigerians should buy local goods, which means buhari doesn't do what he preaches. That should be easy for someone as dumb as you to understand.

Your comment up there shows that Dumbness is inherent in your make up. Are you Spiff's younger brother? I mean Spiff The Dumb?

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by fredoooooo: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaaare grin... Good morning and Sai cool
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by felixomor: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
SA is not the mate of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructural Facilities.

S A has a very solid private health sector that majority of the Elites in the country subscribe to.

In Nigeria, even ordinary Nigerians with serious terminal disease are encouraged by our local hospitats here to go abroad to perform surgeries.

So we simply don't have what it takes to build a world class health facility yet.

And the health facility in the Aso rock has a very limited scope, it is more like a clinic

Big Lie!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by content208: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Reno is not your president; he is a private citizen that can decide to live anywhere. Buhari, on the other hand, is your president and buhari is the one that asked you not to buy foreign goods, whereas he and his family are depending on foreign goods. So, your discussion should focus on buhari, that is, if your brain is not dysfunctional and I hope it is not

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by voltron14: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Ask Nnamdi Kanu what happened to his mom after making similar requests.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by surgical: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Ok Reno was an oppressor of the people with Jonathan Good luck, and now an advocate and defender of the people under President Buhari? Please come and collect your Oscar award for hypocrite actor of the decade.
if you are comparing the two regimes the former did better in relative terms, the evidence abound

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
felixomor:

Big Lie!
Go and do your research
Our last budget was less than $ 30bn or so
Uk sometimes spend $1bn on building a hospital alone.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by voltron14: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Beremx:
Not until Buhari stops patronizing foreign hospitals, he's a hypocrite!!

So they can increase the dosage of poison right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Seenyo:
Spot on!
I never voted reno, dude's a private citizen,BUT....

I voted the redundant, self-serving, deceitful nomad in 2O15.

Bubu is grossly integrity-deficient and SCAM personified! #FACT!
Ignorant liar, you don't have the vision to have voted for Mr President, your pdp number will soon be called for execution at the gallow.

Only a Fool will curse someone he genuinely voted for, or isn't the voter as guilty, by cursing a person you enthroned, and that you are actually cursing yourself?, did anyone hold a gun to your head to vote for General Buhari?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Nnemuka:

Just like innoson has started "assembling" phones in Nigeria and our blenders are made in Aba.
You got it all right you know and this speaks well of u
mtcheww

Deep down you know this cartoon is the reality but we just love to argue.

actually, i am talking from direct experince

all my aluminum pots are tower. you can buy them in any supermarket.

my cooker and blender are scanfrost and they are assembled in nigeria. that is why scanfrost has a support number you can call

every brand new perkins engine generator is assembled in this country. go to the workshops of the generator sellers and ou will meet them assembling and testing the generators

i cannot help if you are ignorant , but asuquo should know better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by rexwalters: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2019
surgical:
if you are comparing the two regimes the former did better in relative terms, the evidence abound
One administration has passed and will never comeback, the other is still in progress, only myopic dummies come to a conclusive resolution when the game is still in progress.

Just like Saul and his encounter with the Epistles, so shall you be the number one advocate of Buhari, when he has retired, even Christ best said it " A good man is never honored in his own Country".

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.