Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods (25277 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by iamjavadem(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Is Reno the only opposition? Are FFK, Fayose and co not here?
Nnemuka:
Those of you asking why Reno is in the US with his family should not forget that FG led by Buhari and Mamman Daura are after opposition.

Where is Sowore?
nobody is safe here even Nnamdi Kanu was told the safest place for him is in prison.

For me, we.deserve the type of leaders we get because even the youths have either been brainwashed or silenced in this Buhari's regime.

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

Reno is not your president; he is a private citizen that can decide to live anywhere. Buhari, on the other hand, is your president and buhari is the one that asked you not to buy foreign goods, whereas he and his family are depending on foreign goods. So, your discussion should focus on buhari, that is, if your brain is not dysfunctional and I hope it is not

You brain won't go dysfunctional if you don't stop taking your medication...
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by stabilizer: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nnemuka(f): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
iamjavadem:
Is Reno the only opposition? Are FFK, Fayose and co not here?
And they have not been attacked and humiliated ?
continue supporting them and their brutality, one day it will get to everybody's turn
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by MrSly(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Carmit:
Ask him where he and his whole family are living.

Did he force you to start buying made in Nigeria. He only made the obvious point. Nigeria can't survive without foreign goods, at least not now but buhari wants credit by all means and have embarked on a fruitless journey wit no tactical policies. The only thing buhari would achieve on this is the massive suffering the citizens. All you do is to defend him without much sense.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by jamace(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
When Buhari, a pubic servant, goes on a private visit for 10 days with public funds, that is fraudulent, and looting of public funds by other means.

Buhari lacks integrity and should be investigated for defrauding Nigeria and Nigerians. He is more like yahoo yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by potent5(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

But who is clamoring to patronize made in Nigeria goods between two of them?
No mind them. They lack understanding. Their parochial attitude will not allow them to understand the point made by Reno. Smh

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by content208: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Are you saying you became a mental imbbecile because you don't take your drugs regularly? Is that why you failed to see the point in the post? What a pity!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by MrSly(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
I don't like Buhari's administration but this Runmouth ọmọ kirikiri

A Useless politician CUM blogger is more useless and Senseless.

Where is he making noise from? U.S of course, enjoying the loots he got from jonadáft's government.
If dem born him mama well, me he step into Naija.
From your moniker to your posts, all na jargon.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by surgical: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
rexwalters:
One administration has passed and will never comeback, the other is still in progress, only myopic dummies come to a conclusive resolution when the game is still in progress.

Just like Saul and his encounter with the Epistles, so shall you be the number one advocate of Buhari, when he has retired, even Christ best said it " A good man is never honored in his own Country".
we know this man , what he is doing now is his hall mark
What he couldn't do in his hay days is what you are expecting him to do in his twilight
Your hope is misplaced
Except he wants to do miracle by now we should have seen the signs that so so and so will happen in the positive
Your optimism is very good and that is because you believe buhari is sincere and will do the job
But buhari is Not,he is only interested in the office not the job
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
MrSly:

From your moniker to your posts, all na jargon.
Shatap

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

Are you saying I became a mental imbbecile because I don't take MY drugs regularly? Is that why I failed to see the point in the post? What a pity!
Maybe...
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by helinues: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]

You don go husstle Gala

Posts don dey to do justifications oo
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by content208: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

I am a confirmed APC zombie. That's why I comment like a mentally demented immmbecile
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

I am a confirmed APC zombie. That's why I comment like a mentally demented immmbecile
Okay
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Chukwurah003: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
No time for pained losers
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Mummyfour(f): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Beremx:
Not until Buhari stops patronizing foreign hospitals, he's a hypocrite!!
. A very big hypocrite. What pains me is that his supporters know the truth but would rather die than say it the way it is. Even the so called youths and future of Nigeria that supports evil in the land because of the crumbs they are fed, will soon have their day of reckoning
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Autotech312(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Please when will buhari die?
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.

Stupidity resides in your head...why wish death on a fellow man? People like you do worst things than BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by StupidNLmods: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Spain007:

U forget mention Yaraduwa
Yaradua was a good and understanding man

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Ignorant liar, you don't have the vision to have voted for Mr President, your pdp number will soon be called for execution at the gallow.

Only a Fool will curse someone he genuinely voted for, or isn't the voter as guilty, by cursing a person you enthroned, and that you are actually cursing yourself?, did anyone hold a gun to your head to vote for General Buhari?
shut da hell up! Mentally malfunctional baaaaastard!

Simpletons like you a quick to label dissenting views as oppostion, pathetic buffoon!

Dig back to pre-2o15 Nairaland to
confirm my views! Cursed lunatic!

# Nig is my party! Bleep apc/pdp!
Bleep thieves!
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Lakside1955(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Advocate500:
people like u chose what they want to believe not the truth, if not how can u justify a man who happen to be the leader but has refused to patronise his country hospital, how many times did queen Elizabeth visit Nigeria in the Last 20years?compare it to the number of time Buhari visited London?most of u are nothing but paid supporters, that seek for attention more than Reno omokri.

Rome are not built in a day
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Mummyfour:
. A very big hypocrite. What pains me is that his supporters know the truth but would rather die than say it the way it is. Even the so called youths and future of Nigeria that supports evil in the land because of the crumbs they are fed, will soon have their day of reckoning
Don't mind them. They also buy a bag of rice for 25k and still support this evil government?

Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by ikwedim(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Let's be reminded that today is ALL SOUL DEPARTURE DAY. Lets beg cabal to return baba so that he can rest in peace. This is why we are suffering for what we don't know
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You don go husstle Gala

Posts don dey to do justifications oo
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Abagworo(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Mad man deceiving his fellow fools.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by helinues: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
zigibada:
[s][/s]

10 monikers gone alone this week.. Average of 1.5 new moniker daily

Between you and us seh, we are just getting started

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

10 monikers gone alone this week.. Average of 1.5 new moniker daily

Between you and us seh, we are just getting started
[/s]
shiiii
you still have about 4 years left to your contract
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Congrats321(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Chai its a pity
rexwalters:
Please what is the message Mr Atikulator?When in physocolo one should keep his pain to himself, we know you all are suffering internally, Reno Omokri, no Nigeria for you till at least 2023, maybe Tinubu as president and a true Democrat will be lenient on his sorry ass, anyone that has lived in the diaspora for donkey years will know Reno is definitely homesick.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Okay
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by felixomor: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Go and do your research

Our last budget was less than $ 30bn or so

Uk sometimes spend $1bn on building a hospital alone.
Big lie again.

Why do u people freely tell lies because u want to defend failure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. / Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference / Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.