Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods (25270 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Again, burying your head in the sand.
Buhari controls RMAFC. Tell him to tell them to cut down their template for paying political office. Buhari is a very powerful man. Stop making him look like a weakling
How powerful is Buhari?

You are arguing he is a dictator on one hand based on most ridiculous of reasons. Yet, you want him to lord over other tiers of government on the other hand.

Is this what being a PDP apologist looks like?
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Hehehehe
So I can't afford blender and cooker abi by scanfrost abi? My washing machine is scanfrost and the customer support number that came with it is a Uk number. So I don't know where you got the Nigerian support number except it's a recent thing.

why are you lying like this?
when did scanfrost become a uk company?

http://myscanfrost.com/customer-support/

better stick to following reno omokri and lying up and down all over the place

As for Perkins generator, don't even go there. I interact with the gens almost every day of my life. Go figure

have you ever ordered perkins generators in bulk for your employer?
have you gone to the workshop to inspect and confirm them?

these are pictures from back in 2009 when i visited ghaddar machinery to inspect generators being ordered from them.

anyway, i have gone through your posts. nothing but politics. at best, you are nothing more than the last of the forty laptop crew from those days. at worst you are a dumb kid who sits on his arse wailing while nigeria moves slowly ahead

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Georgry(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83671960:

This fraudster and impersonator is totally mad patapata.
We hope he is still using his 5 different monikers he has on Nairaland.

A thief that works for and still supporting criminals that took our country 60 years back through their reckless stealing and looting.

Mumu Reno, Awon the blogger blogger!

You ignored the message and destroy the messenger ridiculously.. Why can't you even analyze his message and give your opinion forgetting the fact that the man is a looter.. We all know that and so is your Buhari, non of them is a Saint.. Better wise up, he will be gone in the next five years and we'd still be here languishing in this poverty ridden country, even Buhari wife do criticise him sometimes, what happen to your brain? How much are you being paid?

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I said give me the definition of a dictator.

Yes, the Judiciary that keeps announcing the opposition as the winner of elections has been annexed by him.

A sharia court judge from his tribe is CJN. Go figure
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Yar'adua died in office and there was no crisis.
Mention one problem out of all you mentioned above that buhari has solved in his four years.
You don't need to close the border to stop smuggling. What's customs for? He should sack hameed Ali for failing and make reforms in customs to be more effective at its constitutional duty.
How has he promoted local production? 90% of Nigerian farmers still practise subsistence farming. How does closing border encourage local production? Get real bro
And which one in particular did Jonathan managed to solve in Six years besides creating more.

You want to wish decade long problems away but you don't want the government to make hard decisions.

FYI, the government has been encouraging large scale rice farming through the CBN program for the past four years, but I guess hatred has blocked your ability to see beyond the hating Buhari.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How powerful is Buhari?

You are arguing he is a dictator on one hand based on most ridiculous of reasons. Yet, you want him to lord over other tiers of government on the other hand.

Is this what being a PDP apologist looks like?

RMAFC is not another tier of govt. They are part of the executive arm of federal govt of which bubu is head. Kapisch?
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

A sharia court judge from his tribe is CJN. Go figure
So.... How does that translate to Buhari pocketing the Judiciary?

Has opposition won Election petitions since he became the CJN or not?
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by localboy: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Some Nigerians can be so stupid and gullible ..Someone is telling the truth here and here you are abusing him... Nigerians are the problems of this country and not our leaders.

Buhari has been enjoying foreign trips and visits, medical vacations, education for his family and here he's telling Nigerians to patronise locally made food. Meanwhile, he's practicing otherwise.

Nigerians should all stand up and condemn these act of Mr President. He is a scammer and not different from Yahoo Bois ...

I'm angry .. Later...
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

RMAFC is not another tier of govt. They are part of the executive arm of federal govt of which bubu is head. Kapisch?
Do you know the meaning of RMAFC at all

Revenue mobilization and Fiscal commission with over 130 members that makes up the committees

With representative from different tiers of government.

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2019
inspire700:
The Buhari administration has been known for enforcing the Nigerian people to patronize Nigerian made goods though without much strategy to make life easier while this transition to economic growth is enforced. Many Nigerians have tagged it a harsh move that is insensitive and inhumane but moreso, Reno Omokri has singled out signals of hypocrisy in the President of Nigeria by outlining certain traits of family moves of the President that shows that he(Buhari) as the No.1 citizen has no regards for anything made in Nigeria but yet wants other Nigerians to embrace Nigerian made goods.

Reno Omokri‘s tweet reads:

His kids schooled in England. His wife just returned from a 3 month UK stay. His daughter gave birth to his grandchild in Spain (made in Spain), yet
@MBuhari
, who is London, wants us to patronise made in Nigeria!

SOURCE: https://gistparkmedia.com/2019/11/buhari-is-made-in-london-reno-omokri-blasts-presidency-on-nigerian-made-products.html

Jobless Reno Omokakiri the attention-seeker and conman. Even here the fact Reno is a common criminal is on display. Just like when he stole the Wendel Simlin identity he does the same here against Hugo Boss because the condescending Omokakiri assume the black folks and Africans he engages are simpleton.

In the picture he wears a 'Hugo Boss' Jacket with the political message of #freeLeahSharibu and #RenosNuggets to the opposite. Hugo Boss, as an international brand, will never use its identify to support a political or personal cause let alone allow individuals to use their brand drive traffic to social media destination as Reno is doing.

It is either the Jacket is genuine and Reno , indifferent to the fact he could get Hugo Boss in trouble and impact negatively on their sales, put his own message on the jacket.

Or the Jacket is fake meaning Omokri has no issues patronising the criminal gang faking the hard work of others worldwide. He would buy and spend fake currency surely. A crook.

Either is not good for Omokri with the first being worse because it shows Omokri a demonic individual ready to use anything against his enemies even if others get hurt seriously by his action.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

why are you lying like this?
when did scanfrost become a uk company?

http://myscanfrost.com/customer-support/

better stick to following reno omokri and lying up and down all over the place

have you ever ordered perkins generators in bulk for your employer?
have you gone to the workshop to inspect and confirm them?

these are pictures from back in 2009 when i visited ghaddar machinery to inspect generators being ordered from them.

anyway, i have gone through your posts. nothing but politics. at best, you are nothing more than the last of the forty laptop crew from those days. at worst you are a dumb kid who sits on his arse wailing while nigeria moves slowly ahead

Your pictures prove nothing. Perkins generators are assembled in Nigeria is not same as manufacturing. If you're knowledgeable about gens as you claim, you'll know even mantrac gens come with Perkin engines as well.
You think snapping pics of gens makes you smart, I don't think so. Your utterances show a very shallow and dumb mind who is bereft of knowledge. If not you won't claim assembling knocked parts is same as manufacturing.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
And which one in particular did Jonathan managed to solve in Six years besides creating more.

You want to wish decade long problems away but you don't want the government to make hard decisions.

FYI, the government has been encouraging large scale rice farming through the CBN program for the past four years, but I guess hatred has blocked your ability to see beyond the hating Buhari.
Jonathan failed. He was condemned and removed. His case is in the past. Let's face the present failure.
And where's the rice?

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Your pictures prove nothing. Perkins generators are assembled in Nigeria is not same as manufacturing. If you're knowledgeable about gens as you claim, you'll know even mantrac gens come with Perkin engines as well.
You think snapping pics of gens makes you smart, I don't think so. Your utterances show a very shallow and dumb mind who is bereft of knowledge. If not you won't claim assembling knocked parts is same as manufacturing.

Oh i have inspected mantrac generators as well. maybe i should post those as well.
simpleton, explain if a generator assembld in nigeria with importd and local parts s 'made in germany?
you see that you have no brain?
you think all the parts for the phne or pc you use were sourced in the country where they were manufactured/assembld?

better stick to your dubious lies.

please don't forget to gi us your scanfrost uk number

you lie even more than your useless master of lies.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Jonathan failed. He was condemned and removed. His case is in the past. Let's face the present failure.
And where's the rice?
The one in Anambra, The one from Niger, the one from Ekiti, Ogun Kano

Those rice mills only started in Buhari's time.

Go figure!
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Revenue mobilization and Fiscal commission with over 130 members that makes up the committees

How does dis prove that they don't answer to buhari? Seems you're just looking for needles excuses. Tell baba too face the work you guys voted him for
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:

How does dis prove that they don't answer to buhari? Seems you're just looking for needles excuses. Tell baba to face the work you guys voted him for
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by efighter: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Please when will buhari die?
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.

Several of those who wished Buhari death have died and have been buried, it seems you are next.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

How does dis prove that they don't answer to buhari? Seems you're just looking for needles excuses. Tell baba too face the work you guys voted him for
They are a very independent institution except you mean Buhari should act like Dictator.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You don go husstle Gala

Posts don dey to do justifications oo
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Shatap
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Maybe...
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Hahahahaha.. We have already told you.. Game on..

You go create accounts so tey gmail, yahoo, all go ban your ip before NL mods con add their on join.

Kudos to them, they have been really proactive these days.

Masquerade Wey dey pursue mad man. Make we see who go ge tired first
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by StupidNLmods: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
efighter:

Several of those who wished Buhari death have died and have been buried, it seems you are next.
I am death itself
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by felixomor: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So how do suggest he forfeits Billions by scrapping offices when there's constitutional provision for those offices.

How do you suggest he goes about it ?

FYI, you obviously to check the definition of a dictator in the dictionary to understand the meaning.
Pls show us the part of the constitution That allocates billions to any of the political aides?

Clue: if u can't, don't bother dancing naked around the bush
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
felixomor:

Pls show us the part of the constitution That allocates billions to any of the political aides?

Clue: if u can't, don't bother dancing naked around the bush
I guess you don't know that those offices are independent and Should be held responsible by the public not the president.

I.e. the legislative arm of government, State government etc..
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by felixomor: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I guess you don't know that those offices are independent and Should be held responsible by the public not the president.

I.e. the legislative arm of government, State government etc..
Ọga show us the constitution that allocated the billions you are talking about.

Stop dancing naked
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Iamgrey5(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
felixomor:

Ọga show us the constitution that allocated the billions you are talking about.

Stop dancing naked
Google the separation of powers
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They are a very independent institution except you mean Buhari should act like Dictator.
If he can act like a dictator on Dasuki and sowore, why not on matters that will save us scarce resources.
Or is it just better to be incurring debts?
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

Oh i have inspected mantrac generators as well. maybe i should post those as well.
simpleton, explain if a generator assembld in nigeria with importd and local parts s 'made in germany?
you see that you have no brain?
you think all the parts for the phne or pc you use were sourced in the country where they were manufactured/assembld?

better stick to your dubious lies.

please don't forget to gi us your scanfrost uk number

you lie even more than your useless master of lies.
Seems ur job is inspection like an inventory keeper. Which local parts are inside Perkins block engine and Mitsubishi alternators? I say you're bereft of knowledge you're just arguing?
I hope you know scanfrost has been around since 1860s. At least dats what their logo says.
So quit acting like you know anything.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Seems ur job is inspection like an inventory keeper. Which local parts are inside Perkins block engine and Mitsubishi alternators? I say you're bereft of knowledge you're just arguing?
I hope you know scanfrost has been around since 1860s. At least dats what their logo says.
So quit acting like you know anything.

Face your internet trolling. That is all you will ever be good for. smiley
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

Face your internet trolling. That is all you will ever be good for. smiley

Hehehehe
Good luck with keeping in inventory of generators cum zombiism. A to e ti
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by switspin(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
switspin:

Bihari should patronize Nigeria Hospitals
Lakside1955:
Well, I fully understand Reno, the only way he can stay relevant in the industry it's by tweeting about government all time.

I don't read anywhere Buhari says Nigerians shouldn't travel abroad.

Besides, Reno and his family stay in abroad also
Bihari should patronize Nigerian Hospitals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation / How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.