Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods (25275 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by felixomor: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Google the separation of powers

Mscheww
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by cutechioma1: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't understand when people condemn Reno because he too stays in abroad. The last time I checked Reno Omokri is not the president and leader of this country therefore he's not in a position to lead by example as regards to this country. But on the other if our elected leader does not practice what he preaches, then I or Reno has every right to condemn or criticizes him. Pls don't embrace a lie and irresponsibility because you don't like the person against it.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by YorubaPrince: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Monaco2:
Buhari na hypocrite

Reno nko?
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Staro: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
So true
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Donspicey:

See as u dey rant lyk say u fit near am if he enta naija...pesin wey fit change d story of al ur generation na him u dey behind ur keypad dey beef..
Wanlai Poverty na disease
The poverty you are trying to wage war against abi?
keep brah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Racoon:
Reno & family are in the US while Buhari & family are globe trotting from Nigeria.So all of una be hypocrites.
Buhari included is trying to escape from the shithole he helped create grin

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by zigibada: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

The poverty you are trying to wage war against abi?
keep brah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
[/s]
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by efighter: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:

I am death itself

Iku baba yeye ooo. Omo meji fun eeyan kan. Sugbon, e sorarin, a won boys nwa yin Latin sha bi malu.
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Dalby(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
inspire700:
The Buhari administration has been known for enforcing the Nigerian people to patronize Nigerian made goods though without much strategy to make life easier while this transition to economic growth is enforced. Many Nigerians have tagged it a harsh move that is insensitive and inhumane but moreso, Reno Omokri has singled out signals of hypocrisy in the President of Nigeria by outlining certain traits of family moves of the President that shows that he(Buhari) as the No.1 citizen has no regards for anything made in Nigeria but yet wants other Nigerians to embrace Nigerian made goods.

Reno Omokri‘s tweet reads:

His kids schooled in England. His wife just returned from a 3 month UK stay. His daughter gave birth to his grandchild in Spain (made in Spain), yet
@MBuhari
, who is London, wants us to patronise made in Nigeria!

SOURCE: https://gistparkmedia.com/2019/11/buhari-is-made-in-london-reno-omokri-blasts-presidency-on-nigerian-made-products.html

Loss of money when you dey chop under Goodluck still dey pain you till now
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Laslaslala: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
I don't like Buhari's administration but this Runmouth ọmọ kirikiri

A Useless politician CUM blogger is more useless and Senseless.

Where is he making noise from? U.S of course, enjoying the loots he got from jonadáft's government.
If dem born him mama well, me he step into Naija.
You mean he should leave the US and step into where there are no laws abi

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Jones4190(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
why Atiku us made in dubia
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Kingbrown061: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Trending::video :::SARS officers humiliating a married woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecm8VoCRmm4
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by asorockvibesblo: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Please when will buhari die?
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.

Yaga Yaga Yaga Yaga Yaga Yaga chaiiii.
� Hahahaha
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Racoon:
Reno & family are in the US while Buhari & family are globe trotting from Nigeria.So all of una be hypocrites.

Reno Omokri did not say that Nigerians should or should not patronize foreign products. Yes he is abroad, but that is because he is almost like a political fugitive (since he loves and enjoys criticizing the present administration).

President Buhari on the other hand, wants to grow our economy by encouraging us to make do with what is available within Nigeria yet he is the first to go abroad for the slightest need of his.

Hence, the hypocrite is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by edoairways: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
First of all, he never said he would ban government officials from travelling for medical trips

Second of all, Nigeria doesn't have the facilities to treat the president despite the billions being budgeted yearly for the improvement of the facilities.

Thirdly, unlike the health facility that is quite expensive, we have the the capabilities to feed ourselves and even produce for export.

And not mention that we really need to start producing something judging by the number of jobless people in the country.

So I really do not understand Reno's point

Should the president be allowed to die or should he permit smuggling to continue to undermine our economy in order not to appear like a hypocrite to Reno and his fans.
Keep on supporting hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Please when will buhari die?
Abacha died but this buhari wants to keep living and that's why he loves going to see that special doctor in London. I hate buhari but i hate that doctor more for doing his work effectively on a tyrant.

Lol funny u...

On a lighter note where bubu is he is not using made in naija things ooo not naija drugs well make maybe not to food.. grin
Re: “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods by MrSly(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Shatap
Your moniker gender if female . yet you got balls. You are so unreasonable. The jargon continues...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.