Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16650 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
the guy doesn't know that are many Nigerian professionals in SA.. i will post one of the Nigerian proffesionals here
You are over there and I'm down here and yet you know more than me, how does that work exactly? In South Africa there are professionals from all over Africa and the world Nigerians included but most African immigrants in SA are of the unskilled variety.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

They don't have manners these people! Even with the way they speak. Very uncultured lot.

You should learn not to generalize whenever you are on a public forum ma'am.

It's unfair to judge a country on a basis of few morons.

Bleib cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capetown, South Africa by j3log: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Personally after working throughout the year, I always look forward to holidays in south Africa, I feel very safe in south Africa to the point I can take my kids along.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Nkare they are animals grin

This shows who you really are. You disgust me. You are even happy, calling your fellow Africans animals angry
Re: Capetown, South Africa by j3log: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigeria is like a jungle,by this I mean virgin territory, full of opportunity and also full of danger. The land is so green and an investors paradise,but like a jungle so many wild and dangerous animals abound.
You can hit a fortune fastest in Nigeria,but you can also die quickly

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Nigeria literacy rate is 76% while South Africa is 68%

Check google for confirmation.

Sadly our population quadruples their own meaning the illiterates in Nigeria today dwarf tge entire population of south Africa

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Durban, the city that forces the poor to defecate in the streets. The state of public toilets in South Africa's major cities is a damning indictment of the political establishment's contempt for millions of impoverished and working-class people who endure the indignity of relieving themselves in public every day 25 Jun 2019

https://mg.co.za/article/2019-06-25-durban-the-city-that-forces-the-poor-to-defecate-in-the-streets

Useless black south african goat

Stop the name calling bro abeg. You can defend with facts not by insulting them.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria is second country in the world in open defecation, meaning you simpletons prefer the bush to toilets. Again, it is what it is, accept it

You are wrong sir

Nigeria is not the second on the list.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian forum of which you don't own. Again, mention South Africa you mention me. That's a no brainer

Dudr says it's a Nigerian forum.

Forgetting its seun's property.

Ppl like that make me ashamed to be Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
realestniggah:

Except for banana island, maiatama Abuja and lekki, tell what other part of Nigeria can compare to soweto

Seriously angry

So, banana island and Lekki are the only places that can be compare with Soweto undecided

It's obvious you haven't been to Nigeria l
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
j3log:
As a Nigerian, south Africa is light years ahead of

Nigeria in any development index. Nigerians have

Refused to take responsibility for her current stat

Of affairs. Soweto is much more developed than

Many highbrow areas in lekki Lagos and Abuja

Traveling from joburg by road to Port Elizabeth

Then to Capetown,I was literally in years for my

Mother land Nigeria.

I said it will never be well for those whose

Corruption and short sightedness has destroyed

Nigeria.

They is no comparation between Nigeria and SA

Nigerians are people that cut their nose just to

Spite their face. Instead of learning from where

It works and doing likewise.
Jesus Christ! What type of an insult is that?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South Africans are criminals in South Africa. We don't burden other countries with criminality that's why our reputations are different

Check these screenshots out.

No country is a saint when it comes to crimes. We all have bad eggs amongst us. That's why we must stop generalizing a whole country because of the bad eggs

Shalom

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

This is so true 100%

I don't agree with the zulu part. My love for Zulu tribe no be here. The ubunja people smiley
Why are these people disparaging against NAIJA? Nobody is talking about the Camerounians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Chadians, Malians, Gabonese etc. Why Nigeria? Not a good thing to read on a Sunday!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigeria is what ppl call a rolling stone.59 yrs down the hatch and the only thing this stupid nation has to show for it are women aspiring to be bbnaija prostitutes nd an uncontrollable population growth amidst stack poverty.

Itd safe to say Nigeria is the most useless nation in the world today. Even Sophie momudu admitted shes tired. God has forsaken this land
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

They don't have manners these people! Even with the way they speak. Very uncultured lot.
if you dont like us, why dont you quit this forum so that you won't be talking to "mannerless" people again
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Seriously angry

So, banana island and Lekki are the only places that can be compare with Soweto undecided

It's obvious you haven't been to Nigeria before
it is a Nigerian forum.. if you are ashamed of being Nigerian, then you can go to hell by drinking sniper
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Swimming out of a storm-stricken boat makes no sense: But rather, stay on-board and stir it to safety! What's your little contribution in your community? Let's start from there!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Stop the name calling bro abeg. You can defend with facts not by insulting them.
ok brother
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Diepsloot is a slum, nobody disputed that, as for Khayelitsha I've seen on the net being said it's the biggest slum in the world, I howevy doubt that, maybe it probably has to do with the fact that the housing is informal however I've definitely seen worse slums in elsewhere in the world.
it is one of the biggest slum in the world
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
it is a Nigerian forum.. if you are ashamed of being Nigerian, then you can go to hell by drinking sniper

Lol.. You quoted the wrong person grin
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
it is one of the biggest slum in the world
Ok
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Check these screenshots out.

No country is a saint when it comes to crimes. We all have bad eggs amongst us. That's why we must stop generalizing a whole country because of the bad eggs

Shalom
I don't recall saying we were saints, however Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans largely because of criminal antics
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
realestniggah:

.. Soweto is a township.. Not a slum.. You wanna see slum..Check out ajegule and makoko now that a slum.

I stay in SA so I know
You stay in SA? Don't worry, when the time is ripe, you'll get a free airlift into that slum!

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol, the idiot doesn't know that once anything is on the net it ceases to be anyone's thing. Imagine an American saying I shouldn't search anything on Google because Google is American
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

You are wrong sir

Nigeria is not the second on the list.
oh it is grin

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Nigeria is what ppl call a rolling stone.59 yrs down the hatch and the only thing this stupid nation has to show for it are women aspiring to be bbnaija prostitutes nd an uncontrollable population growth amidst stack poverty.

Itd safe to say Nigeria is the most useless nation in the world today. Even Sophie momudu admitted shes tired. God has forsaken this land

The country has produced alot of great professionals, gives alot of Nigerians hope to study abroad. The money that German prospective students put in the block account was made in the same country, so i don't agree with you saying Nigeria is the MOST useless country in the world.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
Swimming out of a storm-stricken boat makes no sense: But rather, stay on-board and stir it to safety! What's your little contribution in your community? Let's start from there!

So because nairaland was created by a Nigerian it automatically becomes a Nigerian site. You are all silly.

You ppl are the reason Nigeria will never progress. Your sense of entitlement when you really beneath you are nothing will be the end of you all.

a small stroll to another thread and you see nigerians making jest of a rep member for the tag of chip whip. You are all ancient monkeys with no sense of innovation.

Im ashamed to be Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
oh it is grin

This is from WHO

The true fact. Nigeria is not the second country on the list.

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I don't recall saying we were saints, however Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans largely because of criminal antics

Sad truth cry

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

This is from WHO

The true fact. Nigeria is not the second country on the list.
So you're basically fighting for the 5th spot? grin grin grin grin

Here I was thinking you were denying Naija was on the list

Same difference
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. You quoted the wrong person grin
soory..
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

So because nairaland was created by a Nigerian it automatically becomes a Nigerian site. You are all silly.

You ppl are the reason Nigeria will never progress. Your sense of entitlement when you really beneath you are nothing will be the end of you all.

a small stroll to another thread and you see nigerians making jest of a rep member for the tag of chip whip. You are all ancient monkeys with no sense of innovation.

Im ashamed to be Nigerian
please can you direct me to the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport / Requirements For Starting A Driving School Business – FRSC / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.