Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16616 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
So you're basically fighting for the 5th spot? grin grin grin grin

Here I was thinking you were denying Naija was on the list

Same difference

Unfortunately, i am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
soory..

It's okay bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

You should learn not to generalize whenever you are on a public forum ma'am.

It's unfair to judge a country on a basis of few morons.

Bleib cool

Just like your people don't generalize? undecided

This one where you're quoting me upandan? Free me abeg

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
if you dont like us, why dont you quit this forum so that you won't be talking to "mannerless" people again
As far as I know this forum is open to everyone. So, until Seun says otherwise I will comfortably stay put!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

As far as I know this forum is open to everyone. So, until Seun says otherwise I will comfortably stay put!
where in SA are you from Soilsista?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

This shows who you really are. You disgust me. You are even happy, calling your fellow Africans animals angry
I call them "they" because no right thinking, self respecting person would unashamedly defecate in public. I mean, you'd assume that growing up they were taught better, right?

Unless I'm missing something...

Lol PS: Your disgust for me doesn't affect me in anyway tongue

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
where in SA are you from Soilsista?
Pretoria cool

Wena?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
Why are these people disparaging against NAIJA? Nobody is talking about the Camerounians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Chadians, Malians, Gabonese etc. Why Nigeria? Not a good thing to read on a Sunday!
Oga angry

Is it me you're calling these people embarassed
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Pretoria cool

Wena?
mahlanyeng! Lol. Nna ke tsoa ko kasie ko Soweto.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
j3log:
Personally after working throughout the year, I always look forward to holidays in south Africa, I feel very safe in south Africa to the point I can take my kids along.
for real?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
Why are these people disparaging against NAIJA? Nobody is talking about the Camerounians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Chadians, Malians, Gabonese etc. Why Nigeria? Not a good thing to read on a Sunday!
those people mind their business. Nigerians are on everyone's business mocking Africans from other nations
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
mahlanyeng! Lol. Nna ke tsoa ko kasie ko Soweto.
Of course yes! Soweto ke itse ko Klipspruit, kgaufi or le UJ. For some reason ek het gedink jy is 'n kleurling
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Of course yes! Soweto ke itse ko Klipspruit, kgaufi or le UJ. For some reason ek het gedink jy is 'n kleurling
ha ha ha. Why though?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

ma kleuriling a teng le wona KO kasie. Ko Noordgesig , Orlando le Eldorado park

3 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
cry
Hadampson:

The country has produced alot of great professionals, gives alot of Nigerians hope to study abroad. The money that German prospective students put in the block account was made in the same country, so i don't agree with you saying Nigeria is the MOST useless country in the world.

grin is it not becaus the country is useless that graduates with two nuts to rub together as brains are leaving in droves.

If the country was any better who in his right mind will leave nigeria in search of pizza boy and burger flipping jobs in Deutschland in hopes of integrating in their society and getting niederlassungserlaubnis.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha. Why though?
I don't know hey. Just nje
Re: Capetown, South Africa by j3log: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
for real?

Yeah ,for real.

Maybe we could hook up .next month. Potcefstroom
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

I call them "they" because no right thinking, self respecting person would unashamedly defecate in public. I mean, you'd assume that growing up they were taught better, right?

Unless I'm missing something...

Lol PS: Your disgust for me doesn't affect me in anyway tongue

The fact that you are lucky to be born in a developing country doesn't mean you should look down on the people who are unfortunate to be born in a retrogressing country.

Shalom
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

this is a Nigerian forum.. as in NAIRAland (Nigerian currency)not Randland or Aricaland.. so you ain't welcome here
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
those people mind their business. Nigerians are on everyone's business mocking Africans from other nations
we don't talk about other Africans and their countries cause they are all inconsequential to us.. we only talk when those Africans talk bad about us and our country .
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
this is a Nigerian forum.. as in NAIRAland (Nigerian currency)not Randland or Aricaland.. so you ain't welcome here
Like I said, until Seun gives us a "quit notice' grin I'm NOT going anywhere!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

The fact that you are lucky to be born in a developing country doesn't mean you should look down on the people who are unfortunate to be born in a retrogressing country.

Shalom
It's not even that hey! Don't take what we say here to heart. We're here just to de-stress. It's not that serious.

Soilsista is veeeeery different from me, outside NL. My only problem is how Nigerians keep talking down on us and expect us to take it all in just because it's a Nigerian platform. Nah fam! It's patriotism over online friendships.

Peace to you too!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:
cry

grin is it not becaus the country is useless that graduates with two nuts to rub together as brains are leaving in droves.

If the country was any better who in his right mind will leave nigeria

People migrate to different countries for different reasons. Most migration isn't based on searching for greener pastures bro.

in search of pizza boy and burger flipping jobs in Deutschland in hopes of integrating in their society and getting niederlassungserlaubnis.

My uncle once flipped burger in Germany but now, he is a qualified doctor in Germany. Got his citizenship without marrying a German native. His wife (a Nigerian) is living in Nigeria. I don't know his reason for this though. What am trying to say is that don't look at Burger flipping as a demeaning job because Germany is a first world country and in all developed countries, there is dignity in labour. Moreover, who says you are going to flip burgers when you get to Germany. If you have the right skill, you won't do the menial jobs to survive. Dolpaz, Eke40seven, ottersberger, pompido and other nairalanders aren't flipping burgers now, are they?

What made them stand out? Determination. Try and erase all the bad things you have heard about Deutschland. Forget about someone on quora, bringing facts and all that. It won't do you any good brother.

Erfolg gehört uns
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Just like your people don't generalize? undecided

This one where you're quoting me upandan? Free me abeg

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Shalom
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
we don't talk about other Africans and their countries cause they are all inconsequential to us.. we only talk when those Africans talk bad about us and our country .
I've been on Nairaland since 2015, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
N- Naira
A- Arabian dinar
I - Indian rupee
R- rand
A- Australian dollar

Land
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
j3log:

Yeah ,for real.

Maybe we could hook up .next month. Potcefstroom
Aren't you scared I being South African I'll murder you, since we are supposedly killers of Nigerians? Lol
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

I don't know hey. Just nje
ek is swaart.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

It's not even that hey! Don't take what we say here to heart. We're here just to de-stress. It's not that serious.

Soilsista is veeeeery different from me, outside NL. My only problem is how Nigerians keep talking down on us and expect us to take it all in just because it's a Nigerian platform. Nah fam! It's [b[patriotism[/b] over online friendships.

Peace to you too!

That's not patriotism. You are insulting ALL Nigerians because of some Nigerians.

I'm a Nigerian and i don't practice open defecation. The people who practice open defecation in Nigeria are those who live in slum.

Also, Nigeria is not even the only country who practice open defecation. China is on the list. Does that practice make them a primitive being? No because if you happen to find yourself in that situation, you would do the same.

Shalom
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Like I said, until Seun gives us a "quit notice' grin I'm NOT going anywhere!
ok..
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

That's not patriotism. You are insulting ALL Nigerians because of some few Nigerians.

I'm a Nigerian and i don't practice open defecation. The people who practice open defecation in Nigeria are those who live in slum.

Also, Nigeria is not even the only country who practice open defecation. China is on the list. Does that practice make them a primitive being? No because if you happen to find yourself in that situation, you would do the same.

Shalom

You seem to be level headed dude, something very rare on Nairaland
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've been on Nairaland since 2015, I know exactly what I'm talking about.
I have been on nairaland since 2006, so I know what I am saying...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

German Military Helicopter Crash In Mali Caused By Incorrectly Set Autopilot / RRS Officials Gift Woman 5 Liters Of Petrol To Restart Her Car / Water Salute Tradition: These Are What You Need To Know - Photos & Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.