Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16641 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Shalom
I've heard you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

That's not patriotism. You are insulting ALL Nigerians because of some few Nigerians.

I'm a Nigerian and i don't practice open defecation. The people who practice open defecation in Nigeria are those who live in slum.

Also, Nigeria is not even the only country who practice open defecation. China is on the list. Does that practice make them a primitive being? No because if you happen to find yourself in that situation, you would do the same.

Shalom

You're one of the few good ones!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Aren't you scared I being South African I'll murder you, since we are supposedly killers of Nigerians? Lol
And make biltong out of him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I have been on nairaland since 2006, so I know what I am saying...
You are one the Nigerians that mock and look down other Africans
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

And make biltong out of him cheesy
LOl, But do you see how fake news shape the perspective of people? The guy regularly travels to SA but fake media says we kill Nigerians for sport
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

So because nairaland was created by a Nigerian it automatically becomes a Nigerian site. You are all silly.

You ppl are the reason Nigeria will never progress. Your sense of entitlement when you really beneath you are nothing will be the end of you all.

a small stroll to another thread and you see nigerians making jest of a rep member for the tag of chip whip. You are all ancient monkeys with no sense of innovation.

Im ashamed to be Nigerian
It's only a stupid son that says: "I'm ashamed of my father!"

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are one the Nigerians that mock and look down other Africans
no I don't.. i only talk when they try to rubbish my country..
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOl, But do you see how fake news shape the perspective of people? The guy regularly travels to SA but fake media says we kill Nigerians for sport
And the gullible ones will fall for it hook, line and sinker!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
those people mind their business. Nigerians are on everyone's business mocking Africans from other nations
You're quoting us out of context! Nigerians are very amiable and accommodating! How do you define Civilisation? Soilsista is only jumping on bandwagon!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

People migrate to different countries for different reasons. Most migration isn't based on searching for greener pastures bro.

My uncle once flipped burger in Germany but now, he is a qualified doctor in Germany. Got his citizenship without marrying a German native. His wife (a Nigerian) is living in Nigeria. I don't know his reason for this though. What am trying to say is that don't look at Burger flipping as a demeaning job because Germany is a first world country and in all developed countries, there is dignity in labour. Moreover, who says you are going to flip burgers when you get to Germany. If you have the right skill, you won't do the menial jobs to survive. Dolpaz, Eke40seven, ottersberger, pompido and other nairalanders aren't flipping burgers now, are they?

What made them stand out? Determination. Try and erase all the bad things you have heard about Deutschland. Forget about someone on quora, bringing facts and all that. It won't do you any good brother.

Erfolg gehört uns

Hadampson grin you are an intriguing guy.
You have derailed from the topic and are now talking about Germany.

I never said burger flipping is bad.

Since you decided to bring this up. I'm now interested. How did your uncle go about his journey did he go to do masters or he went to read medicine. Did he marry before leaving Nigeria. Also how long did it take him to get niederlassungserlaubnis status then citizenship grin

Answer me pls and maybe youll never hear me being pessimistic about Deutschland again
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
It's only a stupid son that says: "I'm ashamed of my father!"

Nah it's only a useless son that will see his father commit armed robbery and join him in raiding on his next victim rather than report him to the police for being a nuisance.

You are really shameless
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:
Oga angry
Is it me you're calling these people embarassed

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah it's only a useless son that will see his father commit armed robbery and join him in raiding on his next victim rather than report him to the police for being a nuisance.

You are really shameless
When they chase you out, you'll remember your root! In the voice of Lucky Dube " Goinnnggg baaaaack to my rooot!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
When they chase you out, you'll remember your root! In the voice of Lucky Dube " Goinnnggg baaaaack to my rooot!

Going back to your root of being a layabout and robbing rich folk. Like father like son
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:
And the gullible ones will fall for it hook, line and sinker!

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Going back to your root of being a layabout and robbing rich folk. Like father like son
You could be living in a self-acclaimed developed society, but you're not civilised! You're suffering from Uncivilisation of epic proportion!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
You could be living in a self-acclaimed developed society, but you're not civilised! You're suffering from Uncivilisation of epic proportion!

Nah you are a disgrace to Nigeria and if Nigerians in general are like you then I'm ashamed to be Nigerian. I will definitely burn my passport
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
You're quoting us out of context! Nigerians are very amiable and accommodating! How do you define Civilisation? Soilsista is only jumping on bandwagon!
Accomodating indeed! When all we get are insults upon insults.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah you are a disgrace to Nigeria and if Nigerians in general are like you then I'm ashamed to be Nigerian. I will definitely burn my passport
I'm cajoling you to drop this mindset! Heaven knows what SA babes have given you to eat! You need spiritual deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
Lol because you know me so well!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
I'm cajoling you to drop this mindset! Heaven knows what SA babes have given you to eat! You need spiritual deliverance!
cheesy grin
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Nigeria literacy rate is 76% while South Africa is 68%

Check google for confirmation.

Nah fam. Nigeria's literacy rate is not above that of South Africa's
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
Nah, Nigerians are overly aggressive and pompous you guys like this thing of bragging, little thing you brag. Too arrogant! You aren't humble like East Africans for example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
no I don't.. i only talk when they try to rubbish my country..
You guys talk nonsense about everyone be it us or Kenyans. Every thread about South Africa or South Africans more often than not ends up turning sour because there'll be Nigerians who gonna start insulting South Africans and South Africans will come and retaliate. You like provocation too much

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nah, Nigerians are overly aggressive and pompous you guys like this thing of bragging, little thing you brag. Too arrogant! You aren't humble like East Africans for example.
It's because you've not been to Nigeria. Make out time to come. You'll be convinced!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
It's because you've not been to Nigeria. Make out time to come. You'll be convinced!
Imma be honest, I find Naija scary
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hadampson grin you are an intriguing guy.
You have derailed from the topic and are now talking about Germany.

I never said burger flipping is bad.

Since you decided to bring this up. I'm now interested. How did your uncle go about his journey did he go to do masters or he went to read medicine. Did he marry before leaving Nigeria. Also how long did it take him to get niederlassungserlaubnis status then citizenship grin

Answer me pls and maybe youll never hear me being pessimistic about Deutschland again

Actually, i didn't mean to derail this thread but you used the word flipping burgers more often which made me reacted to it smiley

@emboldened.. He started afresh in Germany through Studienkolleg, studied medicine but he didn't marry before leaving Nigeria.

I would have asked him how he got his citizenship but unfortunately i have deleted his contact since he is not useful to me.

My advice to you is to be optimistic bro. I understand your fear but don't let your pessimism stop you from achieving your goals. I believe you will soar high in Deutschland.

Erfolg gehört uns
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Pardon my ignorance brother. I have checked it and South Africa literacy rate is higher.

Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by mroyato(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
No matter how far you have travelled, if you haven't been to capetown then you haven't been no where. Capetown is a place to be!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:

South Africa literacy rate is 94.7%

Nigeria is at 59. 6%
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Austine1212:

South Africa literacy rate is 94.7%

Nigeria is at 59. 6%
whoa! For real?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by j3log: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Aren't you scared I being South African I'll murder you, since we are supposedly killers of Nigerians? Lol

Nah! Meet wonderful south Africans on my previous visits.

Some a very nice people, funny enough I had a chat with my driver on my way back from Capetown and i told him if a hundred south Africans moved to Nigeria,95 would die! In one year.we had a great laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Tanker Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(photos) / Stranded Air Nigeria UK Passengers Asked To Buy Aviation Fuel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.