Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex (10396 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Bigcowhorn: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
The though t of two men rawing is disgusting! !!!! But Bigcowhorn/batlefox(sic) might have it at the back of his mind looking at how much he accuses of me trying to seduce him without proof (sic) redcreme21 khia denreledave blinking001 come and watch show o

I won't have sex with you even if you blackmail me from here till next year. I like women not men

cc- Dominique
cc- Isilove
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BlueAir: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Post dm proof grin or u are it sucker grin.i can post my email chats with nairaland hot ladies with worthy people with requests grin khia denereledave khia redcreme come watch show [s][/s]
Bigcowhorn:

I won't have sex with you even if you blackmail me from here till next year. I like women not men

cc- Dominique
cc- Isilove[s][/s]

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Bigcowhorn: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Post dm proof grin or u are it sucker grin.i can post my email chats with nairaland hot ladies with worthy people with requests grin khi denereledave khi redcreme21 come watch show [s][/s]

Your love life, however twisted is yours. I repeate. Stop qoting me and sending me trashy eamil I will not sleep with you even if you blackmail me from here till enternity. I mean you just got back from ban this monrning and see as youa re rushign me. I like women not men so please keep off.

cc: Dominique
cc: Isilove
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by LadySarah: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Depraved beings.He is still covering his chesty breasts and side fringe hair.
Next Time in ur life,You will run from joysticks in ur butthole.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BlueAir: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Ok my son.lemme run off
Bigcowhorn:

Your love life, however twisted is yours. I repeate. Stop qoting me and sending me trashy eamil I will not sleep with you even if you blackmail me from here till enternity. I mean you just got back from ban this monrning and see as youa re rushign me. I like women not men so please keep off.

cc: Dominique
cc: Isilove

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Bigcowhorn: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Ok my son.lemme run off

You are even gay in bird format

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Prymestrr(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Lowest of the low scums of the earth. Wish both of them will be irrevocably damaged from the experience. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
BabbanBura:

Seemed this thing sweet u die, I enjoyed ya narration!

Lol cheesy

Yes!

The way he was squirming and screaming in pain as his gay partner dick was stuck in his Anus. Lol.

Mehn just watch the video, u go laugh taya.

Seeing a man crying profusely over a dick. Lol

cheesy
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Kapilta(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol. Why he come dey cry?
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Kapilta(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

Yes!

The way he was squirming and screaming in pain as his gay partner dick was stuck in his Anus. Lol.

Mehn just watch the video, u go laugh taya.

Seeing a man crying profusely over a dick. Lol

cheesy
lol, even though i dey pity am buh the way e dey cry bn wan bust ma belle.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kapilta:
lol, even though i dey pity am buh the way e dey cry bn wan bust ma belle.

Hahhahahahahahaha cheesy

Mehn! That's the funniest part of it. cheesy

How I wish one of my suitors here on nairaland, has watched this video so he knows and understand the implication of his demand in getting a wife.
This guy Im about to gist u about, he's handsome works in a bank. One of the senior staffs but still single. Lives in a nice flat, drives a posh car but the only Comma he has, is he wants anal sex with me in marriage.
Anal sex is the deal breaker between us.

Mehn I told him, capital No!

You can't destroy my anal cavity walls because I wan marry cheesy

Holy Ghost fireeeee!

I told him, lemme lubricate a plastic dick and insert inSide your Anus, bring it in and out for like 40mins, if you can gleefully accept it, then I can rethink your offer.

The guy no gree o.

I then replied him, can't u see you are a wicked man from the pit of hell!

It's my beautiful Anus u want to destroy? Abeg bounce off! Enemies who sent u to me, tell them u didn't see me.

Up till today, he's still single looking for a Pretty lady who loves anal sex to marry him.

Can u imagine?
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Kapilta(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Hahhahahahahahaha cheesy

Mehn! That's the funniest part of it. cheesy

How I wish one of my suitors here on nairaland, has watched this video so he knows and understand the implication of his demand in getting a wife.
This guy Im about to gist u about, he's handsome works in a bank. One of the senior staffs but still single. Lives in a nice flat, drives a posh car but the only Comma he has, is he wants anal sex with me in marriage.
Anal sex is the deal breaker between us.

Mehn I told him, capital No!

You can't destroy my anal cavity walls because I wan marry cheesy

Holy Ghost fireeeee!

I told him, lemme lubricate a plastic dick and insert inSide your Anus, bring it in and out for like 40mins, if you can gleefully accept it, then I can rethink your offer.

The guy no gree o.

I then replied him, can't u see you are a wicked man from the pit of hell!

It's my beautiful Anus u want to destroy? Abeg bounce off! Enemies who sent u to me, tell them u didn't see me.

Up till today, he's still single looking for a Pretty lady who loves anal sex to marry him.

Can u imagine?
grin @bolded. You know it's orientation, reason i don't blame them.

I was in this gay group on facebook before, you won't believe most of them that parade themselves as the man(husband) in the relationship don't allow their own a** to be f**k back, nah. They don't dare buh they can f**k others. Smh

buh that your gee get as e be ooo. Lol. Buh you self, your behind no go spoil now, e go just dey leak. grin you should try it someday.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BlueAir: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Where's bigcowhorn paedophile grin.prolly where my silence put him.shouldnt u let daddu run off [s][/s]
BattleFox:

Now I bring it to you. Who's your daddy?[s][/s]
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kapilta:

I was in this gay group on facebook before, you won't believe most of them that parade themselves as the ma[b]n(husband) in the relationship don't allow their own a** to be f**k back, nah. They don't dare buh they can f**k others. Smh[/b]

buh that your gee get as e be ooo. Lol. Buh you self, your behind no go spoil now, e go just dey leak. grin you should try it someday.

God forbid!
When arse begin leak, no be spoil, the arse spoil be dat?
I will then be wearing pampers in the marriage?

Holy Ghost fireeeee! Such demonic men I dodge them pass in this life time and any other life time, I may pop up. I rather remain single for life! If they are the only men existing in this world.

@ the bolded, as in ehn? The value their yansh, no one should fucvk it but another person pickin yansh is good to destroy and fucvk anyhow.

So demonic!
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kapilta:

I was in this gay group on facebook before, you won't believe most of them that parade themselves as the ma[b]n(husband) in the relationship don't allow their own a** to be f**k back, nah. They don't dare buh they can f**k others. Smh[/b]

God forbid!
When arse begin leak, no be spoil, the arse spoil be dat?
I will then be wearing pampers in the marriage?

Holy Ghost fireeeee! Such demonic men I dodge them pass in this life time and any other life time, I may pop up. I rather remain single for life! If they are the only men existing in this world.

@ the bolded, as in ehn? They value their yansh, no one should fucvk it but another person pickin yansh is good to destroy and fucvk anyhow.

So demonic!
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Offpoint: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
SolarRen:

U no get mb and u wan finish person own grin Nigerians
gringrin You can help a brother in need ni?

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
IDanfulani:
Gay couple got stuck in each other while having sex in a hotel in Congo
This is shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-b-xCp38M

Radautoworks this is just for you, be careful when you spread your cheeks. grin grin grin
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2019
IDanfulani:
Gay couple got stuck in each other while having sex in a hotel in Congo
This is shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-b-xCp38M
Egunmogaji2 this is for you. grin
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by EgunMogaji2: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

Egunmogaji2 this is for you. grin

I don’t take delight in others misfortune. More like your style wink
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I don’t take delight in others misfortune. More like your style wink

You know it turned you on. grin
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by prevailer247(f): 5:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Why they no go stuck ni? Person see road follow bush
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by EgunMogaji2: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

You know it turned you on. grin

And why would it?

I do have a theory though. The most vocal homophobes are usually the ones in the closet wink
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

And why would it?

I do have a theory though. The most vocal homophobes are usually the ones in the closet wink

I love the pen*is tooo much, you know how good it is don't you.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by EgunMogaji2: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

I love the pen*is tooo much, you know how good it is don't you.

Your whole debate is centered around a male organ.

You must be one frustrated person. But you attempting to label me as gay won’t work a bit wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Big Yansh , Afrakoma Vs Matilda Hipsy ( Pics ) / Young Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For ‘sleeping With Her Friend’s Boyfriend / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.