Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (54474 Views)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by mu2sa2: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations to the discharged corp member and her lookalike dad. But Op farmers are not necessarily poor. In the past in this country being a farmer was synonymous to being poor. These days, however, things have changed- agriculture is a money spinner now.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Madibah(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm just wondering if the photographer climbed a tree

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by 360command: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
See her fake hair.. once she leaves that farm, she is olosho.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by 400billionman: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Celebrity Farmer and Daughter.

Okay.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by chukzyfcbb: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
No matter the way you go....

Remember the road that will lead you home smiley

somebody shout BODE THOMAS smiley
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by zone51: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
OK. But was the photographer on standby at the farm also undecided

Yes. Any problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by TechCapon(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
although you asked a reasonable question I think we should just celebrate with her
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by mu2sa2: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
iammuhd1:
It looks like a staged one. I have never seen a pot bellied farmer in my 27 years in this world.
Looks like beer pot belly, suggesting drinking aplenty perhaps in the evenings.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Daddy’s little gal. Nice smiley
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Marvieduke(f): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Meliian:
I don't know how this is an achievement. Enter the labour market first, then come back to tell us your story.

You at least congratulate her naa, she is a lady like you ooo

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by fimi: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who wrote this script?
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Meliian:
I don't know how this is an achievement. Enter the labour market first, then come back to tell us your story.

Is it a must for you to dwell on the bad side of every situation,she has taken the first leap,congratulate her or SHUT UP.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by alezzy13: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
iammuhd1:
It looks like a staged one. I have never seen a pot bellied farmer in my 27 years in this world.

You're obviously too young to know MKO abiola

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by adecz: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is garden not farm...

All these staged stories!

See fake hair everywhere
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Risingblue008(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
How many times dem go post this news?
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by AstuteAyo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
[/i] May we all make out parents proud someday � [i]
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by millionboi2: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
There's no way this kinda inconsequential news will get to fp of nairaland if d lady or one of her relatives is not a mod here...

Hit like if u agree....
or a blogger
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by objobj: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is NYSC certificate more than the BSC?
I dont understand the emphases the govt made us to place on this.

Third class can serve . Even pass can serve

But why the big deal on ntsc. Must a graduate look for work? Or appointment?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=gaetano post=83706199]OK. But was the photographer on standby at the farm also undecided[/quote

And did she do her own service in her village...
Since it's the moment after nysc
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
superior1:
Ok

She better partner with her Dad. Grad means nothing again in Naija

Farming is in come now.. so her dad is very ok... Since buhari has closed boarder to encourage local foods
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by sonnie10: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wife material. Good girl
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
But e be like her dad na slay farmer o..

See as the man dress neat like ndi office work...
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by kenny160: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abeg... What makes this one a news?
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow, she didn't let her dad down and her dad will forever cherish this moment, congrats to her.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
okay mrs graduate advisibly u can plant that ur nysc cert in this farm rather than keeping it under ur pillow
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Mokason28: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
myettiallah:
Pls, how is this news

Childish MODs on this forum!!
Ode
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Wettoid123: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
That man is a mechanized Farmer.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Exponental(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
Friends and families with phones, either chinco or apple.....
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Adakintroy2: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Which Kind mentality We Get sef. We just believe farming as negative something. .."Slay queen goes to farm". Is farming a bad thing. That man fit be barstard millionaire. The other commentor was sounding as though its a privilege for her to visit the father.

I see why we easily take to crime like yahoo. It's all in our head

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Kamcee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
I am the one that took the pix with my drone
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by lovemoi2(f): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Whats wrong with being a farmer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.