Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (54476 Views)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Burgerlomo: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Fastlinkpro: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
OK. But was the photographer on standby at the farm also undecided

You think her father was alone in that farm?
And you think She does not have smart phone?
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Four years spent on sleepless nights of sucking, getting sucked and massaging balls. Plus another one year of labour and selfless service to manhood.

Unfortunately, the school and government do not issue certificates for this. Reason why the father would not realize all his spendings over the years were not in vain. They were appropriated beyond measure by the daughter.

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by AlphaStyles(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
doublecross:
Me i don't understand this country again oooo. She should be showing dad her certificate not discharge letter. The degree is the koko not nysc discharge letter please! Nigerian youths too follow dey jubilate for nysc discharge letter like say na the degree be that. What is the essence of schooling for 4-5 years if she comes out with a third class? Mtcheeeeewww
NIGERIA sef tire me I go school for 5years yet I go still go do nysc before I find work what stops me from finding work after my schooling with my cert? Other countries once u finish university Na to go find work but for NIGERIA na we like exam and service pass yet our lives never improve from all the books and services
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by gazza07(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Anything to chase clout. Must she camera it?? Some took their own to London with first class flight and yet no clout was chased.

I blame Instagram for all these rubbish
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by chukwuyenumlove: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2019
NICE ONE

BUT SHE JUST TOOK THE MAN TO THE FARM FOR THIS PICS

THE MAN'S HANDS NEVER TOUCH THE GRASS OR SOIL FOR THAT DAY
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Darevofpeace(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2019
iammuhd1:
It looks like a staged one. I have never seen a pot bellied farmer in my 27 years in this world.
He is into mechanised farming...... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.