Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. (987 Views)

8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by LordeCalifornia: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
I do not know if any of you have noticed this, but Nairalanders are very intelligent people offline. Having met with quite a couple of Nairalanders offline, I can say that nairalanders are more intelligent than non-Nairalanders.

Nairalanders are more informed, More learned, and generally speak and write better better English than non-Nairalanders.

some years back, I came in contact (offline) with two nairaland ladies on different occasions, they were highly intelligent and informed. prior to then, I had never met ladies so informed.

In recent years, I have come in contact with a couple more nairalanders (this time, guys), I discovered they're all independent thinkers, having their own intelligent opinions on issues.

Just last week, I met with someone (a man), he was calm and reserved, a master in his field, I was blown away by such personality. Not long, he took out his phone and was scrolling through, I took a peek, the young man was scrolling through the pages of nairaland. smiley

so tell me, I would want to know, have you met any nairalander offline? were they intelligent and we'll informed?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by nlPoster: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is misinformation.
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by HarunaWest(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeah your kinda right.. They are well informed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by prince985(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
In Nigerian social media field, yes nairalanders might be the most educated.
Other sites are full of empty head oloshos, semi illiterates, attention seekers and gworo chewing malams
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by blinking001(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
prince985:
In Nigerian social media field, yes nairalanders might be the most educated.
Other sites are full of empty head oloshos, semi illiterates, attention seekers and gworo chewing malams
You just described a nairalander wit the moniker smallcowhorn.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by nlPoster: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
No, nairalanders are not intelligent. Cunning is different from intelligence.

The intelligent ones here are too few to count, they are vastly outnumbered by stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
What do you call those that jump from thread to thread screaming Afonja, Ipob? undecided undecided
That Nairalander you met offline, you're supposed to go through his posts, and for every 'Afonja' he typed, he'd receive a resounding slap.
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by LordeCalifornia: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
What do you call those that jump from thread to thread screaming Afonja, Ipob? undecided undecided
That Nairalander you met offline, you're supposed to go through his posts, and for every 'Afonja' he typed, he'd receive a resounding slap.
cheesy
some could be abusive online, but they're always brilliant offline.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by LordeCalifornia: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2019
HarunaWest:
yeah your kinda right.. They are well informed
exactly, I trust you must have met a couple.
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by Fuqman(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Yeah but they are tribalist in most cases.
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
you're just plain dumb.
your inability to comprehend this post shows the level of your illiteracy.
they said intelligence which involves good use of English and writing skills and being up to date with the trends in the society.
someone can be intelligent and at the same time abusive and comment absuurdly.
take nwaamaikpe as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
you're just plain dumb.
your inability to comprehend this post shows the level of your illiteracy.
they said intelligence which involves good use of English and writing skills and being up to date with the trends in the society.
someone can be intelligent and at the same time abusive and comment absuurdly.
take nwaamaikpe as an example.

Mention where I said people who make abusive comments online aren't intelligent?
It is your illiteracy and your empty coconut head that won't allow you to see the point I was trying to make.

Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by healthserve(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
nlPoster:
No, nairalanders are not intelligent. Cunning is different from intelligence.

The intelligent ones here are too few to count, they are vastly outnumbered by stupidity.

Lol
Re: Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Are these the so-called "intelligent Nairalanders"? Akukuor

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. / Try This Creativity With Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Dad Cunningly Extorted Money From Her Like She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.