Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. (3778 Views)

Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okay I know I’m not crazy and I’m definitely not the only person on earth who experiences this weird shit.

Some times we come out of our houses , irrespective of how we look. We may look very good or even very bad. But one weird thing happens, every eye is on you throughout that day. Everybody stares at you like there is something wrong with your face. People won’t stop looking at you and if you want to confront them they immediately look away.

Then you find a way to make sense of it in your head “ oh maybe is because of my beauty or my style or whatever” right? Okay.

So another day, irrespective of how you look again everyone avoids eye contact with you. It’s like you’re invisible to everybody, you could even walk nakeddd and nobody will notice you. Now you may even look your best and yet you will be invisible. And on days you even look your worst everyone focuses their eyes on you.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE?

If nobody explains this or can relate to this I will officially declare myself a mad person that experiences something no other six billion of humans experience and I will start seeing myself as a mad man.

Please explain this to me, I swear on everything I will give anyone with a satisfactory explanation 10k, just explain and drop your account number.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Bluezy13(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
I will give you N20k if you can "officially and formally" declare yourself a mad person.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
it is your mind playing tricks on you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by siofra(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yesterday I was walking with a friend and he asked why people were staring at me and I shrugged.

Don't know, don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by freelancerrr: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
I will give you N20k if you can "officially and formally" declare yourself a man person.
grin
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
It means you're very self-conscious on some days, and other days an attention seeker.
Just free your mind.
Be self-confident.

12 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Sepe123: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
Okay I know I’m not crazy and I’m definitely not the only person on earth who experiences this weird shit.

Some times we come out of our houses , irrespective of how we look. We may look very good or even very bad. But one weird thing happens, every eye is on you throughout that day. Everybody stares at you like there is something wrong with your face. People won’t stop looking at you and if you want to confront them they immediately look away.

Then you find a way to make sense of it in your head “ oh maybe is because of my beauty or my style or whatever” right? Okay.

So another day, irrespective of how you look again everyone avoids eye contact with you. It’s like you’re invisible to everybody, you could even walk nakeddd and nobody will notice you. Now you may even look your best and yet you will be invisible. And on days you even look your worst everyone focuses their eyes on you.

If nobody explains this or can relate to this I will officially declare myself a mad person that experiences something no other six billion of humans experience and I will start seeing myself as a mad man.

Please explain this to me, I swear on everything I will give anyone with a satisfactory explanation 10k, just explain and drop your account number.

Thank you.
Q

There is a spirit in every human, have you ever wonder if you offended someone, some situation can work against you, everybody don't want to come close to you
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.
It probably means there is something attractive and peculiar around you (aura) that catches people's attention if they are not very focused on something they're doing for the mean time. I have a good looking friend who I've known since childhood. When we stroll together I tend to see people staring at him from the corner of my eyes. Male and female. He also knows how to dress well which helps his case. Then one day he grew a beard, wore hoodies and sunglasses which concealed most of his appearance. When we went to greet his mum I didn't notice that aura or concentration he normally got when most of his features were open. Didn't notice much people looking down or away as before. Key point: there must be something attractive about you that catches people's attention around if they are not fixated on something doing. It may not be looks prob dresses, the way you walk, talk, Anything.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Starz825(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
I remember when I dey high school back then...
When I look in a mirror before stepping out to school.. no girl will look my way....I mean my female classmates
But those days I forget to brush my hair or look in the mirror.. they'd come over to my seat telling me how good I look that day....

And in my head I will be like...what...today wey I even get to put effort in looking good...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by calmness0(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.

Its called The Spotlight Effect.

The spotlight effect is a term used by social psychologists to refer to the tendency we have to overestimate how much other people notice about us. In other words, we tend to think there is a spotlight on us at all times, highlighting all of our mistakes or flaws, for all the world to see.

For people with social anxiety, the spotlight effect can be much worse, to the point that it has an effect on your ability to work or feel comfortable around other people. It is not uncommon to find yourself feeling embarrassed.

For example, if you wake up late and go to work with disheveled hair, you may be convinced that everyone is noticing and secretly thinking badly of you. You may blush or try to hide from your coworkers, convinced that they are pitying or mocking you.

It is believed that the spotlight effect comes from being overly self-conscious as well as not being able to put yourself in the shoes of the other person to realize that their perspective is different from yours.

All people, but especially those with social anxiety, are very focused on themselves, their actions, and their appearance and believe that everyone else is just as aware.3 Being aware of the spotlight effect can help to lessen nervousness or embarrassment in social situations.

If you can get to the point that you realize nobody is really paying attention to you, then you will stop worrying so much about it.

However, for those with social anxiety, it can be much more difficult to recognize this fact and overcome anxiety linked to the spotlight effect.

Do d needful op. Keep to your promise

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
anthonyuncle:
it is your mind playing tricks on you

I can bet you it is not, I intentionally stop and watch if anyone will stare sometimes and it’s like you’re invisible. I even take off my shirt , make a funny face and nothing. And On other days I won’t even need to do anything weird and it’s like everyone is looking at Jesus Christ in person or they have seen a ghost. I actually ask many “please why are you looking at me they quickly turn away and start smiling with no Answer “ other days I can come out with boxers and people will rather die than look at me.

I feel the universe has a way of manipulating people to get reactions out of you. This world is too deep, I’m extremely observant if not I won’t even notice like 99 percent of people
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by medleygatt: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's not the people, it's u, ur mind. For instance the day u have it mind to buy a particular brand of car, that is day u will start seeing it everywhere. grin
My money ooo! 8036108512 paycom(opay)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE?.
Much of that is your mind playing tricks on you. You may want to see a mental health counselor to help you unload some of that stress you are carrying that may be impacting your self-esteem at this point. undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Rosaline5000: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
You have an aura surrounding you, the days you feel good, your aura shines brightly and attract everyone around you but the days you probably have negative thoughts even if you dress fancy, it's diminish the Aura you have with you and nobody notices you.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
It means you're very self-conscious on some days, and other days an attention seeker.
Just free your mind.
Be self-confident.

I’m a deep thinker, I’m extremely observant and intelligent. I like to know the meaning of every single thing and I like to control everything. I hate how I have no control over how everyone is in sync to behave a certain way on some days and do the opposite on other days.

On days when they stare, it’s everyone, kids, adults, old people, it’s every living thing I walk past. I have asked dozens of people to their face “WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME” to show you how bad and intentional their stares are. Like deep stare, right into your eyes not caring if you’re offended or not. Every body I walk past will act that way on the days it’s ON. And when it’s OFF, I can literally be nakeddd and nobody with notice. Today it was OFF, I took off my clothes..wore boxers to the main road and everyone made sure they ignored me. If Their stares where ON I wouldn’t dare. Please try and make sense of my ramblings, it’s so weird. My ability to understand my environment is why I even take notice of this. This world is too deep, I see it beyond looks, confidence or whatever now. I see it as a thing the universe does, it triggers people to act a certain way to you on some days and forces them to act the opposite on other days.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Judd007: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
You are being noticed, that’s all, either good or bad.
Badboibipo:

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
I’m a deep thinker, I’m extremely observant and intelligent. I like to know the meaning of every single thing and I like to control everything. I hate how I have no control over how everyone is in sync to behave a certain way on some days and do the opposite on other days.

On days when they stare, it’s everyone, kids, adults, old people, it’s every living thing I walk past. I have asked dozens of people to their face “WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME” to show you how bad and intentional their stares are. Like deep stare, right into your eyes not caring if you’re offended or not. Every body I walk past will act that way on the days it’s ON. And when it’s OFF, I can literally be nakeddd and nobody with notice. Today it was OFF, I took off my clothes..wore boxers to the main road and everyone made sure they ignored me. If Their stares where ON I wouldn’t dare. Please try and make sense of my ramblings, it’s so weird. My ability to understand my environment is why I even take notice of this. This world is too deep, I see it beyond looks, confidence or whatever now. I see it as a thing the universe does, it triggers people to act a certain way to you on some days and forces them to act the opposite on other days.
There in bold is the most likely source of these delusions. undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by segzy17: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
calmness0:

Its called The Spotlight Effect.

The spotlight effect is a term used by social psychologists to refer to the tendency we have to overestimate how much other people notice about us. In other words, we tend to think there is a spotlight on us at all times, highlighting all of our mistakes or flaws, for all the world to see.

For people with social anxiety, the spotlight effect can be much worse, to the point that it has an effect on your ability to work or feel comfortable around other people. It is not uncommon to find yourself feeling embarrassed.

For example, if you wake up late and go to work with disheveled hair, you may be convinced that everyone is noticing and secretly thinking badly of you. You may blush or try to hide from your coworkers, convinced that they are pitying or mocking you.

It is believed that the spotlight effect comes from being overly self-conscious as well as not being able to put yourself in the shoes of the other person to realize that their perspective is different from yours.

All people, but especially those with social anxiety, are very focused on themselves, their actions, and their appearance and believe that everyone else is just as aware.3 Being aware of the spotlight effect can help to lessen nervousness or embarrassment in social situations.

If you can get to the point that you realize nobody is really paying attention to you, then you will stop worrying so much about it.

However, for those with social anxiety, it can be much more difficult to recognize this fact and overcome anxiety linked to the spotlight effect.

2212 981115
Zenith Bank
Do d needful op. Keep to your promise

This person deserve the money,give him the money asap

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nobody has answered the main question, DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU TOO?

Forget diagnosing me for a second, do you observe such or you cannot relate because your lives are mainly like my today’s experience, very normal..no weird stare from random strangers so no story to tell. Which in turn makes you seem more sane than me?
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
segzy17:

This person deserve the money,give him the money asap

I wasn’t satisfied, he’s quite intelligent but I don’t feel like I have my answer.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by skoIes001: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Op see ur answer here. That's the most intelligent answer.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
Nobody has answered the main question, DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU TOO?

Forget diagnosing me for a second, do you observe such or you cannot relate because your lives are mainly like my today’s experience, very normal..no weird stare from random strangers so no story to tell. Which in turn makes you seem more sane than me?
Your main question wasn't WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE? undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
To those who assume I’m delusional, how am I able to also observe that on some days like today my life is completely normal? No weird attention just strangers walking past me and minding their business? You think everyday is like this for me? Do you understand the pressure I face before leaving the house most times knowing I have to face so much random uncomfortable stares from people?

I just want to know what triggers it so I can control it. If I know it’s my hair, my eye , my leg my clothes my walk or whatever I will control it to my advantage. But the fact it randomly comes on and off on its own it’s pissing me off. I want to be able to know I intentionally made everyone stare today, and I intentionally made everyone ignore me tomorrow. But I just come out, feeling sad or angry and boom the whole eyes of strangers are upon me, I’m forced to accept it. Other days I feel so good about myself and boom , everyone is ignoring me and I’m supposed to accept it again. Why will random shit like that happen and I have no idea what is triggering it? You can’t tell me y’all don’t experience this too, except you’re not self aware and environment conscious
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by VenumX: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
I get stares during harmattan period because that's the period I look Indian. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Like I typed earlier, you're too self-conscious and it is taking a toll on you.
You're even becoming paranoid.
You have to learn to free your mind. You exhausted, you need mental rest.
Stop thinking and caring too much.
Have it in mind that it is impossible for anybody to have control over everything.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
To those who assume I’m delusional, how am I able to also observe that on some days like today my life is completely normal? No weird attention just strangers walking past me and minding their business? You think everyday is like this for me? Do you understand the pressure I face before leaving the house most times knowing I have to face so much random uncomfortable stares from people?

I just want to know what triggers it so I can control it. If I know it’s my hair, my eye , my leg my clothes my walk or whatever I will control it to my advantage. But the fact it randomly comes on and off on its own it’s pissing me off. I want to be able to know I intentionally made everyone stare today, and I intentionally made everyone ignore me tomorrow. But I just come out, feeling sad or angry and boom the whole eyes of strangers are upon me, I’m forced to accept it. Other days I feel so good about myself and boom , everyone is ignoring me and I’m supposed to accept it again. Why will random shit like that happen and I have no idea what is triggering it? You can’t tell me y’all don’t experience this too, except you’re not self aware and environment conscious
Are you a good looking individual?
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by bjprodint1: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
It is because .1.theres something different about u any day people look at u 2.d people may b less busy any day they look at u 3.they mayb looking at u but their mind is not really on u,they mayb far in thought...bros na only 5k i need 003 064 5881 acess bank
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Since you obviously don't seem to care what has been revealed thus far, you are best continuing this conversation with a professional mental health counselor who you can pay with the money you have and probably listen to as a result. undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by freelancerrr: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

I wasn’t satisfied, he’s quite intelligent but I don’t feel like I have my answer.

Finally no answer will be intelligent enough for u op. We know una type. All talks no balls. cool

Someone already gave u a suggestion here. Take it.

Bluezy13:
I will give you N20k if you can "officially and formally" declare yourself a man person.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Konjiboii: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
I only feel that way whenever I smoke blao

You sure say you no dey smoke Igbo?

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Konjiboii: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
siofra:

Yesterday I was walking with a friend and he asked why people were staring at me and I shrugged.

Don't know, don't care.

You probably have a big head and flat yansh
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Vix805: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
you get soap for ear .

9050775903access bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? / 26 Year Old Virgin / Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.