Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,380,186 members, 5,307,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 December 2019 at 09:02 PM

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (30789 Views)

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death / Cleric Meets Man Above 130 Years (Photos) / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Sheunma: 1:08pm On Nov 11
MakyavelitheDon:

Be informed. Jesus (Isa) recorded a significant amount of miracles in the Koran and is the only prophet in Islam to be taken up to heaven alive.
I'm not speaking opinion but facts about the writings of the Koran
bro, take or leave it, Jesus is not the greatest prophet in the Koran or in Islam for that matter.

Mohammed is greatest prophet according to the Koran not Jesus.
Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Desammyst(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12
Thank U, Jesus. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator of the Whole Universe, Wisdom of God for ur goodness and translating me from darkness into His marvelous light. I appreciate and bow before you, Oh Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.