Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,784 members, 5,874,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 11:41 PM

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (32554 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death / Ajayi Crowther - The Colonial Tool That Caused The Mental Enslavement Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Sheunma: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
MakyavelitheDon:

Be informed. Jesus (Isa) recorded a significant amount of miracles in the Koran and is the only prophet in Islam to be taken up to heaven alive.
I'm not speaking opinion but facts about the writings of the Koran
bro, take or leave it, Jesus is not the greatest prophet in the Koran or in Islam for that matter.

Mohammed is greatest prophet according to the Koran not Jesus.
Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Desammyst(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank U, Jesus. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator of the Whole Universe, Wisdom of God for ur goodness and translating me from darkness into His marvelous light. I appreciate and bow before you, Oh Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine) / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.