Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (34083 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
And who is that posing for picture behind the kids? Shame no dey catch some people sef

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh Goodness
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Johans1991: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
And Atiku is busy sharing billions to Nyamiree lawyers in the name of court process

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by koffsman(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Imagine a country with so much wealth and mineral resources suffering like a 5th grade world everything about our leaders us total failure and this is the state the so called Atiku comes from shows how much this people are heartless giving the children spag mixed with coloring and 1 banana we ain't monkeys our leaders are the reason we are not respected all over the world SMH am so so sorry and scared for our future with this kind of people rotating power between them we will be sold into modern slavery if care is not taking

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Emotionss: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
330 billion Naira was budgeted for that food ooo.
We still have a long way to go in this country
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmm... won't be surprised if one of those pitiful kids siting there becomes a governor or president.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tomorrow,u gather all em corrupt leaders and kill them all nw,na this same poor children parents go vex come fight u. Shey na wetin happen for d first coup.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
No be new thing back then when my father was posted to Niger state I went there to do my JSS2 oboy I went to public school shock catch me when I enter class oboy no chair I had to sit down on stone and windows some brought mats to schools to sit down I turn aboki by force although I enjoyed northern school life but the education poor bawo and not to far from my school there was a primary school that doesn't have roof at all the yet students stay inside

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigeria is a big for nothing giant ,a boastful country filled with criminal minded citizens and heartless wicked leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
God punish all the thieves in nigeria, starting with governors. How much will it cost to provide the usual decrepit benches and desks for these children.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
ednut1:
When a people refuse to revolt. This is what will be

Sense will not kee you,it will only get worse.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by izibili44: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
micflo28:
Government provided food and forgot the infrastructure.
This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Moventist: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
CACjide:
He won't do that because that will not give him the opportunity to steal our money. Do you think he wants to become president to do any good for this nation? Baba won go there to steal more and add more to our problems.

Now that you have elected Saint Buhari, he has transformed the education institutions to international standard and all your problems solved

Buhari has really infected so many good heads with illiteracy

8 Likes

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by wechat1: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is the reason why white people dont want nigeria to divide for them to see weird news from stone heart politician in nigeria known as zoo, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
dem dey even get d impetus to show us d banana abi na plantain
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Fideo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
chaii and our greedy politicians are there struggling with all their might to embezzle the more. God who so we offend, how do we come to get such selfish, self centered mentality?.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol, government school feeding program, the northern part of this country is just something else entirely
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Babysheart(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is tragic.

APC's school feeding programme.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by komzy589(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Two irresponsible fools had sex to give birth to kids like these and u re here blaming government. Keep blaming!
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
I weep seeing this picture, our government and leaders are failures.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Sonofgrace02: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is really bad
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by GerraMeh74(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who have we offended in this country? Are we cursed? We have the highest number of poor people in the world, yet we have the highest paid political office holders in the world. We are doomed if we do not kill all this old men gambling with our future.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hahahahaha... Poverty! Children with poor parents grin

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by saajus: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
God bless you. Every time Govt Govt Govt. I know this is the duty of Govt but our Elites are very useless. You will be surprised that someone has Lamborghini in the community where d schl resides. The same Elites ignoring these kids will be donating for goals scored in a tournament. Donating to players earning millions in Europe
IamPatriotic:
Atiku should use part of the money he wastes every four years to rescue these children. Charity they begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by sonature1: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Every state in Nigeria has a school like this.

No exceptions

The country is a shithole, no doubt!
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by sonature1: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Richiez:
The core Northern states have a lot of catching up to do regarding the standard of primary education. The Almajiri system seems to be stronger than the formal primary education.

Worry about your own state because every state in Nigeria has a school like that, including the super-rich Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Johans1991: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Tomorrow,u gather all em corrupt leaders and kill them all nw,na this same poor children parents go vex come fight u. Shey na wetin happen for d first coup.
lier! Why didn't them kill the Igbo politician or are you trying to tell me that there was no corrupt Igbo politician then?
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by hosemujica: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
After seeing this , oyibo would say to themselves, " we are supreme to this people , if not how hard can it be to form a decent society?".

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
saajus:
God bless you. Every time Govt Govt Govt. I know this is the duty of Govt but our Elites are very useless. The same Elites ignoring these kids will be donating for goals scored in a tournament. Donating to players earning millions in Europe
Are you useful to your community?
Do you clear the drainage in your street?
When was the last time you went around your street to collect indiscriminate waste dumps?

Oh, you are now shouting government.
Being poor doesn't make you any better.

You are afraid to criticize those that are being paid to maintain government school but your elite
are your problem.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Mozegee: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nothing will ever make this country to be good.All na scam
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by LadySarah: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
palm oil pasta grin grin

No signs of book Or bags anywhere which means it is only food they came for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.