Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (34111 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nowenuse: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
to be frown and candid I have no pity for average northerners until they quit seeing politics and religion as a Normal phenomenon and traditions

the school is definitely like that preelection, didn't they foolishly lined up to vote ?

them never start from that side. average northerners are tools in the hand of their politicians

someone asked why Nigeria is not progressing in Buhari's regime and I said because he's still living in 18th century. a human living in 18th century ruling on the majority who are already in 21 century and you expect progress? a total failure at that

As you can see the girls without hijab, most of the children are christians.
Adamawa christians as most northern christians do not vote in the same line with the core-north.
They are just very unfortunate to be sharing the same region with Hausa-fulanis.

Muslim children their age and of their background are all in almajiri schools while the girls are hawking. These ones go to school against all odds.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nowenuse: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
saajus:
Thanks for the questions.
Yes, I am useful to my community
Yes, I clear my drainage and even sweep my street. I don't do it alone, I encourage other youths to join me on Saturdays.
You cannot even see indiscriminate waste dumps in my area cos I have made every youth in my area very responsible.
You must be a Prophet, how do you know I'm poor?
Just google endowment funds of Ivy League Universities in advanced countries. Nations are not only built by the Government. Many of those beautiful things u see in advanced countries are not only built by Govt. I emphasized in my previous post that it is the duty of Govt to build schools but the majority of our Elites are not playing their roles. They are very useless. They prefer buying houses and luxurious cars. It's only in Nigeria that I see people so foolish enough to buy cars and not thinking of the road where they will be driving them on. A few weeks ago, people are helping a rich guy push Lamborghini Aventador worth $350k-$400k out of water in Lekki. Can you even use 20% Lambo features on Naija roads? That's how foolish some of them are. Warren Buffet donated two-third of his wealth to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates uses over $1B of his money to eradicate polio in Nigeria, a country where he has zero ties with. Even 95% of us are using fake Windows OS. So, wetin e gain from us. A 72 yr old billionaire Atiku from Adamawa is waiting to become a President before he can contribute something very meaningful to society. A dream he may or may not achieve in his lifetime. 72 yr old in Naija na overtime, our life expectancy is 52. That means, he's closer to the grave than earth. I can list 5 Billionaires from that Adamawa State that can fix their education sector. Are we taking this money to heaven? Can we sleep in 2 houses at the same time? Can one person finish a cow in a day?
We still need to keep criticizing our Govt but our Elites must also wake up. The poor will revolt someday and it may be brutal to all of us that think we are safe.

A revolution would have happened long ago in Nigeria, but it may never happen because our politicians know how to divide the masses by using religion and ethnicity.

Northern masses will never want to protest or join a revolution when their own is in power. Vice versa.

A revolution can hardly ever happen in Nigeria no matter the level of poverty and suffering.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2019
This is really heartbreaking
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
My friend! Add graphic photos now!!!! Raw plantain and oil Indomie. EWWWW

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by johnsonedidiong(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
It it well with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos) / Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.