Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (34055 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Atiku should use part of the money he wastes every four years to rescue these children. Charity they begins at home.
Is Atiku the President, Governor, Senator, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairman or Councilor representing them

Aisha Buhari is in a better position to explain this cos she's from Adamawa state too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by LadySarah: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
kestolove95:
Na d skool feeding bdix? Wait na Atiku state bdix? Dem get governor for dix state? Too many question to ask walahi

Yes it is School feeding,Atiku's state,Aisha Buhari state too
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by lakesider(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Instead of snapping their picture, why not try to mobilise how chairs can get to the school

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by amazinglanre: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
The corruption in Nigeria is innate.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Moventist:

Now that you have elected Saint Buhari, he has transformed the education institutions to international standard and all your problems solved

Buhari has really infected so many good heads with illiteracy
The main problem is that Nigerians keep thinking that buhari and atiku were the only options. Incompetence or Self interest.
We have sold ourselves to the APC and PDP idea which are two sides of same coin.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
this is ugly submission ..... we cant place blame on federal government 4 every thing. the politician from grass root should also know their responsibility
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
princeade86:
with banana. even not ordinary banana, but dodo. later they will ask them to bring fry pan and oil to school.

It’s banana, just that it’s not ripe, squashed and beginning to rot

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Grace001: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigeria is indeed working, Nigerian government care so much for her citizen. Pupils in Nigeria primary schools now eat free meal and fruit, other countries will envy us. Indeed there was a country
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by sirzent(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
We are our own problem in this country and we actually don't, which is very bad.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Better than nothing
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by thundafire: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dy bananas giving to those children where cut and kept to ripe a little,Kai Humans are damn wicked and greedy
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
And Atiku desperately want to be president.
Atiku have private University for the children of the Rich.
You see why rochas is a saint compared to many devils in the North
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by evans4luv: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Atiku should use part of the money he wastes every four years to rescue these children. Charity they begins at home.
when did atiku become fg, ode nie undecided

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
living in stone age in 21st century
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na wa o. No water sef.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by desthan(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing new here.

There are bigger problems in Nigeria.
Like buying new cars for lawmakers.
The money that would be spent on taking care of this school and the education sector is being spent on more important things like funding personal travels around the world, prosecuting gay people, buying bullets to shoot peaceful protesters, funding lavish extravagant lifestyle of public office holders, sponsoring stupid reality tv shows.

And also for preparing the budjet undecided

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Centcanada: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
I believe this is the feeding the claim they feeding millions of Nigerians. See the food! You people are deceiving your generations. (APC)

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
to be frown and candid I have no pity for average northerners until they quit seeing politics and religion as a Normal phenomenon and traditions

the school is definitely like that preelection, didn't they foolishly lined up to vote ?

them never start from that side. average northerners are tools in the hand of their politicians

someone asked why Nigeria is not progressing in Buhari's regime and I said because he's still living in 18th century. a human living in 18th century ruling on the majority who are already in 21 century and you expect progress? a total failure at that
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Stallion44: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
mustmust:
May the labours of our hero's past not end like this! It's over 50 years after independence , and look at the level we are.
It's the northerners that decided to stay in this level not the entire Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by mustmust(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Stallion44:

It's the northerners that decided to stay in this level not the entire Nigeria

I can pull up that picture if you want, I have seen schools in the south worse bro. This one they are even in a classroom
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who will vote for me if I become the president
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Black and Proud grin

Lovers of God and Allah grin

One day, e go better grin

We are Holy and Righteous grin

Yet we live just slightly above ruminants cheesy

Africa.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
mustmust:
May the labours of our hero's past not end like this! It's over 50 years after independence , and look at the level we are.

The labours of your heroes ended a long time ago. Welcome to next level.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by awa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
This administration has failed in so many ways. Education is one of them
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Really?
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emotionss:
330 billion Naira was budgeted for that food ooo.
We still have a long way to go in this country

If I hear say dem spend up to 20 billion of that money... The average Nigerian just wants to steal, kill, and destroy... Satan must be an African Negro!!! undecided
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nairafame1:
Eyewtiness calls out Nigeria Government after seeing a government primary school in Adamawa without chair, see pupils sitting on the floor and the food given to them.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/see-pupils-sitting-on-floor-food-given.html
these kids are poor nourished .
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by danono: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
LIE LIE MUHAMEED WILL TELL NIGERIA TOMORROW THAT EACH CHILD IS FED WITH N3,000 A MEAL.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by MrVegina(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
That's how average Rural area schools look like n Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
komzy589:
Two irresponsible fools had sex to give birth to kids like these and u re here blaming government. Keep blaming!

What in God's name are you talking about?

Is it the parents', responsibility to fix the schools?

Please do not be wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON NAIRALAND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... AM I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO FEEL, IF I SHOULD CRY OR BE ANGRY.. SIGH!!!! I FEEL PAINS LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE, I CAN EVEN SEE THE SADNESS IN D CHILDREN'S FACE. ... WHO DID WE OFFEND IN THIS COUNTRY?

I DON TIRE FOR NIGERIA.. HONESTLY.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by sulaak(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Richiez:
The core Northern states have a lot of catching up to do regarding the standard of primary education. The Almajiri system seems to be stronger than the formal primary education.

It's also bad in the South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. / Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.