Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (34069 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by kleverley(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=engrchykae post=83707430]A̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶t̶i̶k̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶A̶t̶i̶k̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶U̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶i̶c̶h̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶r̶o̶c̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶

Aisha Buhari is also from Adamawa. Whereas, Atiku is not the president, governor, house of Rep. He is also an ordinary citizen as you are.
Don't heap unnecessary blames on him.
What if he had plans for this before contesting the election?

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by ibechris(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na today...if u travel to core north,u will know that some parts of Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
That is Nigeria for you and we have a Governor in that state only God knows what he does..
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by LadySarah: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

But you expect Denmark level of schools in Nigeria, despite the fact that the revenue Nigeria earns per capita is lower than that of Denmark.

This is what we get for an education budget of less than 2 billion dollars...when in fact we need thrity-fifty times that to have really decent public schools.

You cannot expect to buy a Ferari for N300. It's not possible.

Nigeria is a poor country. The corrupt looterocrats we have make it worse by their actions.

Shut up.
Nigerians will pay If it will be utilized properly.We All know it will end up in Their pockets.

You provide yourown power(generator)your own water,Expensive rents,expensive private schools,security etc.Some streets pay for sand to grade Their roads Every yr against the rainy season.
What is the govt raising tax for?

1 Like

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
If someone posted this pic and I did not know Africa exists I would have asked if there was a camera in the 13th century, see as them look like things from the days of old. Worthless country...
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by codemaniacs: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
zz
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
codemaniacs:

stop saying rubbish.

there are cheaper cars that do a better job than a ferrari.

chairs, ceiling fan, blackboard, good buildings e.t.c are very affordable by any government in Nigeria.

education does not require luxury chairs, luxury amenities e.t.c

good things are not luxurious.

OK...I get you.

What I am trying to tell you is simple....Nigeria is not rich enough to get what you want...and we have to make sacrifices, like really fighting corruption, really making sure we are productive, etc.

And yes, also things like paying heavy taxes. The oil we rely on isn't enough.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

Shut up.
Nigerians will pay If it will be utilized properly.We All know it will end up in Their pockets.

You provide yourown power(generator)your own water,Expensive rents,expensive private schools,security etc.Some streets pay for sand to grade Their roads Every yr against the rainy season.
What is the govt raising tax for?

That's why you people should FIGHT...as in FIGHT...for better governance.

Not just sitting down at home and wailing about how bad our leaders are.....democracy has given us the power to demand for accountability.

But we don't do that.

P.S We are a poor country. Our oil sells for $59 per barrel. We need it at $139 per barrel to have a budget without needing to take loans and raise taxes.

P.S 2 And by the way, I'm not for APC or PDP. And I have never voted for them either.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by LadySarah: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Not just sitting down at home and wailing about how bad our leaders are.....democracy has given us the power to demand for accountability.

But we don't do that.

P.S We are a poor country. Our oil sells for $59 per barrel. We need it at $139 per barrel to have a budget without needing to take loans and raise taxes.

P.S 2 And by the way, I'm not for APC or PDP. And I have never voted for them either.

Who are''You ppl?''What have You done abt it urself.
I Dont support any too.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=kleverley post=83710769][/quote]all established politicians in the North have only one plan for the poor.
Which is sustainable poverty.
The continued poverty and illiteracy of the masses ensures the political positions of the political class.
So my dear,they have no good plans for the poor.
Sanusi tried to talk,they showed him his place.
Am not partisan,even Aisha isn't a saint.
She is aware of the fraud going on but plays along.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Last post...

One cannot buy a Ferrari with a sum of N200.

Seems like most Nigerians don't like being realistic.

We want things we cannot afford, and we support polticans who loot us dry.

Well, that's all folks.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by codemaniacs: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
zz
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

Who are''You ppl?''What have You done abt it urself.
I Dont support any too.

What have you done yourself?

You better do something. I am doing my bit. And it is a tiring job.

Work within the system to achieve the change you want. Don't moan to me.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by iamforeveryoung: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Idiot, mention every other thing not gay. Nigeria is not a gay country, Gay has no rights here, if you are caught in the act, we will first beat you faint then hand you over to police who will take you court for a sentence of 15 years. so idiot, remove your mind from gay. we have beautiful sweet ladies around with sweet juicy pussy that you can lick if you want.

CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing new here.

There are bigger problems in Nigeria.
Like buying new cars for lawmakers.
The money that would be spent on taking care of this school and the education sector is being spent on more important things like funding personal travels around the world, prosecuting gay people, buying bullets to shoot peaceful protesters, funding lavish extravagant lifestyle of public office holders, sponsoring stupid reality tv shows.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
The thunder that will fire all those Nigeria politicians is still collaborating with Boko haram
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by myfan: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chai! Truly Nigeria is world poverty capital. In the midst of abundance, yet abject poverty is tearing people apart. Pathetic!!!
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by myfan: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
So Atiku Abubakar couldn't channel all the money he spent on politics to better the lots of people in his home state? Politicians and greed are like 5&6. Always hunting what benefits them directly.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
A leader is in that room
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by webngnews: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Borntofuck: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jesus Christ where is our money
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
WTF is this? In the abundance of water, the FOOL is still thirsty! There's definitely no future for Nigeria!!
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by executive12: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
No sign of any vegetables and meat or fish.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by m140(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing new here.

There are bigger problems in Nigeria.
Like buying new cars for lawmakers.
The money that would be spent on taking care of this school and the education sector is being spent on more important things like funding personal travels around the world, prosecuting gay people, buying bullets to shoot peaceful protesters, funding lavish extravagant lifestyle of public office holders, sponsoring stupid reality tv shows.
How was is it like during Jonathan's time. I guess london bah,
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Soul47(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is really sad.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
That must be Jada adamawa state,i served they 4yrs ago....why dem too dey born throw way na? cry cry
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by optm(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019

But we don't do that.

how do you demand accountability where there re no working institutions ? Talking about the price of oil nd all that excuse u re making out, how come this low price doesnt have an effect on the luxurious life style and the bogus salaries nd allowances of our so called politicians ?
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by optm(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
bizzibodi:
That must be Jada adamawa state,i served they 4yrs ago....why dem too dey born throw way na? cry cry
the govt needs to look into this issue of giving birth to kids nd not taking responsibility for their welfare. I pity the kids as they never had a choice than to adjust to the life they were brought in. they cannot choose the parent they could come through or the region they could come from. Infact you nd i could hv been from any of such parents or region nd our situation wouldn't have been any different frm theirs. my heart was broken seeing the picture nd seeing sadness all over the kids. We have irresponsible leaders that re after filling their already filled belly nd many foolish nigerians cheering them on and re- electing them into power again nd again nd again .
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by thugthang(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
YurFatHer:
Nkan nbe. The north are the obstacles for Nigeria's progress. Delete them from Nigeria and watch Nigeria grow.
the last time I checked,Akwa Ibom is from the south

Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Ripama: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sitting on the floor to eat is a normal thing in the north even with elders. But bare floor with no mat. Hmm
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by Kadejo(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2019
God! This country is finished!
From the chairman, to
The Senator in that district,
The Reps member of that district,
The Governor of the state,
The Commissioner of Education,
The Supervisor for Education
Etc.
Someone among these people needs to be jailed.
Re: Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) by saajus: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks for the questions.
Yes, I am useful to my community
Yes, I clear my drainage and even sweep my street. I don't do it alone, I encourage other youths to join me on Saturdays.
You cannot even see indiscriminate waste dumps in my area cos I have made every youth in my area very responsible.
You must be a Prophet, how do you know I'm poor?
Just google endowment funds of Ivy League Universities in advanced countries. Nations are not only built by the Government. Many of those beautiful things u see in advanced countries are not only built by Govt. I emphasized in my previous post that it is the duty of Govt to build schools but the majority of our Elites are not playing their roles. They are very useless. They prefer buying houses and luxurious cars. It's only in Nigeria that I see people so foolish enough to buy cars and not thinking of the road where they will be driving them on. A few weeks ago, people are helping a rich guy push Lamborghini Aventador worth $350k-$400k out of water in Lekki. Can you even use 20% Lambo features on Naija roads? That's how foolish some of them are. Warren Buffet donated two-third of his wealth to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates uses over $1B of his money to eradicate polio in Nigeria, a country where he has zero ties with. Even 95% of us are using fake Windows OS. So, wetin e gain from us. A 72 yr old billionaire Atiku from Adamawa is waiting to become a President before he can contribute something very meaningful to society. A dream he may or may not achieve in his lifetime. 72 yr old in Naija na overtime, our life expectancy is 52. That means, he's closer to the grave than earth. I can list 5 Billionaires from that Adamawa State that can fix their education sector. Are we taking this money to heaven? Can we sleep in 2 houses at the same time? Can one person finish a cow in a day?
We still need to keep criticizing our Govt but our Elites must also wake up. The poor will revolt someday and it may be brutal to all of us that think we are safe.

Xisnin:

Are you useful to your community?
Do you clear the drainage in your street?
When was the last time you went around your street to collect indiscriminate waste dumps?

Oh, you are now shouting government.
Being poor doesn't make you any better.

You are afraid to criticize those that are being paid to maintain government school but your elite
are your problem.
SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng / Priscilla Paul-Worika Beats UNIPORT Pharmacy Record, Sets New One, Gets 8 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.