Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now (3876 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Instead Of Independence See What My Bank Wished Me - PHOTOS / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now by franchasng: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Girls should learn to love like guys. Until you are married officially, sister you are single. stop turning other guys down because of one guy you call boyfriend, whom you don't even know how many other girlfriends he has and maybe planning to marry. If he wants you to be his and his alone, let him go and pay your dowry and marry you officially.

While dating any guy, please give other guys a chance of friendship, if your so called boyfriend complains, tell him to go and pay your dowry or quit if he cannot stay.

If you have side boyfriends, it won't hurt you much when one boyfriend breaks your heart, you will just shift your attention to the next most qualified guy asking you out, that's how guys do.

Ladies grow up!! Threatening a guy for dumping you or quitting relationship with you is stupidity, move on to the next guy asap!
Re: It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now by frozen70g(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
setobaba:
Good morning @all

Thanks you all for your kindly advise last week. It exactly 7 days now someone (Ex) wished me dead. I brought the issue here and I was able to pick out reasonable advice. Majority said I should ignore her and move on, other conclude I must file a report.

A day after she posted the picture, I went to report her to a sarz officer holding the posted picture as evidence, they were shocked to see it, but it was already late in the night, so they told me to call them very early the following morning, to perfect the arrest.
I had made up my mind, I had never arrested anyone in my life, this had to be a very tough decision for me, especially someone that once showed me kindness.

That night, I had a dream, saw a particular person that wanted me to make sure I repot the case, warning me seriously in the dream never to involve the Sarz.

I was confused while waking up, I dailed the policemen contact, and immediately my battery went from 9% to 0% while calling. I had never experienced such on my phone.

I started feeling scared, but kept all to myself, that's how I refused to call the policemen. So I moved on as suggested by many. 3 days after she started calling and dropping messages, I taught it was another form of threat, I recieved her message, only to ser her apologizing. I tried not to respond, as my instincts keeps saying she's up to something, I was seriously angry from within, after reading her apologises and rejecting her several calls, my heart became very bitter, was feeling sick and couldn't think straight since then. I taught I was going to actually die.

This became persistent, serious nightmares. So this morning I decided to listen to a radio program, only for the sermon to keep addressing me and pointing at all my situation, like it was arranged for me. Lastly the preacher said I may end up dead if I refuse to forgive.

I don't want to hear her voice, so I decide to forward a Mesage to her on her Instagram page, notifying her if I've forgiven her.
But God this is something that forced tears out of my eyes.
I pray I feel better soon, been weak since yesterday due to severe loss of appetite.

Your brain
Your emotions
Your heart
Your mind

They are all playing games with you and your head

St this stage, you have to forgive it will nit be easy for you to forget but you have to forgive for you to experience Peace.

Once a while send a message to her and just said I wish you a happy week

Gradually, you will be fine and she too will have a healed heart

But avoid her the way you can avoid Ebola and use your senses while doing that
Re: It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now by setobaba: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
franchasng:
Girls should learn to love like guys. Until you are married officially, sister you are single. stop turning other guys down because one guy you call boyfriend. If he wants you to be his alone, let him go and pay your dowry and marry you officially.

While dating any guy, please give other guys a chance of friendship, if your so called boyfriend complains, tell him to go and pay your dowry.

If you have side boyfriends, it won't hurt you much when one boyfriend breaks your heart, you will just shift your attention to the next most qualified guy asking you out, that's how guys do.

Ladies grow up!! Threatening a guy for dumping you or quitting relationship with you is stupidity, move on to the next guy asap!

Delete this, the advise is so wrong, having another boyfriend or girlfriend while dating one is called cheating and not a way of rushing your partner to pay for dowry.
Re: It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now by setobaba: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Shoodboi:
You're starting to behave like a pussy.

I guess you used to beg her for sex when you guys were still together.

You even went to report her to SARS.

That's not smart.

SARS and regular police will only extort the both of you before letting her go.

One of them will also definitely collect her number and try to hook up with her later.

Don't be surprised if the same SARS dude comes to arrest you on trumped up charges after few bangings.

They don't even need to come up with ridiculous charges. You threatened to release her nudes, didn't you?

Mr Man, I suggest you lock up on this issue and let it slide.

But it seems like you're hanging on it cos you still like the babe.

And she probably still likes you too.

Or why else was she monitoring your WhatsApp status and even going as far as posting your pic on her Instagram page?

Did she do that to all her exes? The answer is definitely a no.

Sort your issue with her and turn her into your side chick.

She's no longer worthy of being a girlfriend since she already sampled your friends.

I wouldn't mind if you could give me her number so I can sample her too.

I really need a girl to experiment one mad doggy sex style I just learned on.

In return, I'll help you spy on her to make sure she won't carry out her death threat.

Me, you and your friends could even form a vagina fans club named after the girl and meet once in a while to drink and chat about the sex styles we've used on her.

Do we have a deal?

Who is this one again? Your first 5 paragraphs captured sense, how come you ended up like that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dick Is 14 Inches Size I Need Ur Advice / Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl / 5 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Unhappy In their Relationships and Love Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.