Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl (3856 Views)

Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Viciyke(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2008
Am in love wit this elegant, expensive and beautiful girl. But am scared of the relationship because, she is very expensive and beautiful. She doesn't demand much, but whenever she demands, i get broke. But my most important concern is that d number of guys that hit on her are way too much for my liking especially d rich guys since she is a beauty queen. What do i do? Do i stay wit d relationship or do i run for my life. (Note that she loves me too).
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Raimond(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2008
I really hope she loves you for real,otherwise your goose is cooked!!
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by segzicres(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster i hope ur fathers still have farming lands available at ur village, b'cos ur goin dere very soon, when she has run u down.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Busta(f): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
segzi cres:

@poster i hope your fathers still have farming lands available at your village, b'because your goin dere very soon, when she has run u down.

hehehehehe . . . . . LMAO

1. Cut ur coat according to ur size
2. Soup wey sweet, na money kill am!
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
It would've been perfect if she was the one in love with u in spite of her expensive nature. . .  That way u know she's self sufficient and can cater for her own needs to an extent. With the way things are however, you will bear the burden. I think its up to u really, would u be happy to have this beauty queen stand by your side all the time? then break the bank and keep her there. . .  On the other hand, do u think she's materialistic and will leave u for the next guy in a posher car? Then do the right thing now and let go.

There are levels in everything in life and if her level is too high, free her for the sugar daddies grin
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
get d fuk out of dat relationship now cos staying there aint gonna pay u.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Pataki: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Poster,

If you really want to know whether a bird was yours, let it go. . . . . If it comes back to you, then it is truly yours. cool If it does not come back, it never was yours. undecided

How you choose to interprete what I have stated above is at your own discretion.

Good luck. wink
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by onyinye2(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
@post

i reallly dont know what to tell you but i would really do some soul searching. figure out are you really ready to handle a girl like her. and learn to be confident when guys are hitting on her. just know that she gets to come home with you.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by CH3COO(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
She's a heavy weight bro, you a feather weight. don't let her knock you out.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by ibobabe(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
if u can't handle being wi a chik like her,forget it,
cos u'll always have richer competition after her,unless she really likes u and is willing to give up d expensive things(which i doubt), sorri sad
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2008
see your head. The girl is using you and you're smiling like a dummy embarassed
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by ogrebuga(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
segzi cres:

@poster i hope your fathers still have farming lands available at your village, b'because your goin dere very soon, when she has run u down.

lol.

@topic,
Ol boy, u still dey here dey ask, run while you still have shoes on ya feet! Abi you don sell your shoes join?
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by StephenP(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
Let her know your fears and tell her you cannot cope with her materialistic nature right now because you ain't financially stable yet. If she leaves you because of that then it means she only "loved" you because of what you could give her.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Gamine(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2008
hahhahahahhahhaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Oju kokoro dey worry this poster

grin grin grin grin grin

As the wise people talk am "Date your own!"
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by CH3COO(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2008
Gamine:

hahhahahahhahhaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Oju kokoro dey worry this poster

grin grin grin grin grin

As the wise people talk am "Date your own!"
welcome gamine!
are you expensive? love. . . is it enough to satisfy you.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Gamine(f): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
im Expensive ooo grin grin grin

Love is not enough ni
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by iice(f): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2008
rofl una dey try!!
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Caliente(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Hit the road Jack before you die of high BP
[/size]
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Caliente(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
Why are you playing basketball with a lawn tennis ball? If she loves you, you may suffer mild concussion from fear of competitors but if she doesn't you are already dead.
[/size]
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by LadyT(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
Unless you want to start trafficking drugs to help with the upkeep of little Miss Greedy guts I suggest you just forget it. If she knows you are not rich why is she demanding? Are her arms broken can she not work?

Unless you have lied to her and made her think you are packing paper when you are packing coins. If this is the case confess now.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by LadyJ1: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2008
poster if u know u want to die young(i mean die before your time)then go ahead wt d relationship,but if u want to live to see your children's children then u know what to do grin

by the way you're not in love wt her,you're just attracted by her beauty,look at what u posted ,its all about her beauty not love,so wake up

how do u know she loves u too?she loves u and wants to wreck u financially,and u call that love?ol'boy wake up jare
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by horny4u(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2008
GIVE AND TAKE!
You give the cheque
she gives u the level say u dey date fine girl
IF You ARE NOT UP TO THE TASK.
let someone else take care of her
EXPENSIVE is relative !
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by ibobabe(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2008
she may not be greedy,
some chicks love expensive stuff and dats just d way dey are

d glowing skin,well manicured nails,designer ensemble,corekt hair do(which obviously attracted d poster) don't come cheap,
so my dear ud berra go and ask for ur share in ur dad's will now otherwise,ur own don kpai be dat. cool
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by lonelypal(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ poster

:oNow i get the message behind Brick n Lace's 'Love is wicked' Ur so called love no go allow u see even if love dey drive u to ur early grave
u ve seen the handwritting clearly on the wall yet u come here with ur broke ass to ask silly questions
to think d gurl is not even in love with him,
come on wake up n smell d coffee grin grin
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2008
hope for the best, but expect the worse o
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by LadyT(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2008
ibobabe:

she may not be greedy,
some chicks love expensive stuff and that is just d way dey are

d glowing skin,well manicured nails,designer ensemble,corekt hair do(which obviously attracted d poster) don't come cheap,
so my dear ud berra go and ask for your share in your dad's will now otherwise,your own don kpai be that. cool

Shes greedy jare.

So what I like designer handbags. Therefore I buy them myself. If any chick has to wait for some guy to pay for her to get her hair and nails done. That must mean she looks like trash when she does not have a man.
What a joke
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by richo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2008
she likes nice things.other boys give her nice things. she dsnt waste time to ask for things u cant get her.bros why you allow her to play you for a sucker cry
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by unigue(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2008
u better no let one yeye girl use and dump u, take ur leave now but she run u down,  u sef u be oloju kokoro  u no sabi ur size for market.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2008
LadyT:

Shes greedy jare.

So what I like designer handbags. Therefore I buy them myself. If any chick has to wait for some guy to pay for her to get her hair and nails done. [b]That must mean she looks like trash when she does not have a man.[/b]What a joke

Now that is dead funny! grin
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Feu: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2008
@ Poster,

It is your cross, carry it. sad sad
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by TS3: 4:35am On Jul 21, 2008
spend on her, or leave her. duh your not being forced.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Obirin0521: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2008
This sounds like champagne taste on a beer budget.

If she is independent and able to take care of her own needs without outside help, (You or other would-be-'Bros'), then fine, go full hog with her. However, if she is not independent of You or 'Bros' then you're headed down a primrose lined path of bitter sorrow wrung tears & frustration.

My friend just signed divorce papers from one such as she in April after 9 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Girls Sure Are Scorching Hot. / Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal? / Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.