Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help!: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!: What Do I Do? (643 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? / Pls Help! What I Once Enjoyed Is Now putting My Job At Risks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!: What Do I Do? by Lepsywitty(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2010
I,yet in school),am dating a guy,7yrs older than i,,a working class graduate, i love him so dearly,,and i belive he does 2, he's at my beck and call and will do anything 2 make me happy, but he has a galfriend wch i knew about, though she's distanced, they still talk over the phone,, aint comfortable with this,,,cos the little fear of loosin him stil creep him, evn though he alwayz tell me 2 4get abt Her and concentrate on the lov i have 4 him, help me nairalanders, i dont no if 2 forge ahead barring all diz around me, Am 2 young 2 b emotionally traumatized
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by r231(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2010
he is not going to leave his girlfriend for you trust me

its your fault, you know that he has a girlfriend and you still follow tru

well you can draw bck, ask him to go break up with his girl and come bck

which he is not going to do
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by Lepsywitty(f): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2010
@r231, u'r right,,i said that and he said its a gradual thing,,that he cant just let go like that
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by r231(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2010
Lepsywitty:

@r231, u'r right,,i said that and he said its a gradual thing,,that he cant just let go like that

he is playing with your mind
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by deelady(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2010
Its a no go area i tel u sis. Jst leave him and find anoda man cos he is using u 2 pass away time by wasting ur own precious time, he will later derail u emotionally nd den get married 2 d oda lady. I dnt knw him but things lyk dis happens often nd dats how it goes
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2010
D truth is he loves u bt cant leave his babe n he wld always wish n hope
dey r everywhere u know
jst put urself 2geda n b happy
lyf is more beautiful dan dat
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by kay177(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2010
deelady:

Its a no go area i tel u sis. Jst leave him and find anoda man cos he is using u 2 pass away time by wasting your own precious time, he will later derail u emotionally nd den get married 2 d oda lady. I dnt knw him but things lyk dis happens often nd dats how it goes

She will not take this your holy advice, go check lepsywitty profile page then you will know that telling her to leave that guy is the last thing she wants to hear, She is COMPLETELY LOVE STRUCK tongue
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2010
You’re still young, so I would advise you not to waste your time on someone you know might discard you any moment.

Secondly, you’re aware that he has a girl friend, and yet you went on with that relationship. My dear that’s gambling, I’m in no position to tell you to breakup with him, all I can say to you is to open your eyes and make a wise choice before it’s too late.

Good luck.
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by edlion57(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2010
why don't u get ur self a spare bf
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by Lepsywitty(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hmmm, cnt stop imagining doing galz or beta still stay awy frm guyz, cos i think doing either of the,gives no room for migraine, many @tymz,i have tot about all ur comments, my heart's heavy and filled with doubt, i pray God helps me outta this mess, i hop i'try harda next tym(dtz if ther'z any), thank y'all 4 ur contribution
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by snthesis(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2010
Girls ar a bigger migraine trust me.
Wat u need is time to tink clear, dnt feel pressured to b in a rlship cos ur friends are, d right guy will com, but wen u force issues u end up wit d wrong person cos u'll b blinded by despair
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
I'm sorry, he has a girlfriend whom you knew about you say?
And you're blithering off about dandelions undecided
I always say you get what you ask for. . .but denial is a river in Egypt. . .hmmmph!
Re: Help!: What Do I Do? by Yorisb: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
kay177:

She will not take this your holy advice, go check lepsywitty profile page then you will know that telling her to leave that guy is[b] the last thing she wants to hear, She is COMPLETELY LOVE STRUCK tongue[/b]

And u knw all these just by looking up her profile Haba, Mr Money! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Questions / Why Women Have Their Way And Men Struggle? / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.