Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

California, United States Of America - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / California, United States Of America (6497 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

Nigerians and excuses..did that stop them from developing? Give another excuse pls

There are developed homophobic countries too..why can't we do it?

Besides the technology and industries they crave are almost all led by those they despise.

3 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Hollywierd/Hollywood, full of gays, lesbians and transgenders.

The entire leadership of your city, Palm Springs, are gay and lesbian grin

Payback is a beech ain’t it?

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

The entire leadership of your city, Palm Springs, are gay and lesbian grin

Payback is a beech ain’t it?

You are exaggerating. What payback? Are you gay, did I offend you?

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

You are exaggerating. What payback? Are you gay, did I offend you?

1) Exaggerating: No, I’m not. Your entire city leadership is gay.

2) Payback: You criticized Hollywood by saying it’s full of gays but your city leadership is full of gays. That’s the payback. Palm Springs is also the weekend homes of many in Hollywood.

3) Am I Gay: My sexual orientation is none of your biz whacks. I’m secure in my sexuality and don’t need to put down others.

4) Offended: No I’m not and you don’t have what it takes to offend me.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 12:52am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

1) Exaggerating: No, I’m not. Your entire city leadership is gay.

2) Payback: You criticized Hollywood by saying it’s full of gays but your city leadership is full of gays. That’s the payback. Palm Springs is also the weekend homes of many in Hollywood.

3) Am I Gay: My sexual orientation is none of your biz whacks. I’m secure in my sexuality and don’t need to put down others.

4) Offended: No I’m not and you don’t have what it takes to offend me.

I said Hollywood is full of gays, lesbians and transexuals. How is stating a fact criticizing or putting down anyone? I understand that you are homosexual but you took my comment wrongly, also I forgot to add pedophiles to the list.

3 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

I said Hollywood is full of gays, lesbians and transexuals. How is stating a fact criticizing or putting down anyone? I understand that you are homosexual but you took my comment wrongly, also I forgot to add pedophiles to the list.

So I have to be mislabeled as an homosexual and pedophile because I called you out? grin

I have a few names those of us living in San Gabriel Valley call you poor souls living in the desert, but I don’t want to risk a ban.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

So I have to be mislabeled as an homosexual and pedophile because I called you out? grin

I have a few names those of us living in San Gabriel Valley call you poor souls living in the desert, but I don’t want to risk a ban.

Damn, I didn't say you were a pedophile I said to add to the list of Hollywood. You are a hypocrite, you are complaining about me insulting the LGBT community which I did not, but you don't have any problem insulting me because of something you misunderstood.

Why are gay men so sensitive? There was nothing for you to call me out on, you are just oversensitive. One of my best friends is gay and he's not over emotional like you.

I don't care what you call the gay community in Palm Springs, that's between you and them.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

Damn, I didn't say you were a pedophile I said to add to the list of Hollywood. You are a hypocrite, you are complaining about me insulting the LGBT community which I did not, but you don't have any problem insulting me because of something you misunderstood.

Why are gay men so sensitive? There was nothing for you to call me out on, you are just oversensitive. One of my best friends is gay and he's not over emotional like you.

I don't care what you call the gay community in Palm Springs, that's between you and them.

You’re all over the place.

Even if I’m gay, it’s still none of your biz whacks.

Are you ever going to address the fact that your entire city leadership is gay? Or you’re just going to prance around it while mislabeling me as gay and a pedophile? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

You’re all over the place.

Even if I’m gay, it’s still none of your biz whacks.

Are you ever going to address the fact that your entire city leadership is gay? Or you’re just going to prance around it while mislabeling me as gay and a pedophile? grin

You are too slow. undecided
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

I used to go there as a child, I wouldn't step a foot in there now.

Mmmchew
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

No, you are and you're getting called on. The number of people you know who are in the closet must be outstanding because they are terrified of your intolerance. Yes, you said it in a derogatory was and got called out. Someone is talking about the beauty of a place you're over here talking about sexual orientation. Please go start your own thread about all the gay cities you know so we can ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

Not too slow to call you out as homophobic though.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Goddamn all Homos in the world, She's proudly homophobic, same here.
Re: California, United States Of America by Ttipsy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Raydos:
Who remember this bridge in Grandtheft?
lol,,
Re: California, United States Of America by Ttipsy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
California country
Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
How can I get a white girlfriend?
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Actually I don't give a damn about LGBT, or should I say the alphabet people. As a black person in America I have much more concerns, so will you stop stalking me about your people and go and find a dik to suck.. undecided
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dollywood:

Goddamn all Homos in the world, She's proudly homophobic, same here.

I'm not homophobic he's just extremely sensitive. undecided
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
radautoworks:

No, you are and you're getting called on. The number of people you know who are in the closet must be outstanding because they are terrified of your intolerance. Yes, you said it in a derogatory was and got called out. Someone is talking about the beauty of a place you're over here talking about sexual orientation. Please go start your own thread about all the gay cities you know do we can ignore it.

You nor he is calling me out on anything, this is how I feel about you homosexuals, FUK ALL OF YOU SENSITIVE BYTCHEZ, I have more important issues to handle in America. undecided
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alabi69:
How can I get a white girlfriend?

Pay her.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Raydos:
Well, I would say, what made me loved California is "Grandtheft"

California is a beautiful state, from san diego to los angeles, San francisco, san jose, ventura Nevada are all beautiful

Nevada is a different state.
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
radautoworks:

Then WHY. ARE YOU. HERE. PUTA?

This thread is not about you over sensitive bytches its about California where I happen to live. Why are you here?
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
radautoworks:

I'm here because you're here puta

Bytch, are you saying that I control you?
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
radautoworks:

Oh, your previous statements make more sense! You're upset because it cuts down on your client base puta!!

Bytch, stop posting to me, I'm homophobic remember. There are plenty of homosexuals on nairaland that you can spread your butt cheeks open for, go find them.
Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

Pay her.
Silver or gold I do not have, but when you help a bro in need the lord will bless you.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alabi69:
Silver or gold I do not have, but when you help a bro in need the lord will bless you.

You want a white girl and that's not me, good luck with your search.
Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

You want a white girl and that's not me, good luck with your search.
optimistic about it. Hopefully before the year runs out I should be able to get one. Thanks.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alabi69:
optimistic about it. Hopefully before the year runs out I should be able to get one. Thanks.

Why a white girl, your priority should be a good woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one / Any Nigerian Living In Algeria Or MOROCCO / The Ten Most Notorious Neighborhood In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.