Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

California, United States Of America - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / California, United States Of America (6506 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2019
What was your favorite part? Driving up the Hollywood sign Hill is trippy! Walk of Fame is a bit of a let down though.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:
I cant stand homosexuals who think they get a pass for rudeness just because they are gay like the ones on this thread nagging me because I said Hollywood has a big gay community. I'm not homophobic but there are some people who get on my last nerve. I can't stand feminine men like the ones who are whinnying to me about their sexuality.

Sorry, you could have just ignored them your continuous reply with 'em is gonna let them enter u more.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
radautoworks:

What does she expect when she's what's available to represent black girls?

Your question is somehow perplexing.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
okay. Too bad for her it going to happen.

Lol, We're on the same team, I wanted to date or even marry a white chick but not for citizenship purpose or something related to that. #TeamCaucasian grin
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2019
radautoworks:

And the puta had the nerve to include pedophilia in the same sentence as being gay. She's obviously one of those uneducated "hood" chicks that give African Americans and the rest of us black women a bad name then wonder why it's hard to get anyone to be with them. A mind is a terrible thing to waste SMH.

I know I don't usually come out of the gate like this but this puta's ignorance and bigotry set me off! Pedophilia mmchew

Pedophile is not something to be joked with at all. Many people are seriously affected by it.

She probably thinks she’s coming on here to bamboozle untraveled folks.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

You have to be kidding, you are as soft and meek as a rabbit. grin. You have no idea how I could shred you to pieces. You better ask someone. Raydos made a thread about some of the beautiful cities in Cali and you have turned it ugly with your gay agenda, why don't you create your own topic about your people?

In your feeble mind cheesy

You’ll learn a lesson to respect people and their cities.

You labeled a whole city as being filled with days while your hot desert flatlands is led by those same lgbt.

Keep trying cheesy
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:
Hlll

This is Griffith Park Orbservatory.

My month isn’t complete until I’ve been there once.

I always feel a closeness to god and the heavens there.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2019
Dollywood:

Sorry, you could have just ignored them your continuous reply with 'em is gonna let them enter u more.
You are right, I will igñore their boring conversation. I guided them to a thread that is more catered to them but they continue to derail this one.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

You are right, I will igñore there boring conversation. I guided them to a thread that is more catered to them but they continue to derail this one.
Lol They'll do anything to seek attention.
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:
More

Dude, you need to stop this grin you're taking me down memory lane.

This building is 333 South Hope Street, Los Angeles. I spent about 5 years there as a Manager at Bank of America.

That freeway is 110 freeway looking southbound. You've just crossed 101 freeway that goes to world famous Hollywood. Home of iconic movie stars and studios, not frustrated desert rats.

3 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Dude, you need to stop this grin you're taking me down memory lane.

This building is 333 South Hope Street, Los Angeles. I spent about 5 years there as a Manager at Bank of America.

That freeway is 110 freeway looking southbound. You've just crossed 101 freeway that goes to world famous Hollywood. Home of iconic movie stars and studios, not frustrated desert rats.

Hahaha grin grin

But seriously bro, what do you have against Khia?

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:

Hahaha grin grin

Khia who? cheesy

Apologies that your thread was sullied, but we move grin

3 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Khia who? cheesy

Apologies that your thread was sullied, but we move grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:

Hahaha grin grin

I have never conversed with him before this thread. He is distraught because I told you that Hollywood has a big gay community, can you believe someone could be so sensitive and over emotional over such a simple thing?

I never said anything bad about his gay community but just the mention of their existence sent him over the top. I asked him to stop derailing your beautiful thread but he felt he was "Captain Homosexual Man" and needed to fight his cause to the end.

I tell you, some of these people on nairaland aren't rapped to tight or like my aunt would say "The elevator don't reach the top" or "He has a couple of screws loose" which means they aren't mentally stable. grin
Re: California, United States Of America by Beautyaddy: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hey Raydos, I am really enjoying seeing all these pictures you're uploading on this thread.

Please post more cheesy
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
radautoworks:

And the puta had the nerve to include pedophilia in the same sentence as being gay. She's obviously one of those uneducated "hood" chicks that give African Americans and the rest of us black women a bad name then wonder why it's hard to get anyone to be with them. A mind is a terrible thing to waste SMH.

I know I don't usually come out of the gate like this but this puta's ignorance and bigotry set me off! Pedophilia mmchew

You ignorant dumbass. You are the one who is obviously uneducated because if you were you would know about the pedophilia that has been going on in Hollywood for years. Many actors have been opening up about being molested by Hollywood producers when they were children.

Since when is it hard for a black woman to get a man/husband, continue to live in your delusion?

You don't make black women look bad but your stupidity only makes you look bad. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" It's to bad that you don't have a mind to waste.
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:
Hey Raydos, I am really enjoying seeing all these pictures you're uploading on this thread.

Please post more cheesy

Say No more

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
More

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cali

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
The first picture, the location was used in "Aqua Man"

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
radautoworks:

Cajate puta. When people are talking, putas keep quiet. I have more education in my pinkie and have been to more countries this year than you have your entire life. Take some advice. Sit down, shut up puta. And that's all I have to say about that. Mmchew

Of course you don't have anything to say about it bytch because you know how ignorant you are. If you are educated you should sue the institutions that were supposed to educate you because they failed you.
Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
My beautiful thread has been turned to a battle field
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:

Say No more

Got to add touristy stuff lol. That's the same kid then and now. Visited almost every year.

Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Griffith. Nice work AWESOME views. Ride up there a little nerve wracking though. Fox (we think) ran across the road and I almost hit it!

Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:
The first picture, the location was used in "Aqua Man"

Don't recognize the last one. Where is it?
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:
My beautiful thread has been turned to a battle field

I got it

Re: California, United States Of America by bennyblings(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
I ve never been to LA before but it feels like my spiritual home.

My love for the city is beyond imagination from my favourite hiphop acts like kendrick Lamar,Ab Soul,Jay rock,Snoop,Dr Dre,Ice Cube,The Game to Sporting franchises like Lakers and Clippers, MLS Derby(El Traffico).

It is a lifelong dream to step foot into the city of angels.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bro post pictures of some Caribbean cities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Powerful And Amazing Advantages Of Republic Of Benin Passport / The Ten Most Notorious Neighborhood In Abuja / A List Of Must Have Before You Travel Out To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.