Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings (499 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings by harry2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
So I got into an interesting chat with a friend of mine today and wha caught my attention was the fact that she says her wedding budget must be in millions, make no mistake, I'm not against having a bad ass wedding, at least it's a once in a life time experience but what happens after all the guest have gone home and turn your wedding souvenirs to Church notepads?

A lady should know that the economy as it is, is not as it used to be, times are tough and if you can't adjust, it'll spell doom in coming years. The funny thing is that ladies then to live in a fantasy world where dreams come through, if wishes were horses, I'll have 2 private jets by now parked in my country home 60bedroom duplex

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Those extravagant weddings crash faster though.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings by Bola146(f): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mogambo123:
Those extravagant weddings crash faster though.

God bless you.. A good man must marry a lady that will help him manage his resources and not to squander everything on wedding nor parties
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why Guys Don't Dig Weddings by harry2sexy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Right now self, I may not be planning to get married yet, but what happens when I meet someone I fancy and she has this shrewd mentality.

How much such a wedding ceremony cost

(1) (Reply)

You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / Check Out This Trending Dubai Necklace / Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.