Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day (18937 Views)

I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by olril17(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
klax:

Even in SW he can't make any serious vote SW don't really value him that much except his party loyalist this is just the truth many of my friends from the region don't talk like they are really for Tinubu at all infact many SW don't really like him as other region presumed.
true
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by olril17(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
drey076:
An average south west man will never consider tinumbu as the next option, I will rather consider a reputable person from south east ahead of him.
they will call you omoibo or ipob oo
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Kalah11051987: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Tinubu will also lose in the south west....

We Yorubas detest thieves

Especially the ones who has graduated from Ghana must go bags to Bullion vans

And atiku is a saint?
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ZombieTERROR: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Igbo can never contest. The fear of Yoruba is d beginning of wisdom.
2023 will come and Apc will present a formidable candidate. Y'all will lose as usual.
Igbo has never won presidential or vice presidential before.

Ok.. Just drink water bro
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by eguarojeona: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
The north act like it's a monolithic entity.if buhari didn't rig there was no way he would have won Atiku.They act like the south don't have any say.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by DonBenny77(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Atiku is coming
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
All I can infer from this thread is that Igbos are petrified of Tinubu. The mans sneezes and the whole of the SE are already buying cold medicine. Tinubu has not told anyone he is contesting and Igbos alone are hyperventilating. Leave Tinubu and worry about making Obi or Ekweremadu sellable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by MobilityExpress: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Story for the gods. The way Abiola defeated Tofa is the same way Tinubu will defeat Atiku in any presidential elections. Atiku is no match for Tinubu politically. Even in the North, Tinubu will defeat Atiku, as long as Buhari endorses him, and he has alliances with Atiku's political rivals in the North like Ganduje etc.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Ok.. Just drink water bro

And you need to eat stone. I hear eating stone cures one of Ethnicitis. The affliction of claiming you belong to an ethnic group you do not because you are ashamed of the ethnic group you really come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
lol, hear talk in this era of politricks and Demo. Crazy. g.g
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Story for the gods. The way Abiola defeated Tofa is the same way Tinubu will defeat Atiku in any presidential elections. Atiku is no match for Tinubu politically. Even in the North, Tinubu will defeat Atiku, as long as Buhari endorses him, and he has alliances with Atiku's political rivals in the North like Ganduje etc.

Igbos seem to be the only ones who don't understand politics is about permanent interests and this is why they continue to burn bridges and play politics of hate. Tinubu will teach them a political lesson in 2023 either running or propping up another Yoruba. When Buhari is gone, the North, going forward, will never be fanatical voters of any other Northerner like they have been for PMB in 2015 and 2019. Alliances can be forged to sway voting. Only Igbos don't agree with this because they assume everyone else will vote hatefully and clannishly as they do.

4 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Halo22: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
There is no comparison between Tinubu and Atiku. Financially, politically, strategically, in experience and name them, Atiku pass Tinubu. Just that two of them were beneficiaries of looting our common wealth.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ZombieTERROR: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

And you need to eat stone. I hear eating stone cures one of Ethnicitis. The affliction of claiming you belong to an ethnic group you do not because you are ashamed of the ethnic group you really come from.

Lol.. Egbon you are sleepy kiss
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Lugianostar(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Are you talking of the Tinubu that is a ghanaian?
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Yusman316(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
Of course Atiku will beat the drug Baron cum politician cum thug leader hands down.

If not that he used Lagos Motor park Agberos organized for him by leader of Lagos Agberos MC Oluomo to stop Igbos and Niger Deltans from voting during the last Presidential election, Atiku would have won Buhari hands down, and despite their harassments and threatening of Igbos in Lagos not to vote, Buhari still won Atiku by a small margin and Osinbajo who couldn't use thugs in his own polling unit lost his polling unit to Atiku.

APC is popular today is because of Buhari and the love almajiris in the north have for Buhari just because they see Buhari as a fanatic born again Muslim that can cut off the head of a Christian to grow Islam.

Once Buhari steps down, APC will be dead unless Buhari uses his power of incumbency to massively rig the election in favor of the drug baron!!
Senseless people always have to bring religion or tribe into any discuss before they feel they have made a point, nonsense. We have heard u, u can take a bow and go
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by yetunsbay(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
Of course Atiku will beat the drug Baron cum politician cum thug leader hands down.

If not that he used Lagos Motor park Agberos organized for him by leader of Lagos Agberos MC Oluomo to stop Igbos and Niger Deltans from voting during the last Presidential election, Atiku would have won Buhari hands down, and despite their harassments and threatening of Igbos in Lagos not to vote, Buhari still won Atiku by a small margin and Osinbajo who couldn't use thugs in his own polling unit lost his polling unit to Atiku.

APC is popular today is because of Buhari and the love almajiris in the north have for Buhari just because they see Buhari as a fanatic born again Muslim that can cut off the head of a Christian to grow Islam.

Once Buhari steps down, APC will be dead unless Buhari uses his power of incumbency to massively rig the election in favor of the drug baron!!
lol......and whose hand will PMB raise up in support ? Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Tobichimezie: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos and premature ejaculation. No wonder your women are dumping you for Yoruba men. What do you expect a PDP member to say? Tinubu will walk over the PDP candidate? Even if it was Ibo on the PDP ticket this politician will say same. It is all politics and only fools take these sycophants seriously. That is how they fooled Atiku from chopping his dollar at primaries all the way to chopping more in Court. You lot never learn.
I'm not interested in your other useless rants, just needed to address/correct your anomalous nonsense about Igbo women dumping Igbo men for Yoruba men, if that's not the most stupid braindead crap I've heard in a while, I don't know what else is. Statistically, Igbo women ALWAYS stay with their men by a staggering 80%, the rare 20%(mostly girls from Imo state who will marry literally anything and anybody... even if it's a man from Afghanistan) those ones are typically the types that were born or/and raised in Lagos , or have been largely exposed to an hybrid of Yoruba and other cultures... It's rather the Yoruba women and men that tend to marry from literally anywhere (even though most Igbo men find Yoruba women rather undesirable and would typically marry from other South South areas especially Ibibio women), but I've seen far more Igbo men marrying Yoruba women. Don't let the rubbish "Yoruba demon" tag fool you, I can guarantee you that far more numbers of Igbo men have smashed Yoruba women than Yoruba men with Igbo women, and that's because there's a fairly large population of Igbo men ratio wise that reside in various parts of the Southwest than the women. And I can't understand the uncanny obsession you people have over Igbo women, it's almost as if you got a trophy for bagging an Igbo chick grin, Igbo boy go nyansh Yoruba girl, chop finish clean mouth and end up marrying his own Igbo woman... yoruba man go manage woo Igbo girl, and the entire street won't hear the last of it for days and weeks to come. Even here in the diaspora including the US where I stay, una men dey exude these funny "kiss and tell" obsession with women they managed to sleep with, perhaps it's a generic beta male syndrome, but that shit is weird.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by rexwalters: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Tinubu will also lose in the south west....

We Yorubas detest thieves

Especially the ones who has graduated from Ghana must go bags to Bullion vans
You yoruba detest thieves like Abiola ITT or Obasanjo, operation feed the nation?
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tobichimezie:

I'm not interested in your other useless rants, just needed to address/correct your anomalous nonsense about Igbo women dumping Igbo men for Yoruba men, if that's not the most stupid braindead crap I've heard in a while, I don't know what else is. Statistically, Igbo women ALWAYS stay with their men by a staggering 80%, the rare 20%(mostly girls from Imo state who will marry literally anything and anybody... even if it's a man from Afghanistan) those ones are typically the types that were born or/and raised in Lagos , or have been largely exposed to an hybrid of Yoruba and other cultures... It's rather the Yoruba women and men that tend to marry from literally anywhere (even though most Igbo men find Yoruba women rather undesirable and would typically marry from other South South areas especially Ibibio women), but I've seen far more Igbo men marrying Yoruba women. Don't let the rubbish "Yoruba demon" tag fool you, I can guarantee you that far more numbers of Igbo men have smashed Yoruba women than Yoruba men with Igbo women, and that's because there's a fairly large population of Igbo men ratio wise that reside in various parts of the Southwest than the women. And I can't understand the uncanny obsession you people have over Igbo women, it's almost as if you got a trophy for bagging an Igbo chick grin, Igbo boy go nyansh Yoruba girl, chop finish clean mouth and end up marrying his own Igbo woman... yoruba man go manage woo Igbo girl, and the entire street won't hear the last of it for days and weeks to come. Even here in the diaspora including the US where I stay, una men dey exude these funny "kiss and tell" obsession with women they managed to sleep with, perhaps it's a generic beta male syndrome, but that shit is weird.

Choi see painment. That one got into your head right? Well that's because it's the truth you can't face. Furthermore, Igbo women ain't no damn trophy to any successful and charismatic Yoruba because we have first dibs anyway and the run of the Manor. We just like to yank your chain because we know you are so egotistical the thought of Tunji gbenching Ngozi ruins your day while the big blood vessels on your forehead will be throbbing all day like mad and you must just reply as you have to feel good about yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Tobichimezie: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Choi see painment. That one got into your head right? Well that's because it's the truth you can't face. Furthermore, Igbo women ain't no damn trophy to any successful and charismatic Yoruba because we have first dibs anyway and the run of the Manor. We just like to yank your chain because we know you are so egotistical the thought of Tunji gbenching Ngozi ruins your day while the big blood vessels on your forehead will be throbbing all day like mad and you must just reply as you have to feel good about yourself grin grin grin grin
Lmfaooooooooooooo nyggah you sound like a little bi*ch right now, hurt over what, your infantile gibberish? Omo you reason and emasculate the traits of a real weak aSS punk with a false sense of worth, talk of fractured masculinity. I could give 2 fuccks if Tunji dey gbensh Ngozi, women are mearnt to be gbenshed no be so? I don gbensh enough Temitope's, Bukky, Ronke etc in my once endless college frivolities during invitations to Yoruba events all over the US, women are mearnt to be fuccked son. I just had to set the facts straight for you, cause it obviously flew over your dumb aSS.

Lmaooo look at this wretched nonce talking about running the manor, with that kind of "hurt boy" mentality, I won't be surprised if nyggas have been running trains on your girl already, you sound like that type of dude, seen enough of your likes already grin grin grin
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Alawode01(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
It is obvious now that the northerner want to hold power at center by all means,they didn't want any other tribe and they're saying one nigeria.Yoruba efuraa oh,trust no one,some calabas have decided to sell us out,this why they're fighting Tinubu and co so that to get their way.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by richie240: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:
All I can infer from this thread is that Igbos are petrified of Tinubu. The mans sneezes and the whole of the SE are already buying cold medicine. Tinubu has not told anyone he is contesting and Igbos alone are hyperventilating. Leave Tinubu and worry about making Obi or Ekweremadu sellable.

End of story!
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Lmfaooooooooooooo nyggah you sound like a little bi*ch right now, hurt over what, your infantile gibberish? Omo you reason and emasculate the traits of a real weak aSS punk with a false sense of worth, talk of fractured masculinity. I could give 2 fuccks if Tunji dey gbensh Ngozi, women are mearnt to be gbenshed no be so? I don gbensh enough Temitope's, Bukky, Ronke etc in my once endless college frivolities during invitations to Yoruba events all over the US, women are mearnt to be fuccked son. I just had to set the facts straight for you, cause it obviously flew over your dumb aSS.

This nigga is in pain. Dude, you don't have the swag and never will. Stick to wearing cowboy boots, snakeskin trousers and the loud, hideous shirts Igbos are known for wearing. leave the suave and dapper finishing to Yoruba men. Hustling in 2x2 is your calling. Embrace it as you are not good for much else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Staro: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Aw
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by sonature1: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Sunrise258:
Nigeria will break up should the North keep using it's alumanjiri projected numerical advantage on the southern region. What North doesn't know is that Yoruba is the tribe holding Nigeria together. Should we join the Igbo to clamour for breakup, Nigeria would be history.

No tribe can divide Nigeria
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by sonature1: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Choi !!! Igbos and discrimination are 5 and 6. So Anambra women are superior to "third grade" Imo women and others ba? Thanks for sharing I will deliberately target your Anambra women that you covet so much from now. Mumu. I don't know when you have heard Yorubas say Oyo girls are superior to Ondo girls or such BS. You guys are nauseating. Come to Lagos and see your Anambra girls deliberately staying away from Igbo men to date Yorubas. The way you talk like a caveman, even discriminating internally within your own ethnic group, which refined Igbo woman would want to date you?

Don't mind the fool

People like Ewedegubbler are the problem of the east
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ZIAZI(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Our politicians go ever tell u say dem go run for any post? Tinubu, if he intends to vie for the office of President would finally say "my people has unanimously chosen me to lead them and as a servant, I hereby accept their prayer to vie for the highest office of the land".
Just watch, see and weep for our Nigerian politicians.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by rockyh(m): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
this guy, must u deny your forefathers to prove a point? so u are now a Yoruba man? only God knows d number of threads igbos create against Yoruba's daily. igbos are already running when it's not yet time for d race, by the time d race starts proper they will b exhausted by then
igbo don't have time for Nigeria except for those who want to enrich themselves through politics. An average igbo doesn't have time for the affairs of this country. Our business matters more to us than who becomes the president because it has no economic impact on our lives and businesses. Nigeria is just a place we met ourselves and we just have to bear the mystery it unfolds daily. Respect
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by rockyh(m): 1:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Igbo can never contest. The fear of Yoruba is d beginning of wisdom.

2023 will come and Apc will present a formidable candidate. Y'all will lose as usual.
Igbo has never won presidential or vice presidential before.
yes we have never won the presidency but we hold the economy of the country meaning you all depend on our intellectual capability
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by NGpatriot: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2019
rockyh:
yes we have never won the presidency but we hold the economy of the country meaning you all depend on our intellectual capability

See delusions.. Beat chest today, beg and cry marginalization tomorrow.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by justtoodark: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2019
look how you south easterners dey promote tinubu for free....
the guy didnt even announce,he wan contest till now sef....

you south easterners cant think straight....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria / Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.