Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Live And Study In Cyprus..... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Study In Cyprus..... (560 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Study In Cyprus..... by johnnieblack(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning house, please I need help from you guys, I was denied the chance of studying in Canada due to what the Visa consulate called inability to find myself and it's 98% unlikely for me to return to my home country after my studies.... now am opting for Cyprus but my challenge is that I don't know much on Thier language and social cultural life. please help me with whatever information that you think that might help from admission down to Visa approval.... thanks and counting on you guys....
Re: Live And Study In Cyprus..... by KendrickAyomide: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
johnnieblack:
Good morning house, please I need help from you guys, I was denied the chance of studying in Canada due to what the Visa consulate called inability to find myself and it's 98% unlikely for me to return to my home country after my studies.... now am opting for Cyprus but my challenge is that I don't know much on Thier language and social cultural life. please help me with whatever information that you think that might help from admission down to Visa approval.... thanks and counting on you guys....
Canada to Cyprus Explore other options. Cyprus is Shitttt

1 Like

Re: Live And Study In Cyprus..... by Lawson2010: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Cyprus is cool and most of the undergraduate courses are taught in English. Which of the school are you going for. I have one for you if you are interested with 98% visa success.

1 Like

Re: Live And Study In Cyprus..... by Saintbusco1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lawson2010:
Cyprus is cool and most of the undergraduate courses are taught in English. Which of the school are you going for. I have one for you if you are interested with 98% visa success.
any chance of study and work?
Re: Live And Study In Cyprus..... by Dharryedu: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
johnnieblack:
Saintbusco1:

here are top reasons why studying in cyprus is a great option

1 Students have the chance to study their desired courses. In terms of what you can study, there is virtually no limit here for international students.

2. English is mainly the language of instruction, many programs are offered in English, both at bachelors degree, Masters and PhD level.

3. Students who wish to study in Cyprus will get a world-class degree recognized around the world, no matter you want to work in Europe, the Middle East or elsewhere.

4. Students have affordable living expenses, low cost “on-campus and off-campus rooms”, no tax and much more.

5 Part-time work during studies is allowed to students, especially postgraduate students who have a work permit. Students have the opportunity to work; During the semester: up to 20 hours per week. During break time: up to 38 hours per week.

6. Cyprus is probably one of the most accessible places for education in the world, and you are not alone, there are more than 20,000 African students, mostly Nigerians studying in North Cyprus.

7 Tourism in North Cyprus is what helps you never get bored throughout the year. The Island’s rich culture and warm people make any international immigration to the Island worthwhile.

8 North Cyprus is officially regarded as one of the safest countries, with a very low crime rate

1 Like

Re: Live And Study In Cyprus..... by Dharryedu: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Saintbusco1:

Yes, there is always an opportunity to work. It depends on your ability to network and make contacts

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ivory Coast, Please Help Me! / Domestic Flights Will No Longer Serve Meals On Board, Says Minister Of Aviation / Germany Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.