Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication (1362 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by solex2346: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Honestly! i did not like the way our pastor looked at me during service hour when he was preaching against furnication.
i was thinking it was because the lady i married was not the one i took to him for prayer help
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by budaatum: 1:21am On Nov 04, 2019
How come the woman you took to your pastor for prayer is not the one you married?
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by Sonsly041(m): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2019
The spirit of fornication is around you that why he look at you
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by solex2346: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2019
budaatum:

How come the woman you took to your pastor for prayer is not the one you married?
she was wayward
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by solex2346: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Sonsly041:
The spirit of fornication is around you that why he look at you
you are not correct! am a complete gentle man to the core
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by Sonsly041(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
solex2346:

you are not correct! am a complete gentle man to the core

Your gentleness doesn't matter. What matters is ur personal relationship with God
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by solex2346: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Is it a crime to sit at the front desk?
Re: I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication by Jayoficial(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
solex2346:
Honestly! i did not like the way our pastor looked at me during service hour when he was preaching against furnication.
i was thinking it was because the lady i married was not the one i took to him for prayer help

Mad ohhh grin grin. pastor daughter have reported you to her dad

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... / How To Choose The Right Life Partner. For The Men. Read And Get Sense!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.