Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1362 Views)

Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: . by Davash222(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Go for the one with big nyash.

1 Like

Re: . by sweetonugbu: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who among them has bigger breast and who is better in bed, just asking for a friend.
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
The two guys above should be arrested for Hate Speech. grin

As for me, I can't help u. Sorry.
Re: . by devlishGINGER(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Don't go for any of them.... Go for priesthood.

Go and join Father.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: . by sweetonugbu: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
binghamm:

I don't think that matters. But if you wanna know, I'd say the smart one. But since I control the sexual flow every time I'm with either, it really doesn't matter.
you're problem is simple, marry the smart one and keep the other one as a friend with benefits, if you control the sexual flow

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Candid shibabrabaic advice. Go for the big yansh with pretty face and good job. It's good to be with someone who has got your back in times of need. Trust me no matter how rich you are there are dry days. Leave the enlightenment part. If you want to be enlightened or want to talk about news buy a TV and tune to channels television. Or tvc.

Thank me. Later

3 Likes

Re: . by internationalman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Non of them....since one of them makes you have doubt about the other.

keep fishing, your hook will soon hook crocodile
Re: . by djoe21(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
binghamm:
I'm seeing two girls at the moment
I want to settle for one. Getting married isn't a problem. I have the money and the plan.
Problem is:
I like both. Let's call them A and B.
A is very smart, can hold conversations for long and is well informed on topical issues. She's however from a poor home, isn't that pretty and working a rather dead-end job. I have tried tried to push her to use her wits to help herself, but she just seems unmotivated.
B is reaaallly pretty. That's not surprising. She comes from a rich home, has lived very guarded all her life and so has radiantly glowing skin. Ajebutter, let's say. She schooled abroad and now works a fine job where she earns very decently. On the other hand, she can't hold a conversation and is not well-informed. You could say she isn't that smart. Her family and connections clearly got her where she is today.

Now I'm just confused who to settle for as I don't have a lot of time to make up my mind. Even though my head wants to settle for A, I don't know if I can stomach living with her for the rest of my life. The only time we have the most fun is when I'm away and we discuss international politics, Brexit, History, etc on WhatsApp. Once we see, I don't have that much interest again. But at this stage, my mind is just going for B who I feel most proud of when we are out together in public. Any advice?

When you are ready to be married, you will know. Even if the list na A to Z. cheesy
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Candid shibabrabaic advice. Go for the big yansh with pretty face and good job. It's good to be with someone who has got your back in times of need. Trust me no matter how rich you are there are dry days. Leave the enlightenment part. If you want to be enlightened or want to talk about news buy a TV and tune to channels television. Or tvc.

Thank me. Later

Bro. I know a family with similar situation.

The man married the woman because of family wealth and connect. The woman can't cook, clean or raise kids.

In the end the man gave her the gratuity to start up a business and she not only mismanaged the funds but also attempted selling off their home due to debt.
Re: . by ebuk4real(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

Marriage now goes beyond all these qualities you mentioned above. Once the economic aspect isn't covered, there's a loophole.

Nija now get as ebi. Marry the one that has the propensity to drive poverty at arms length. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
yomi007k:

Bro. I know a family with similar situation.

The man married the woman because of family wealth and connect. The woman can't cook, clean or raise kids.

In the end the man gave her the gratuity to start up a business and she not only mismanaged the funds but also attempted selling off their home due to debt.

That one loud.

I also know a man that went for conversation and poor background. Lady hates sex. Cannot work to raise a single dollar. The guy hair Don dey white due to stress.
I believe the oP should do what his heart tells him jare. Everyman get him own problem

1 Like

Re: . by dave4rella(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked
If you marry because of her job, what if she loses the job later?

If you marry be because of her intelligence, will you choose intelligence?

Look for the one that is wise, asin common sense, not book wise
And the one who have what it takes to keep a home, there is a difference between girlfriend and wife material
Finally never marry a woman because of what you intend to gain from her
Marry the one that will give you peace and raise your kids in a Goldy way.
Personal me I like breast oh
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

That one loud.

I also know a man that went for conversation and poor background. Lady hates sex. Cannot work to raise a single dollar. The guy hair Don dey white due to stress.
I believe the oP should do what his heart tells him jare. Everyman get him own problem

Chai...imagine that.

Baba last last na God hand all men dey o.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
You don't have a problem......
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sure!
binghamm:

You thinkk?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
binghamm:
I'm seeing two girls at the moment
I want to settle for one. Getting married isn't a problem. I have the money and the plan.
Problem is:
I like both. Let's call them A and B.
A is very smart, can hold conversations for long and is well informed on topical issues. She's however from a poor home, isn't that pretty and working a rather dead-end job. I have tried tried to push her to use her wits to help herself, but she just seems unmotivated.
B is reaaallly pretty. That's not surprising. She comes from a rich home, has lived very guarded all her life and so has radiantly glowing skin. Ajebutter, let's say. She schooled abroad and now works a fine job where she earns very decently. On the other hand, she can't hold a conversation and is not well-informed. You could say she isn't that smart. Her family and connections clearly got her where she is today.

Now I'm just confused who to settle for as I don't have a lot of time to make up my mind. Even though my head wants to settle for A, I don't know if I can stomach living with her for the rest of my life. The only time we have the most fun is when I'm away and we discuss international politics, Brexit, History, etc on WhatsApp. Once we see, I don't have that much interest again. But at this stage, my mind is just going for B who I feel most proud of when we are out together in public. Any advice?
Even with family connection, you need brain to carry on in a job, the B is not versatile, build her if she is submissive and has class, then thanks me later or better still direct her to me, we will make you an MC of our marriage Eve.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? / Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... / Wait, What Did I Just Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.