Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? (1705 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello friends, I just traveled to a strange location now and I'm about giving up on something that should serve as companion in such a strange environment so I just want to ask if there could be an effective cure for snoring while sleeping.

Came into this new place and the attitude I've been seeing ever since my arrival doesn't seem to correspond with my kind of life and as it stands, I can't really tell how long I'm gonna stay so I decided to approach one lady whom I deem to be decent and neat. I would say she's chubby cos I can't call her fat. (she's not fat cheesy)
The front is just as good as the back and the fact that she's neat makes me like her more but unfortunately, my likeness for her is being plagued by one thing I have heard is common with most chubby ladies which is SNORING. Forgive my intolerance, but the truth is that I'm just allergic to people snoring while sleeping. I have tried to cope with it but all effort proved abortive. I won't lie about the fact that this lady gives it to me the way I like it and she's not demanding at all so for now, I don't want to lose her because I smell a shortage of girls in this area except for a close by brothel were girls of all shapes and complexion are available both old and young but I'm not the brothel kind of guy because I like to have all the the time to myself when I'm doing it.

To cut the long story short, I want to know if there's an effective remedy for snoring cos I really don't know how to talk to her about this issue. She normally comes and stay all through the night and after so much fvck, I barely sleep before the next round and if I continue like this, I think it's going to affect my daily life especially work.

So pls, I urgently need an effective remedy for snoring else I'm gonna quit but sadly, I love tight puxxy and that's what this lady is giving me.

Don't think I'm mad. Anyone who has fvcked a tight puxxy before knows how it feels when you're about to lose one.
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:
Hello friends, I just traveled to a strange location now and I'm about giving up on something that should serve as companion in such a strange environment so I just want to ask if there could be an effective cure for snoring while sleeping.

Came into this new place and the attitude I've been seeing ever since my arrival doesn't seem to correspond with my kind of life and as it stands, I can't really tell how long I'm gonna stay so I decided to approach one lady whom I deem to be decent and neat. I would say she's chubby cos I can't call her fat. (she's not fat cheesy)
The front is just as good as the back and the fact that she's neat makes me like her more but unfortunately, my likeness for her is being plagued by one thing I have heard is common with most chubby ladies which is SNORING. Forgive my intolerance, but the truth is that I'm just allergic to people snoring while sleeping. I have tried to cope with it but all effort proved abortive. I won't lie about the fact that this lady gives it to me the way I like it and she's not demanding at all so for now, I don't want to lose her because I smell a shortage of girls in this area except for a close by brothel were girls of all shapes and complexion are available both old and young but I'm not the brothel kind of guy because I like to have all the the time to myself when I'm doing it.

To cut the long story short, I want to know if there's an effective remedy for snoring cos I really don't know how to talk to her about this issue. She normally comes and stay all through the night and after so much fvck, I barely sleep before the next round and if I continue like this, I think it's going to affect my daily life especially work.

So pls, I urgently need an effective remedy for snoring else I'm gonna quit but sadly, I love tight puxxy and that's what this lady is giving me.

Don't think I'm mad. Anyone who has fvcked a tight puxxy before knows how it feels when you're about to lose one.

angry
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2019
It has no cure bro.

Nothing good comes easy, you can’t have it all. So deal with it or move on. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:

...bro juss try Onstelly..she date anything!(No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2019
stupidity:
It has no cure bro.
Tell me you are joking pls.
You mean there's no way to go about it?
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

...bro juss try Onstelly..she date anything!(No ofeense) angry

Who or Wtf is onstelly?

BTW, since she dates anything, did she date you as well? (no offense pls)
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:

Who or Wtf is onstelly?

BTW, since she dates anything, did she date you as well? (no offense pls)

Bro relax, we tryna help u. U come to nairaland say in u can't find woman becoz u snooore..we offer u Onstelly, she date anything..but yet, u still complaining. U should be greatefull(your loss sir!)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

Bro relax, we tryna help u. U come to nairaland say in u can't find woman becoz u snooore..we offer u Onstelly, she date anything..but yet, u still complaining. U should be greatefull(your loss sir!)
undecided
cheesy

I guess your phone is typing this on its own cos it doesn't seem like you read my post before you commented.

BTW, don't divert the topic I'm not in search of a woman pls. I only asked for a remedy for SNORING

This onstelly you keep mentioning, I hope when she sees your mentions she no go join me for the matter abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:

cheesy

I guess your phone is typing this on its own cos it doesn't seem like you read my post before you commented.

BTW, don't divert the topic I'm not in search of a woman pls. I only ask for a remedy for SNORING

This onstelly you keep mentioning, I hope when she sees your mentions she no go join me for the matter abi?

Ok so romance section look like chemist to u?? ..U think we here to sell ground nut?

.brother, please..romance section strictly for chasing women

..kindly move your thread to medical section for support!(No ofeense) angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

Ok so romance section look like chemist to u?? ..U think we here to sell ground nut?

Strictly for chasing women?
I have done the chasing and I'm here to share my plight cos I don't like the fact that snoring has become an issue that disturbs my romance with my woman.
BTW, the mods can take my topic to were it belongs if they think this is not the appropriate place it should be. You may as well allow those who may have answer to my question to respond to me if you don't have an answer (no offense).
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:

Strictly for chasing women?
I have done the chasing and I'm here to share my plight cos I don't like the fact that snoring has become an issue that disturbs my romance with my woman.
BTW, the mods can take my topic to were it belongs if they think this is not the appropriate place it should be. You may as well allow those who may have answer to my question to respond to me if you don't have an answer (no offense).

...bro..Onstelly date anything..U don't want her? Na joke? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by onstelly(f): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
respect80:

cheesy

BTW, don't divert the topic I'm not in search of a woman pls. I only asked for a remedy for SNORING

I choose to ignore most times

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

I can't stop laughing... cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
onstelly:

Hello mi Angel.
mi heard you date anything
I'm single ready to mingle
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mr Cork grin
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by colly1860: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
U all r crazy here cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't stop laughing..
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Enskynelson(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
1. Lose weight if you are overweight.
2. Sleep on your side.
3. Raise up the head of your bed.
4. Use nasal strips or an external nasal dilator.
5. Treat chronic allergies.
6. Correct structural problems in your nose.
7. Limit or avoid alcohol before bed.
8. Avoid taking sedatives before bed.
9. Stop smoking.
10. Get enough sleep.
11. Use an oral appliance.
12. Use a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine.
13. Wear palatal implants.
14. Get UPPP (uvulopalatopharyngoplasty).
15. Radiofrequency tissue ablation (somnoplasty).

https://www.healthline.com/health/snoring-remedies#remedies

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Enskynelson:
1. Lose weight if you are overweight.
2. Sleep on your side.
3. Raise up the head of your bed.
4. Use nasal strips or an external nasal dilator.
5. Treat chronic allergies.
6. Correct structural problems in your nose.
7. Limit or avoid alcohol before bed.
8. Avoid taking sedatives before bed.
9. Stop smoking.
10. Get enough sleep.
11. Use an oral appliance.
12. Use a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine.
13. Wear palatal implants.
14. Get UPPP (uvulopalatopharyngoplasty).
15. Radiofrequency tissue ablation (somnoplasty).

https://www.healthline.com/health/snoring-remedies#remedies

Thanks dear.
Which among these options do you think is the cheapest and still effective?
I have tried to make her sleep on her side by pretending I preferred her in that position but it doesn't prove to be effective because it is difficult to maintain that position all through her sleep.
I would prefer one of these medical suggestions if I can afford it.
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2019
respect80:

Thanks dear.
Which among these options do you think is the cheapest and still effective?
I have tried to make her sleep on her side by pretending I preferred her in that position but it doesn't prove to be effective because it is difficult to maintain that position all through her sleep.
I would prefer one of these medical suggestions if I can afford it.
this is cheap

Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by respect80(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
this is cheap

Is this a correction or hw do you mean
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2019
respect80:

Is this a correction or hw do you mean
No. Just helps
Re: Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? by MrCork: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
onstelly:

angry

(1) (Reply)

Complaint About Wife During Sex. / Kpekus Sweetening / Are These Signs Worth Ignoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.