Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (63749 Views)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
typical..
I asked you to list the businesses since you lain to be businessmen.. atleast, we can see the businesses Chinese, Indians andother expatriates have inNigeria.. tell me the businesses igbos own in the diaspora
I will tell you about my uncles business that migranted to the US since in the 80tis he studied law became a lawyer, he is into real estate, lives in Phoenix Arizona
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
IGBOSON1:
There must be something about Anambra! Most of the billion dollar businesses involved in the oil and gas servicing industry are owned by their sons and daughters: Brittania-U, SEPLAT, Oilserv, KAZTEC, NESTOIL (ObiJackson Grp), etc! Really impressive!
capital oil by ifeanyi uba
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

With all the businesses owned by Igbos, Lebanese, Chinese, Indians, Northerners, Edos, Ijaws and many others in the West, below is poverty index southeast is largely dominated by Igbos grin take God for non Indigenes reducing poverty in Southwest grin
Meanwhile, according to the NBS-UNDP report of October 2018, you're lying. See below.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/poverty-more-endemic-in-north-west-nigeria-report/amp/
Where did you get your own from
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

With his gangs they couldn't stop Igbos when Nigeria was in dark talk more of now the world is s open to all grin
At least they killed and ate 10million stubborn igbos. That’s an achievement
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

I will tell you about my uncles business that migranted to the US since in the 80tis he studied law became a lawyer, he is into real estate, lives in Phoenix Arizona
- this is the internet.. anybody can claim anything
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
I said once Igbo man show his investment bitter tribe will invade the thread just to show their bitterness and Jealousy very easy to predict.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

With all the businesses owned by Igbos, Lebanese, Chinese, Indians, Northerners, Edos, Ijaws and many others in the West, below is poverty index southeast is largely dominated by Igbos grin take God for non Indigenes reducing poverty in Southwest grin

Don’t you see your map indicates the SW has the least poverty rate in the whole country?

Can you even read the map you pasted?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

With his gangs they couldn't stop Igbos when Nigeria was in dark talk more of now the world is s open to all grin
we can see how they are dealing with you guys in Ghana, Togo, south africa, India, Pakistan, China, Vietnam etc
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Highly placed/Instagram Government of pictures officials now go about inspecting individual efforts. Silva was at Dangote's & now Osinbajo at Offor's KAZTECH...NDI-ARA with nothing to show for 6years
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

At least they killed and ate 10million stubborn igbos. That’s an achievement
And they're fully back grin grin I know It's still great shock to you guys how they were quick to recover grin Upon all you guys tried to pin them down.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
- this is the internet.. anybody can claim anything

Good, and this is internet everybody can claim all igbos abroad are fraudsters, prostitutes, drug dealers,
Run along my friend, I don't even know why am talking to you, we the igbos are free people with no king no ruler, we live where we want and dominate where we feel like dominating, we have no problems with it,
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

And they fully back grin grin and know It's still great shock to you guys how they were quick to recover grin Upon all you guys tried to pin them down.
They will be pulled down more when the time comes
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by gaetano: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

I see more Yorubas on the streets of Anambra now more than Northerners, you really need to change your location, Nigeria doesn't end in Southwest.

I'm currently in Owerri, behind shoprite at egbu road, i can tell you there are lots of Yoruba folks here. Carpenters, painters and herbal shop owners. Some even work at shoprite. They are much here.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

Good, and this is internet everybody can claim all igbos abroad are fraudsters, prostitutes, drug dealers,
Run along my friend, I don't even know why am talking to you, we the igbos are free people with no king no ruler, we live where we want and dominate where we feel like dominating, we have no problems with it,
typical chestbeaters. As if you blind not to see the numbers of your people caught daily for drugs and crime in the diaspora
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

They will be pulled down more when the time comes
grin grin free your mind grin for how many years You can't cage Igbos

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:

I'm currently in Owerri, behind shoprite at egbu road, i can tell you there are lots of Yoruba folks here. Carpenters, painters and herbal shop owners. Some even work at shoprite. They are much here.
can you compare to the numbers of flat heads in SW
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin free your grin for how many years You can't be cage Igbos
that report is about Alaba int market
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Bubbling wey no get cinema?
Lol which city in east dosnt have cinema ?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by almayda: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
I have a trend...people with foresight are taking advantage of the "limited"opportunity that is spriging up left,right and center but people with no sight are busy complaining.I hope it doesn't take the second group eternity to gain sight.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Asour: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:
lol! You dont know the nationalities that make up America. Chinese are one of the majorities, Italian Americans, Indian Americans, Japanese Americans, Koreans...,germans, polish. Oga they migrate

Yes they do.

He probably meant that the "Real Rich" of these Nations- the ones who built these Nations into powerhouses they are don't leave the Country. And don't live outside the country.

I didn't say have an American base and shuttle. They mostly reside in their Countries.

The Tadashi Yanais, Hans Liebherrs, Mukesh Ambanis and Other Chinese guys rarely leave their Countries.
Their businesses just expand.

By the Way be circumspect about the Chinese. Hardworking , no doubt. But a lot of their Businessmen are fronts for the CCP (who behind close doors have been known to exalt or destroy "Rich" errant members).
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
that report is about Alaba int market
Igbos can't be cage, the sooner you realize that better for your mind grin

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol which city in east dosnt have cinema ?
Which city have a cinema?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin free your mind grin for how many years You can't cage Igbos
The time is near
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Igbos can't be cage, the sooner you realize that better for your mind grin
gringrin why didn't he mention onistha market despite it being the biggest market in the universegringringrin that is to tell you that igbos seek economic refuge in SW gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Asour: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Have you ever wondered what the reason could be?

They do. but not the way you think.

First of all, Banks are Big businesses and even the "Yoruba" banks are in all south eastern states.

If they were totally averse to setting up shop in the east, they (Yoruba Promoters) would have settled for a Regional Commercial banking license that would allow them avoid certain regions— Yes,that exists.

2. Large Business locationing is not a guesswork game typically Certainty is the watchword — and so Lagos they go unless as in the cases of those in the pockets of Ogun, etc. It makes economic sense in terms of govt benefits or the very popular proximity to raw materials.

3. Political tension surrounding the east is not particularly persuasive to me as a non igbo to setup an industry. You probably know this. Trust me if it was a convincing business case politically + Economically, Companies (including large ones) would set up shop there.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by djon78(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
almayda:
I have a trend...people with foresight are taking advantage of the "limited"opportunity that is spriging up left,right and center but people with no sight are busy complaining.I hope it doesn't take the second group eternity to gain sight.

This is not even an opportunity
Recently have been doing some research on opportunities available.
I can tell you that it is extremely vast and inexhaustible.
There are some information I can't bring online but Nigeria and entire sub Saharan Africa are sitting on a massive gold mine. But only those with eyes to see can harness these opportunities.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

The time is near
You dey hope Tinubu will win president grin cheesy na for your dream, Igbos survived Obasanjo, he tried to cripple Innoson, Ibeto and many Igbo big guys he didn't succeed, Obj used his boys and destabilized Anambra then, after all he did today Anambra is leading state in education, Indigenous effects, you can't cage Igbos grin

Below is 22 states normal GDP that was recently released by NBS even his state is below Anambra State, so what did he achieve

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

You dey hope Tinubu will win president grin cheesy na for your dream, Igbos survived Obasanjo, he tried to cripple Innoson, Ibeto and many Igbo big guys he didn't succeed, Obj used his boys and destabilized Anambra then, after all he did today Anambra is leading state in education, Indigenous effects, you can't cage Igbos grin

Below is 22 states normal GDP that was recently released by NBS even his state is below Anambra State, so what did he achieve

Audio lead
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

lol.. brother ode. Anambra is the only SE state in the top 10. While all SW states are fully represented and in top 10..
Btw, why didn't you show me the GDP of lagos state gringringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lol.. brother ode. Anambra is the only SE state in the top 10. While all SW states are fully represented and in top 10..
Btw, why didn't you show me the GDP of lagos state gringringringrin
22 states released Lagos and other states are not yet out, third phase which is final will be release soon, only two states from Southeast are out until then let's wait
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Audio lead
You can help yourself by visiting NBS website

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria