Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (63743 Views)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
A typical lgbo businessman is detribalized. Unlike our southwest brothers.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambra money e too long like river Nile e no get ending grin

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Antoeni:
Abeg who is the Richest Man in Igboland

I don’t even know

All I know is that Igbo Amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u are high Japanese don't migrate ....lol go to Europe ,America
Chinese ? There are over 60 million Chinese abroad
.Germans ? Tell me how rollschild started

Why didnt u put iseral
Why don’t you say 500m chineese. The few chineese who migrate migrate to USA, Europe, UK not less economic viable countries/cities as yeebos do to south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sir Emeka Offor, always digging deep where there is gold. He made it big during Abacha where he got the maintenance contract of the Kaduna Refinery. Under Obj & Yaradua, Destination Inspection deal with his company Globalscan was very juicy. Now, fabrication yard at Snake Island.

I can see the handwork of the Snake Island visioner, the first CEO of Nigerdock, Engineer Nnamdi Victor Ozobia in this project. When he was the CEO of Nigerdock, the vast open land beside Nigerdock was reserved by him for future projects. This is the land to Igboologun village, the traditional owner of Snake Island which belongs to the Oluwa family of Lagos.

As we celebrate Sir Emeka Offor, we should not forget Engr N. V. Ozobia.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:
lol! You dont know the nationalities that make up America. Chinese are one of the majorities, Italian Americans, Indian Americans, Japanese Americans, Koreans...,germans, polish. Oga they migrate
They migrate to good countries. We are talking about igbo migration and citing of industries in south west. Chineese won’t migrate to Nigeria except professionals for professional jobs but igbos migrate to south west for survival. That’s the point
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Tayor23(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Because you guys are not accommodating

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
MotorGuru:

I
https://guardian.ng/sweetcrude/exclusive-kaztec-operations-grounded/
1, Sir Emeka Offor is the owner of Chrome oil and gas

2,Inland Containers Nigeria limited ICNL they operate Inland Container Terminals in Kano and Kaduna
3, He's the one that acquired Enugu Electricity distribution Disco in charge of southeast and others

He can't never run dry.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ardar:

All these investments in different non-igbo States but i have never seen any big company owned by a non-igbo in igbo states.

Sad.

are we complaining ?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by gaetano: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

They migrate to good countries. We are talking about igbo migration and citing of industries in south west. Chineese won’t migrate to Nigeria except professionals for professional jobs but igbos migrate to south west for survival. That’s the point

It's still Nigeria. You can go anywhere you want and setup shop, it's your country. I don't know what your argument is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

1, Sir Emeka Offor is the owner of Chrome oil and gas

2,Inland container Nigeria limited I NL they operate Inland Container Terminals in Kano and Kaduna
3, He's the one that acquired Enugu Electricity distribution Disco in charge of southeast and others

He can't never run dry.

Nairalanders, Is Sir Emeka Offor now the owner of Inland Containers Nigeria Ltd. ?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Question is, how do they start cus l want to be like them and even more.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by stagger: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
In China, this man would have faced trial and execution for the failed turn around maintenance contracts.

We just love celebrating evil in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:
One billion dollars Snake Island Fabrication Yard in Lagos State is being built by Kaztec Engineering Limited, with Addax Petroleum Development Company as her technical partner.

It's 100% indigenous fabrication yard. The Yard after completion would be a one-stop-place for fabrication of offshore platforms, large offshore modules, FPSO refurbishment & new build, jackets.

It would also provide facilities like pipe mill, pipe coating, dry and floating dock, logistics, supply base and skills development and satisfaction of all the project delivery needs of oil and gas companies doing business in Nigeria, the Gulf of Guinea and West Africa.

So this is going to be bigger than NestOil yard in Port Harcourt?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:

It's still Nigeria. You can go anywhere you want and setup shop, it's your country. I don't know what your argument is
My argument is on the guy who said the same reason igbos leave their states to invest in south west is the same way with the Chinese
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

So this is going to be bigger than NestOil yard in Port Harcourt?
Yes
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Have you ever wondered what the reason could be?

Good afternoon
cool
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
babaolofin:

Nairalanders, Is Sir Emeka Offor now the owner of Inland Containers Nigeria Ltd. ?

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is it just a name or it is really a snake habitat

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by edoairways: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:
I would have preferred he built this around the Niger delta like obi Jackson did
With the level of hostility common in that area,it would be difficult to set up a business there.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Why don’t you say 500m chineese. The few chineese who migrate migrate to USA, Europe, UK not less economic viable countries/cities as yeebos do to south west
There are Chinese all over the place even in Nigeria ...even in the north , chad , Niger republic what are u even saying ?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

There are Chinese all over the place even in Nigeria ...even in the north , chad , Niger republic what are u even saying ?
My point is the chineese you see in Nigeria are few and they are here for professional jobs but igbos are in south west because of survival and economic viability

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

My point is the chineese you see in Nigeria are few and they are here for professional jobs but igbos are in south west because of survival and economic viability
Are Igbo's only in the south west ? ..there are more Igbo's in the north east that south west in case u don't even know

What region in Nigeria or west Africa can't u find igbos ? So ur point ? North east better than south east ?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Umu Chineke kiss

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
gaetano:
I would have preferred he built this around the Niger delta like obi Jackson did

Millitancy is the reason investors are avoiding Niger delta and security. Not to talk of normal kidnapping or is it deve for youths etc just to name a few
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Watchhow chestbeaters will come here and start saying rubbish of how this"fabrication" yard is the biggest Thing in lagos gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Yes, he choosed the wrong place.

We have states like Akwa Ibom and the rest.
who beg una with una mushroom fabrication yard.. why he nor carry him nonsense go onistha ..mtcheeeeew
Always feeling important
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are Igbo's only in the south west ? ..there are more Igbo's in the north east that south west in case u don't even know

What region in Nigeria or west Africa can't u find igbos ? So ur point ? North east better than south east ?

Just ignore that dumb, with Lagos in Southwest this is the recent poverty index

Sustainability recently released only Abia is not Among top fifteen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Millitancy is the reason investors are avoiding Niger delta and security. Not to talk of normal kidnapping or is it deve for youths etc just to name a few
Nestoil fabrication yard is located in Rivers state

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Japanese, chineese, germans don’t migrate enmass. It’s only professionals among them who do once in a while. Same can’t be said about yeebos
haha bro.. i knew this flat heads will come here to chest beat as if we begged the man to open his yard there before.... mtcheeeew.
Mushroom something when Chinese want to build a city in lagos that will draw investments from all over the world and tolagram (indomie) want to build a seaport in lagos
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

How come you Father ain't grabbing any ?
His Father PDP has already grab Enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.