Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (63745 Views)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
[s]Yes and you have been doing a Miraculous work developing the West with massive head mining activities grin 5k per each head mining labourer.Chairman,I remember you on the other thread grin my Westside cartel man no reason am oo you know as e dey be for this nairaland na war zone cheesy cheesy[/s]
what is this yamree sayingangrygringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what is this yamree sayingangrygringringrin
lmao grin no be you I wan quote sorry don't feel funky! Your not the guy make your no blow
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what of the 119 inyamiris on death row in Malaysia gringringrin

Same thing, so tell me why you believe it's an igbo thing?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
lmao grin no be you I wan quote sorry don't feel funky! Your not the guy make your no blow
ok gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
jimyjames:

Same thing, so tell me why you believe it's an igbo thing?
because they are criminals gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
because they are criminals gringringrin

Is that all? I know your brothers who are grave diggers skull miners, pant stealers, human body part merchants, are pretty good business men
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
nasoeb:

Even you dont reside in any igbo state. Why you think swy wetun pursue you conot from igbo state no fit pursue others.
Summary, NOTHING in any igbo state to invest in.

Another uneducated idiot, na una full this site.

Go and learn how to speak English or better still write in your native language.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
jimyjames:

[s]Is that all? I know your brothers who are grave diggers skull miners, pant stealers, human body part merchants, are pretty good business men [/s]
trash
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
trash

I didn't say they are trash, you added trash to the list yourself
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by nasoeb: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Ardar:

Another uneducated idiot, na una full this site.

Go and learn how to speak English or better still write in your native language.
You can keep deceiving yourself and running away from reality for all I care, be bold to challenge my claim and point out what is investable in any igbo state. Leeches. Always running away from your poverty-ridden region and flooding other people's region in millions. Little wonders the yorubas hate you guys. You dont have anything but boast so much.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
nasoeb:

You can keep deceiving yourself and running away from reality for all I care, be bold to challenge my claim and point out what is investable in any igbo state. Leeches. Always running away from your poverty-ridden region and flooding other people's region in millions. Little wonders the yorubas hate you guys. You dont have anything but boast so much.

You have proven once again that you are an uneducated idiot.

What claim is there to challenge when you were busy writing like a kid in kindergarten.

Yorubers hate cuz that's what you lot were born to do, nothing else.

Travel out from your cave and cure your ignorance.

Camel

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Antoeni:
Abeg who is the Richest Man in Igboland

Trust me Igbo guys are rich and their riches are scattered unlike north that has only dangote and few others

I think Arthur Eze the oil mogul with the only indigenous oil exploration company that is exploring in other African nations

Oramco oil
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by nasoeb: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ardar:

What claim is there to challenge when you were busy writing like a kid in kindergarten.

Camel

Why hide under insult?
Be bold and courageous enough to challenge me and tell me what is INVESTABLE in any "IGBO LAND"
Not insulting, just educate us.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Trust me Igbo guys are rich and their riches are scattered unlike north that has only dangote and few others

I think Arthur Eze the oil mogul with the only indigenous oil exploration company that is exploring in other African nations

Oramco oil
yet no igbo man on forbe list despite all the chestbeating gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Ardar:

Camel

the way you igbos talk self, one would think you guys are Europeans gringringrin tell me, what is there to hate or envy about you guys. The same igbos i see daily or what gringringrin
Chestbeaters

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria