Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (63747 Views)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Real investors see beyond boundaries

God bless you my friend
Look beyond boundary is the word
It’s Nigeria we are growing
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

22 states released Lagos and other states are not yet out, third phase which is final will be release soon, only two states from Southeast are out until then let's wait
5 SW states are already in top 10... so we already beat the SE
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
5 SW states are already in top 10... so we already beat the SE
Wait for the full list, only Anambra and Ebonyi are the only southeastern states.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Which city have a cinema?
Lol all I have been to even small nsukka has
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol all I have been to even small nsukka has
If i hear. Even genesis cinema that opened in Enugu was closed down due to low patronage
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

If i hear. Even genesis cinema that opened in Enugu was closed down due to low patronage
Lol genesis closed we have viva cinema oga u know nothing ...I schooled in unn when I tell u nsk has cinema don't doubt me

Even now genesis is back ...u know nothing
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote [s]author=mrvitalis post=83741237]
Lol genesis closed we have viva cinema oga u know nothing ...I schooled in unn when I tell u nsk has cinema don't doubt me

Even now genesis is back ...u know nothing[/s] [/quote]
Genesis isn’t back. Stop lying. No cinema in the whole of south east
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

Even now genesis is back ...u know nothing
[/s]
South east isn’t economically viable
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:
KAZTECH

HMMMMMMM

THIS IS A DEAD AND WRAPPED UP VENTURE.
THE SCAM NO WORK
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ardar:

All these investments in different non-igbo States but i have never seen any big company owned by a non-igbo in igbo states.

Sad.

Stop tribalism.... I'm sure more ibos will be employed there... What we should Happy about is that the locals are participating in tapping our resources

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Genesis is owned by a man from IMO state ...and this one thinks there is no cinema in the east lamo
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

Genesis is owned by a man from IMO state ...and this one thinks there is no cinema in the east lamo
[/s]
Genesis is dead in south east
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Otondo
Enugu have Viva cinema in Enugu Shoprite
https://vivacinemas.com/cinemas/enugu/

Anambra
Onitsha : Rainbow Cinema
https://cinemas.rainbowsquaregarden.com/

Awka
Annabelle cinema awka

Owerri : Genesis Cinema

Moreover Cinema doesn't measure economy
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Otondo
Enugu have Viva cinema in Enugu Shoprite
https://vivacinemas.com/cinemas/enugu/

Anambra
Onitsha : Rainbow Cinema
https://cinemas.rainbowsquaregarden.com/

Awka
Annabelle cinema awka

Owerri : Genesis Cinema

Moreover Cinema doesn't measure economy
[/s]
They have closed down due to low patronage
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Genesis group is owned by Dr Nnaeto Orazulike, from Nnewi, Anambra State.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
They have closed down due to low patronage
Low IQ you've narrowed your argument to Cinema grin grin,

See movies showing you can also check out other cinemas I listened, better use your Google and stop displaying your ignorance.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Low IQ you've narrowed your argument to Cinema grin grin,

See movies showing you can also check out other cinemas I listened, better use your Google and stop displaying your ignorance.
[/s]
Not operating anymore so shut up
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Wait for the full list, only Anambra and Ebonyi are the only southeastern states.
yeah.. but all 5 SW states are present gringrin and in top 10
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yeah.. but all 5 SW states are present gringrin and in top 10
Kindly read
GDP of an economy, including at State level, is a measure in monetary terms of production of all goods and services during a period. Like the compilation at the national level, State accounts statistics are based on the guidelines and recommendations set out in the System of National Accounts 2008 (SNA 2008). The System of National Accounts provides an internationally-recognised framework and a comprehensive set of concepts, definitions and classifications for national accounting. Additionally, other relevant guidelines adopted are the International Standard Industrial Classification of all Economic Activities (ISIC) as well as the Central Product Classification (CPC) system.

States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policymaking. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.

Methodologically, National/State accounts describe all flows within a period between the economic units constituting the national /state economy and their stocks. As such, the States accounts can follow national accounts as long as one can clearly define and delineate a state, and its resident units in terms of institutional units, production units, consumer units within it. In short, SGDP is the sum of gross value added of all resident producer units (industries) within the economic borders of the state during a given period of time including taxes, less subsidies, on products.

The institutional units / sectors in the States include: Non-financial corporations (Flour Mills, Nestle, etc), Financial corporations (Banks, Insurance etc), State governments, Non-profit institutions serving households (NPISH) in the state, and Households. In compilation of SGDP, residence is not based on birth or legal criteria. Instead, an institutional unit is classified as resident if it has a centre of economic interest in the economic territory of a state. Certain activities cut across state boundaries, and thus their economic contribution cannot be assigned to any one state eg telecommunication, Railway line, Transportation, Banking & Insurance. Other activities like Defence, paramilitary, border security force, high sea drilling etc are kept outside the purview of the state GDP. Key data sources included in SGDP compilation include secondary/administrative data, surveys, financial statements, audited State government accounts and VAT returns, among others.

In practice, the compilation of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) estimates for sub-national units of the Federation has been a phased exercise at the National Bureau of Statistics since 2013. In the first phase, estimates for eleven (11) States – Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Zamfara – were published in October 2018, providing estimates for states GDP for the five-year period covering 2013-2017. The completion of this initial phase of the SGDP compilation exercise revealed new insights regarding the structure of sub-national economies, while also demonstrating an improvement in statistical capacity for producing both national and state accounts.

This report provides estimates for the second phase of the States GDP compilation exercise covering an additional 11 states - Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Ondo - and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Thus, the results for all 22 states are provided and analysed in this report. This is expected to inform policymakers at all levels regarding absolute and relative magnitudes of economic activities in the reporting States, even as NBS continues efforts to complete saw the last phase of compilation for the remaining 15 States.

Summary of Findings

i. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP.

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

[s]Kindly read
GDP of an economy, including at State level, is a measure in monetary terms of production of all goods and services during a period. Like the compilation at the national level, State accounts statistics are based on the guidelines and recommendations set out in the System of National Accounts 2008 (SNA 2008). The System of National Accounts provides an internationally-recognised framework and a comprehensive set of concepts, definitions and classifications for national accounting. Additionally, other relevant guidelines adopted are the International Standard Industrial Classification of all Economic Activities (ISIC) as well as the Central Product Classification (CPC) system.

States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policymaking. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.

Methodologically, National/State accounts describe all flows within a period between the economic units constituting the national /state economy and their stocks. As such, the States accounts can follow national accounts as long as one can clearly define and delineate a state, and its resident units in terms of institutional units, production units, consumer units within it. In short, SGDP is the sum of gross value added of all resident producer units (industries) within the economic borders of the state during a given period of time including taxes, less subsidies, on products.

The institutional units / sectors in the States include: Non-financial corporations (Flour Mills, Nestle, etc), Financial corporations (Banks, Insurance etc), State governments, Non-profit institutions serving households (NPISH) in the state, and Households. In compilation of SGDP, residence is not based on birth or legal criteria. Instead, an institutional unit is classified as resident if it has a centre of economic interest in the economic territory of a state. Certain activities cut across state boundaries, and thus their economic contribution cannot be assigned to any one state eg telecommunication, Railway line, Transportation, Banking & Insurance. Other activities like Defence, paramilitary, border security force, high sea drilling etc are kept outside the purview of the state GDP. Key data sources included in SGDP compilation include secondary/administrative data, surveys, financial statements, audited State government accounts and VAT returns, among others.

In practice, the compilation of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) estimates for sub-national units of the Federation has been a phased exercise at the National Bureau of Statistics since 2013. In the first phase, estimates for eleven (11) States – Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Zamfara – were published in October 2018, providing estimates for states GDP for the five-year period covering 2013-2017. The completion of this initial phase of the SGDP compilation exercise revealed new insights regarding the structure of sub-national economies, while also demonstrating an improvement in statistical capacity for producing both national and state accounts.

This report provides estimates for the second phase of the States GDP compilation exercise covering an additional 11 states - Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Ondo - and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Thus, the results for all 22 states are provided and analysed in this report. This is expected to inform policymakers at all levels regarding absolute and relative magnitudes of economic activities in the reporting States, even as NBS continues efforts to complete saw the last phase of compilation for the remaining 15 States.

Summary of Findings

i. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP.

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.[/s]
bull crap

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
bull crap
grin grin
I feel your pain from far grin grin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by ACKayleb: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
That's because when they ask their igbo people for land they go say make him bring 100bn �mean while other non-igbo land same emass of land would go for just 1bn naira

Abi ma loud am ���
Ardar:

All these investments in different non-igbo States but i have never seen any big company owned by a non-igbo in igbo states.

Sad.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin
I feel your pain from far grin grin
STFU
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
This is a way to develop other people's land.

Not with drugs and other crimes...

Neither by chest beating 'NỌ MAN'S LAND'

We will love you and change our mindset about you.

May God bless this one and others who have contributed in no small way to build our prestigious LAGOS
just like you've been developing Ogun with Large scale industrial head Mining even Osun is on a whole new level with strong female drug barons some will be beheaded in Saudi Arabia very soon. Even your Industrial Yahoo++ internet Scamming sector has added strongly to the GDP of Oyo . We are happy for our great sufferisticated accommodator who can't even get accommodation in a house he accommodated us grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Advocate500: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ardar:

Sad.
sad brother, the thing us tiring ooo,upon the hatred the rich igbomen continue to show great disdain against their own land ,most of their supporters comes from that same region.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by nasoeb: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ardar:

Sad.
Even you dont reside in any igbo state. Why you think swy wetun pursue you conot from igbo state no fit pursue others.
Summary, NOTHING in any igbo state to invest in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
typical chestbeaters. As if you blind not to see the numbers of your people caught daily for drugs and crime in the diaspora

And they are only igbos? The 33 afonja's and northerners waiting on death row to be executed in Saudi Arabia are igbos i believe?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Danny4God(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Am a welder how do I get a job with this people
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2019
jimyjames:

And they are only igbos? The 33 afonja's and northerners waiting on death row to be executed in Saudi Arabia are igbos i believe?
what of the 119 inyamiris on death row in Malaysia gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
just like you've been developing Ogun with Large scale industrial head Mining even Osun is on a whole new level with strong female drug barons some will be beheaded in Saudi Arabia very soon. Even your Industrial Yahoo++ internet Scamming sector has added strongly to the GDP of Oyo . We are happy for our great sufferisticated accommodator who can't even get accommodation in a house he accommodated us grin
just like you have been developing anambra with ozubulu killing gringringrin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
just like you have been developing anambra with ozubulu killing gringringrin
Yes and you have been doing a Miraculous work developing the West with massive head mining activities grin 5k per each head mining labourer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.