Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Meet This Pretty Mechanic Girl Inspiring Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Pretty Mechanic Girl Inspiring Change (489 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Pretty Mechanic Girl Inspiring Change by Lindabanks: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2019
While most girls see mechanic work as relatively a man’s job, she seem to see it differently. Considering the high stake on this trade, her approach is totally different.

You’ll have to look very close before you notice she is a mechanic, unlike other male counterparts who by one look you’ll definitely know this one na mechanic.

What baffles me is that Nigerian mechanics feels it’s a norm to wear dirty outfit, like it’s a passport you can use to identify them, no offence.

What’s wrong in looking neat and smart while practicing your trade.

She is the proud owner of the mechanic shop and we hope this mechanic girl inspires change in the way women think.

It’s not only fixing of nails and hair for slay queens that pays, mechanic work also pays.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/meet-this-pretty-mechanic-girl-inspiring-change/

(1) (Reply)

Chenzen Is A God. / Who Can Show Me A Legit Site To Get Foreign Women For Marriage / I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work,said- Queen Facardi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.