Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way (52864 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by tunary(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Bantino(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, this is true confession grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by wisdom042(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
So among all the successful men that came ur way, you didn't meet the one you loved.

Must everything be about money to women?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by oodua1stson: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
See auntie....auntie wey .......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yet you were driving for 3 hours to go and have sex with an unsuccessful man when his fiancee wasn't around?
The woman enter better place for you!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
She was indeed picky, she wanted a billionaire gushingly handsome husband but instead fell into the trap of loving a rich man who do not give a fucvk about her and her millions and does not care about getting married or stay married.

Inside life.

Don't be too picky!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Interesting so with all the money, one can still have issues bothering them. I guess money can't buy happiness truly truly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by donfortune48(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
newsynews:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that she was too picky with the successful men who came her way.

Linda Ikeji made this known during an interview on Starr Drive show ahead of the Ghana Bloggers Summit in Accra.

According to her, she never experienced the saying that men avoid rich and successful women because she had many men come her way.

She also had a word of advice for young girls and their dreams:

https://wotzup.ng/i-was-too-picky-with-the-successful-men-that-came-my-way-linda-ikeji/

She was too picky? And she ended up picking a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Pussywar(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:
At least you have a baby so shut the hell up and enjoy your damn life undecided
She wasn't complaining.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
She was indeed picky, she wanted a billionaire gushingly handsome husband but instead fell into the trap of loving a rich man who do not give a fucvk about her and her millions and does not care about getting married or stay married.

Inside life.

Don't be too picky!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by purples25(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
" You can make money on your own. You don't have to sleep with men for money. "

Pick out that good message. I like that part.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Hypocrit: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Because she is a successful woman we cannot then state the obvious again? We should always be saying yes ma/sir even when they are wrong because of cash?

Animals on nairaland and in Nigeria. Dey swear for them say na anus dem go lick forever, with their flat tommy like mine.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lies.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by wink2015(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that she was too picky with the successful men who came her way.

Linda Ikeji made this known during an interview on Starr Drive show ahead of the Ghana Bloggers Summit in Accra.

According to her, she never experienced the saying that men avoid rich and successful women because she had many men come her way.

“To be honest, people have this misconception that when you are successful and rich, men avoid you. That’s not my experience. A lot of men come after you when you are successful and rich. strongmen come for you. For me, I was too picky. I like successful people too, I want somebody that can inspire me. So I’m naturally attracted to successful men. So my experience has been a lot of men come after you for different reasons. Some are sincere, some just want your money, some want to use you to crown chase, some see you as an asset, some see you as a bank, and some truly like you. That’s been my experience”, Linda Ikeji revealed.

“What I’ve always preached is, you can make money on your own. You don’t have to sleep with men for money”, Linda Ikeji added.

https://wotzup.ng/i-was-too-picky-with-the-successful-men-that-came-my-way-linda-ikeji/
Mama Jay dey talk him matter !
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by spencekat(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
I admire you a lot......I know so many Nigerians can't achieve half of what u achieved as a woman.....I know your parents will be forever be proud of you....but you see in life you can't have it all....so appreciate where you are and be happy.....maybe you made a wrong choice.....but the product of that choice is still a good reason to be happy..... So flex life like there is no tomm....If marriage comes fine.....if it doesn't life goes on....[/b]it doesn't guarantee happiness [b]
Good marriage does.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by seanjy4konji: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your cup of tea...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by arodavoo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Owonikoko,you have your money and you have your baby.... Enjoy your life and shut your ears to what the world as to say about your life

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA

HAIR IMPORTATION is the new found Gold, I would teach you how to import hair from India, Vietnam, China And cambodia
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by djon78(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
pcguru1:
Interesting so with all the money, one can still have issues bothering them. I guess money can't buy happiness truly truly

Billionaires still blow there brains out
Rich people still get dumped in relationships
Its over here that money is worshipped

Money is good
But still ensure you have class and wise about life
Because there are many foolish rich people
That's where God shows He big pass man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
djon78:

Billionaires still blow there brains out
Rich people still get dumped in relationships
Its over here that money is worshipped

Money is good
But still ensure you have class and wise about life
Because there are many foolish rich people
That's where God shows He big pass man

That used to elude me honestly, the dumping one I can understand, but yeah na peace of mind sure pass

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by abels(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
shes not please
EmptyCoconutHead:
olosho
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by DCmonster: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
But she fine damn! Just wondering if the pussy still stinks according to WizKid friend sesan the video director.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by realestniggah: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hypocrit:
Whores are often very picky.

So no surprises here

What a contradictory statement
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Seunpaul01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
What's with the drinks on the floor. What kind of a setup is that. Some local organizers sha

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Inside life.

Don't be too picky!

Coming from her background she shud have known better. Must it be a billionaire? That’s just a wrong mindset. Oprah’s partner isn’t anywhere as rich as she is bt they have smtn special and he completes or complements her.

Any decent successful man was good enough for her bt she put her head in the cloud now she’s a babymama. That what happens when u marry/date for status and other stupid reasons.

Davido picked chioma a nobody in his skol because of her qualities not a celebrity or status gf from his type of family. Smart guy.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
All i see is a woman in her Epiphany phase

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Yoighaman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
newsynews:

I like Linda and would always draw inspiration from her, she made real the saying, " If you don't come from a rich family, make a rich family come from you", only that I stopped trusting most so-called Nigerian entrepreneurs after the Invictus Obi saga, even though I'm one. It's not over until it's over though, if she doesn't find true love, true love would find her, it's only a matter of time. I wish her all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Bahamas95(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
A lot of ladies do this.

They keep looking for one man that is fair, tall, handsome, has the fear of God, with a well paying job, a very good car, with his own house or apartment, that will be spending heavily on her, take her and her friends out and shopping, will not demand for sex (even if she has been and done it all with different shapes, seizes and intensity), allow her to do anything she wants, will not hit her even when she is running her mouth, insulting and fighting everyone, etc.

Women are too much abeg.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.