Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way (52857 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Oh that's good smiley

You a true Christian.

Nice!

wink Frosh
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

wink Frosh

Lol you and this frosh!

Uv been repeating it over and over

It's God o! Can't thank God enough for it.

smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Museum: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

If you wanna sleep on expensive sheets, choose wisely who you sleep next to.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Most beautiful women say this. Linda is lying the Bleep out of her teeth.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Pussywar(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Budline1:

Oh No, she is. She obviously want a billionaire husband. She said it all. smiley
She was telling her experience with men as an independent woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by maimalari: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wizkid say your toto dey ooze. Someone said that’s why your baby-daddy japa.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your fish smelling pussy scared them off

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Linda wasn't picky she just want a man that would shut down Lagos to marry her.....shikena... the man in budillion is the only man capable of that.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
aylive02:
Nairaland family, please celebrate me. I'm a year older. kiss kiss kiss
Happy birthday,dear. May you see many more meaningful and fruitful years

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by fisherboy: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
LOL. .... you were too picky yet you could not wait to become a baby- mama for one sperm donor ..., .... Virginia oye aralam
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Adakintroy2: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Once one is succefull in business one is successfull in life all round. 21st century thinking.

How mono direction can the thinking get?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Adakintroy2: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Women libration was a lie well sold. Women never understood why we do what we do. There individual nature would not let them see the larger picture that is a whole society. Why empower them. To what end.

A man is thought make money so you can take care of "your family". In other words making money is not an end for a man but a means to an end. Following up on this, there is hardly any wealthy single man out there. Or wealthy man that a woman has not benefited from.

Here we are now with one highly successfull woman sitting on wealth alone. To what end does this measure up to societal standards. So many women working and taking the place of men, only to use that money for what. Buy beauty product and Brazilian hairs. Not all I dare say. But quite a good number.

Society will.never see balance until the trend is reverse. Many women will continue to experience single hood without knowing were it's emanating from.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by BlackPantherCri: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
newsynews:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that she was too picky with the successful men who came her way.

Linda Ikeji made this known during an interview on Starr Drive show ahead of the Ghana Bloggers Summit in Accra.

According to her, she never experienced the saying that men avoid rich and successful women because she had many men come her way.

She also had a word of advice for young girls and their dreams:

https://wotzup.ng/i-was-too-picky-with-the-successful-men-that-came-my-way-linda-ikeji/

See her nose. low budget Michael Jackson
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Siberia01:
Now you're

old

All you men always saying trash about singles and calling them names, remember one day youll have daughters and they too will experience delay and people will tag them names too. Then you'll be bitter.

Desist from such acts. I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by sweetilicious(f): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
I admire you a lot......I know so many Nigerians can't achieve half of what u achieved as a woman.....I know your parents will be forever be proud of you....but you see in life you can't have it all....so appreciate where you are and be happy.....maybe you made a wrong choice.....but the product of that choice is still a good reason to be happy..... So flex life like there is no tomm....If marriage comes fine.....if it doesn't life goes on....it doesn't guarantee happiness
Exactly
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
so itz only rich people that are successful?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Richy150(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
She's saying rubbish, tell me if poor men can not inspire you? nonsense, ashewo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by zomby(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
What most Nigerian women continue to miss on a regular are:
1. A successful man doesn’t guarantee a successful relationship or marriage
2. A successful man today may not be as successful as you think tomorrow.

Instead of focusing too much on outside materials, outside pictures, and what others think about you, why not look deeper and discover other fantastic things about your dream man?

Many Nigerian wives are so poor today because the only things they have are cars, money and houses...but happiness is missing, and may be missing for the rest of their VIP lives.

Don’t misunderstand me, there is nothing wrong with successful men or seeking for a successful man, but just don’t make it your number 1 priority...There are too many other great/ important things to look for when you are looking for the man of your dream.

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Hapigirl1(f): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2019
wman:
I love how she's been honest with her life experiences.

With age comes wisdom and a few regrets. When we are young, we feel we know it all, we deserve it all and we get too picky till reality comes crashing.

I hope the girls who see her as a role model can learn from this.

Best comment so far. I like the way you summarized everything in few words. Thumps up jare. You carry wisdom too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2019
kay29000:

Mariah Carey with Nick Canon. He wasnt and still isn't half as rich as her. In fact, he doesn't have a tenth of her wealth.

And what did he do at the end? Adore her or cheated on her like most ”helped” men do?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by PearlStreet(m): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2019
maiahsaiah:

And what did he do at the end? Adore her or cheated on her like most ”helped” men do?

Wasn't the same Mariah Carey caught sleeping around with Bryan Tanaka while she was engaged to a billionaire called James Packer?

Go and sit down somewhere jare.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by PearlStreet(m): 3:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

All you men always saying trash about singles and calling them names, remember one day youll have daughters and they too will experience delay and people will tag them names too. Then you'll be bitter.

Desist from such acts. I know what I'm saying.

Are you saying those experiencing delay are undergoing that because their parents tagged people names?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kay29000(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2019
maiahsaiah:

That is not the question at hand...you asked who Mariah Carey married that she is far richer than. And I gave you the answer.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2019
kay29000:

That is not the question at hand...you asked who Mariah Carey married that she is far richer than. And I gave you the answer.

That's the reason most Nigerian women do not help men. Stories of rich women bringing men up ends that way. Men are who they are, beings with ego who can't be under. They'll find a way to express their masculinity which will be true beating the hell out of the woman and cheating.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by homirefacuny(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
Oshey!!! Piccadilly angry angry

You can't make heaven grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by tammie24: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2019
Neddstark:
After using your blog to destroy relationships, you were headbound not to have any successful relationship with any man. After Jeremi, the other men that will come for sampling that cobwebbed entrance are going to be after your money. You better try lesbianism or keep using your good old intimacy gadgets.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.