Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' (23451 Views)

We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Minister Of Works In View: Fashola, Shehuri, Aregbe,adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Deelaw(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
In summary, u mean just a few selected number of people are smiling to d bank at d expense of d vast majority of Nigerians who are already impoverished by d incompetent policies of the same govt?....And u are happy and proud about it?

It only tells how insensitive dis govt can be, watching its impoverished citizens crying to d market and buying in anguish just to enrich a selected few
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Talkingoil(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Jakasibo:
But is this enough reason to send soldiers to people's shops in search of foreign Rice and any shop that it is found will be looted by the soldiers?
I witnessed it here in Asaba and its so disheartening, there's this woman that over 200+ bags was taken away from her shop. This isn't just right in any way coz most of these women borrowed money to run their businesses.
The govt could've given them some time in order to sell out their old stock.

This is terrible, all this folks have done is inflict pain and hardship to the people they should be helping
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by cityprince(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Nurallionaire:
All dos dt says d rice contain stones are idiots

Some of dem hv never even touch an ordinary hoe
Nd u ar talking rubbish
If u quote me I will slap u buharistically.
Because we have never touch a hoe we now eat stone all in d name of eating rice and b smiling
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Horus(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmUJZJ17ego

Nigerian rice, minister - Border Closure
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by paix(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
slowice:
You mean they are smiling to the bank after making Nigerians pay outrageous amount for local rice? Rice that they cannot properly destone, sort and polish? Must we pay heavy amount for poor products?
They want to force the poor quality rice down our throats even at high expense.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by slowice(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
paix:
They want to force the poor quality rice down our throats even at high expense.

Mehn I tire oo...the thing is foreign rice complements local rice there's always been market for both especially since our local output is far below our consumption needs
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by nick50(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is Mai-Adua border, I know the town very well, because I worked in Mai-Adua Technical college as a contractor under Gaskiya Welding and Fabrication works, so I know Mai-Adua town very well.

Mai-Adua is not too far from Daura Buhari's home town, infact people use to take bicycle from Daura to Mai-Adua, because it is not too far, some times because many of our people has not been to the core north, when we try to tell them that Nigeria is not one, they find it difficult to believe.

Look at this picture, is it possible for we the Yorubas, Igbos, to line up like this from Benin Republic, or Abijan to Nigeria? We all know that it is not possible, because the Cabal Custom will kill almost all the Okada riders.

But look at these, this is Mai-Adua a neighbouring town of Daura, Buhari's home town, in Mai-Adua's merket they spend two types of money (currency) Nigerian's currency, and Niger's currency.

But here in the Souths, we all know that something like that is never possible, because we are under the siege of our slave masters from a very long time, the unfortunate thing is that most of my Yoruba brothers and sisters don't want to be free, some because of Religion, some because of Politics, some because of the fear of the Oligashi, the strange Cabals.

If the terrorists family goverment tells you that they are closing borders, you should know that it is the borders in the Souths, the borders are, (1) Idiroko/Seme borders in Lagos state, (2) Cross Rivers State, (3) Chikanda border, Kwara State, (4) Shaki border, Oyo State, (5) Borders in Ogun State.

This are the borders they mounts presures on to make the none-terrorists poor, so that terrorists from the northern part of Nigeria can be more richer than us, and the reason for this is to take over Nigeria systematically, because they know that a poor tribe have no say in the presence of the rich tribe.

Though many of our southern leader fail to understand that if most of your people are poor, one day it will surely affect you, most of Yoruba and Igbo politicians, fail to understand that the person that use you to oppress your people today, will come for you one day, it is just a matter of time. The enemies of your tribe will come your your head, after they have use you to destroy yourself unknowingly.

I pray that God will help most Nigerians to understand my long time warnings, before it will be too late for us to act. God bless all those that are fighting for freedom in Jesus Mighty Name.

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by paix(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
slowice:

Mehn I tire oo...the thing is foreign rice complements local rice there's always been market for both especially since our local output is far below our consumption needs
Yes o, and the buyers should have choices to make. The government should allow the foreign rice to come in so that our local production can improve to attract buyers. Where there's no competition, there'll be no improvement.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by ud4u: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Nurallionaire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
freethinker01:
This is the dumbest post I've seen all year... I pity your progeny
Don't b a mad man ppl please
I pity u if u bcome one
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by freethinker01: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nurallionaire:
Don't b a mad man ppl please
I pity u if u bcome one
Now all hope is lost, your condition is just hopeless and irredeemable. Just read what u wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.