Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' (23463 Views)

We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Minister Of Works In View: Fashola, Shehuri, Aregbe,adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by IMASTEX: 1:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Story
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by supaphlymee(m): 2:07am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83745919:

Another one?
From the next step to the NEXT LEVEL!

Your moniker Confirms it all!

Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear.
I hope you are in Nigeria and not in another man's country, enjoying good governance and having everything work with ease... U go just bold dey type nonsense and you go dey happy, dey feel proud... Because you get data abi

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by IMASTEX: 2:28am On Nov 05, 2019
The rice farmers should always improve on their products. I.e. proper destoning. And a competitive pricing.

Meanwhile, Those that wants to also smile to the bank as a livestock farmer click Here
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by ikorodureporta: 2:46am On Nov 05, 2019
from N9k to N30k, & u think it's a good idea? until they' l completely run out of stock

what does the law of comparative advantage says
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by chucks5077: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2019
That's nice oooo
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by freethinker01: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
Area4Area:
It is you that should be feeling sorry for yourself and progeny for lying.
In markets all over the country, we have different brands of local rice from the destoned and well polished rice to the unmilled ones with stones, the Sellers would even tell you if you ask.
They would even tell you to buy the destoned and milled one if you are not good at removing the stones from the unmilled stoney rice, that one is mostly for people and owners of canteens and those already versed in the act.
So stop spreading lies
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
This fools think it’s only Rice Nigerians eat..

What about other businesses like herd n skin, textile etc??

If your rice is so good and cheap why would I go and buy foreign rice expensive??
A country who can’t provide 20hrs security will NEVER be self sufficient in anything on earth apart from darkness..
And you know some fools think rice is the only food our soil can grow.

I see dummies everywhere I go in this country including many young lads that should have sparkling brains. Its a pity they closed the border because they want sell local rice at the hyper inflated rate of 24k/bag.

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by lexy2014: 4:01am On Nov 05, 2019
gbebodye:
It's actually good news if "our Nigerian rice farmers" are smiling to the bank o...it's about time

cool

What do u expect d minister to say? Meanwhile, where's buhari?
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by miky(m): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2019
slowice:
You mean they are smiling to the bank after making Nigerians pay outrageous amount for local rice? Rice that they cannot properly destone, sort and polish? Must we pay heavy amount for poor products?

Go produce rice yourself, destone it and make it cheaper!!!

Complainers

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Jones4190(m): 4:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Ordinary border closure. They trembled.
Benionise eyes became swollen. Ghanian President lost weight. Vietnam offers rice in discount rates.
Cameroon prays we could soft pedal. Togo is arranging a reconciliation committee. Ecowas releases ultimatum.
Thailand has ordered rice farmers to diversify while pressurizing us to reverse the gear. But we're not going back. So we told them.
Above are the parasitic entities. They exposed our loopholes and became pompous. They rake billions we should have made as import duty. They're now feeling the heat.
I didn't know Nigeria is this great. Sometimes, you've to let out your hidden insanity. And see who can stand your big head.
But that Jubril should be up for award. His political will is strange to this age. He woke Nigeria up, albeit very late, and at a time we revel in slumbering.
But we still boom with hope. And reflect a ray of optimism. Never doubt a children of potentials!
We woke up late to check our borders. But yet command respect. The neighbouring countries that damn Nigeria were now sleeping on roof of regression.
Let Ghana create another Alcoholic Republic for its Alomo Bitter. Togo and Benin should find another dumping ground for their illicit intakes.
Our pride is on the rise. We're picking up our image again. On ease of doing business, we get a fair rating. People of our own, we're getting them enrich.
We're taking toll on the smugglers. And the social vices. While we let our doubters quiver in fear.
Nigeria's destiny is in Nigerian hands. The quicker we realize. The better for us. This is one of the best times to be a Nigerian. The future is green.

4 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by gaza1234: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Smile kill u Der , farmers whose farm are being destroy by herdsmen on dairy bases and if they resist they will kill them with sopfiscated weapon given to them by der Father's ...i do not just know who is deceiving who here in this animal farm called country

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by crackhouse(m): 5:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Is it only rice we eat in this country? Why is it always rice that these politicians refer to all the time?
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by DCmonster: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2019
ManirBK:
All the best Mr BUBU, let the border remain close!
It's closed and not close. Go back to school!
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by chiron(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Offpoint:
Any guy/man who doesn't eat Fufu is a gay...

Goodnight

Nigga you's gay
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by themanderon: 5:40am On Nov 05, 2019
Stupid people. Smiling at whose expense? Mr minister do you eat local rice in your house? You say foreign rice is bad but now increased the price of these local rubbish rice and made it to be more expensive than the foreign rice is that not wickedness?
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2019
jaxxy:

How do u know it’s a dude? Lol

transgendered perhaps

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Area4Area: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Jones4190:
Ordinary border closure. They trembled.
Benionise eyes became swollen. Ghanian President lost weight. Vietnam offers rice in discount rates.
Cameroon prays we could soft pedal. Togo is arranging a reconciliation committee. Ecowas releases ultimatum.
Thailand has ordered rice farmers to diversify while pressurizing us to reverse the gear. But we're not going back. So we told them.
Above are the parasitic entities. They exposed our loopholes and became pompous. They rake billions we should have made as import duty. They're now feeling the heat.
I didn't know Nigeria is this great. Sometimes, you've to let out your hidden insanity. And see who can stand your big head.
But that Jubril should be up for award. His political will is strange to this age. He woke Nigeria up, albeit very late, and at a time we revel in slumbering.
But we still boom with hope. And reflect a ray of optimism. Never doubt a children of potentials!
We woke up late to check our borders. But yet command respect. The neighbouring countries that damn Nigeria were now sleeping on roof of regression.
Let Ghana create another Alcoholic Republic for its Alomo Bitter. Togo and Benin should find another dumping ground for their illicit intakes.
Our pride is on the rise. We're picking up our image again. On ease of doing business, we get a fair rating. People of our own, we're getting them enrich.
We're taking toll on the smugglers. And the social vices. While we let our doubters quiver in fear.
Nigeria's destiny is in Nigerian hands. The quicker we realize. The better for us. This is one of the best times to be a Nigerian. The future is green.
God bless you and your future generation, allow those children of perdition to continue wallowing in their hate

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by eluquenson(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2019
They are smiling with the high price of local rice. That smile is deceit and limited.

They can't smile forever

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by akdjr(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2019
But they are still selling foreign rice in some mall. I won't mention name but I saw foreign rice in mall around Ikeja and Iju road. quote author=Jakasibo post=83745924]But is this enough reason to send soldiers to people's shops in search of foreign Rice and any shop that it is found will be looted by the soldiers?
I witnessed it here in Asaba and its so disheartening, there's this woman that over 200+ bags was taken away from her shop. This isn't just right in any way coz most of these women borrowed money to run their businesses.
The govt could've given them some time in order to sell out their old stock. [/quote]
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by hotwax: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Nurallionaire:
All dos dt says d rice contain stones are idiots

Some of dem hv never even touch an ordinary hoe
Nd u ar talking rubbish
If u quote me I will slap u buharistically.

Are they gettin those rice for free?

U came from a family of idiots
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Devilfriend(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Chummynoni:

lol. i no fit laugh abeg. u no go kill this guy

is a woman.

Her life is miserable that's why its very hard for Nairalanders to discover her gender in time.

But we thank God that gave me the idea to follow her mentions bumper to fender.

I was able to discover that she's actually a woman without brain.

As a matter of fact, she even pregnant!
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by BreconHills(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, if they can smile to the bank with this stoning rice.
You can imagine the smiles if it's properly refined.
It's not just empowering them by shorting the border for them to smile but how much more have you educates them ? What policy have you put in place for them to refine good rice without stone and how have you strategise them to match up the public demands ?

#YeyeSetOfPeople.

Can you provide us with the brand names of the stoned rice. Once rice passes through a mill it cannot be stoned.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Chummynoni(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Devilfriend:

is a woman.

Her life is miserable that's why its very hard for Nairalanders to discover her gender in time.

But we thank God that gave me the idea to follow her mentions bumper to fender.

I was able to discover that she's actually a woman without brain.

As a matter of fact, she even pregnant!
then s/he must be bisexual cos his/her posts are confusing. s/he uses he/she interchangeably.lol
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by BreconHills(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, if they can smile to the bank with this stoning rice.
You can imagine the smiles if it's properly refined.
It's not just empowering them by shorting the border for them to smile but how much more have you educates them ? What policy have you put in place for them to refine good rice without stone and how have you strategise them to match up the public demands ?

#YeyeSetOfPeople.

Can you provide us with the brand names of the stoned rice.

Once rice passes through a mill it cannot be stoned. Also a couple of years ago made in Taiwan was an acronym for poor products, today that country supplies China with a large part of it computer chips. Life is progressive, but you have to take the first step. No one is born with an entitlement to eat rice. It isnt a human right. Until we develop the mindset of taking short term inconveniences, we will never make anything of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Devilfriend(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Chummynoni:

then s/he must be bisexual cos his/her posts are confusing. s/he uses he/she interchangeably.lol

Not only her post, her life generally is confusing people including her own family.

Cc

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MrVagina: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83750912:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[/s]
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by aspiring44: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2019
ManirBK:

What is the essence of comparative trade advantage ?

Once we don't follow basic fundamentals and principles before setting standard
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by bentwood85(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2019
ManirBK:

He should also close the borders to electric generators..... ASAP
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Successlane: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear.[/quote]

My hat is off.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Successlane: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear.[/i][/quote][/b]

My hat is off !!!
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Okoroawusa: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Godsonkemz:
Farmers whose crops are being destroyed by fulani herdsmen grazing on their farmlands, and if they resist they are killed.
Where you see fulani Herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs / "Don't Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" EFCC Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.