Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' (23453 Views)

We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Minister Of Works In View: Fashola, Shehuri, Aregbe,adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by airminem(f): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
You again! Next you minister will say nigerians 'import PIZZA' from abroad. This govt deeds have made nigeria synonymous with rice.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Gudguyz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good for them...Someone's bad luck is another person Good luck

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by 1shortblackboy: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Any guy/man who doesn't eat Fufu is a gay...

Goodnight
u mean fufu made from fermented cassava ? That smelling thing !

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MrVagina: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83745919:

Another one?
From the next step to the NEXT LEVEL!

Your moniker Confirms it all!
[/s] Trash

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MrVagina: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83745914:

No food for a lazy man.
The Lazy youths that are not ready to work will all be at the wits end, while the hardworking and honest Nigerians are smiling to the bank everyday.

Slow and steady we are moving to a New and better Nigeria.
God bless our darling nation.

Good governance.
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari for all that he is doing to make our once battered and raped nation work again.
It will end in praise.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
[/s]
trash trash trash

4 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by simple250: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
And doctors are smiling to the bank appendix is on the rise ....stone rice rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by naijadrivablog: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kah, kah, kah grin
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Kingluqman(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
And numerous Nigerians Dey cry to hospitals because the rice wan finish our teeth.

grin

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Devilfriend(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83745919:

Another one?
From the next step to the NEXT LEVEL!

Your moniker Confirms it all!

Yen yen yen...

You no get shame at all.

One pesin smile to the bank among over 250m people because of border closure and you are here typing rubbish.

Anyway, let me leave you till tomorrow I need to sleep in time so that I will be able to wake up in time.

I must beat Ajah traffic so that I will have about 1 and half hours to deal with you here on Nairaland before I go to my sit tomorrow morning.

I must not cheat nature because of suya seller.

Straight to my bed!

7 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by silibaba: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
kiss

Nigerians love Rice sha!!!

Be like say border closure nor dey affect Beans and yam..
if I tell you how I hate rice and sharwama ehn
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by airbrush: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
ManirBK:
All the best Mr BUBU, let the border remain close!

i remember when garri went from 5 Naria to 20 Naria during obj govt when the press asked the old man what he thinks he reply that mini wages for farmer after nearly 20 years we now know better as it comes to stay.Nigerians are suffering and crying out but do not have the will to chase away it bad rulers once and for all

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Devilfriend:

Yen yen yen...

You no get shame at all.

One pesin smile to the bank among over 250m people because of border closure and you are here typing rubbish.

Anyway, let me leave you till tomorrow I need to sleep in time so that I will be able to wake up in time.

I must beat Ajah traffic so that I will have about 1 and half hours to deal with you here on Nairaland before I go to my sit tomorrow morning.

Straight to my bed!
Story of your life! grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Deltatoto: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by MrVagina: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83746317:

Story of your life! grin cheesy
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by arodavoo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
This people eeh, they won't eat the local rice because the rice is kinda stony.

they have more than enough rice for the festive period coming and beyond... Las Las na still the masses go suffer am

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA

I would teach and guide you on importation of Hair from china, India, Vietnam and cambodia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Nurallionaire(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Tell us something new.. Which yeye farmers? Farmers that pack stones inside bag and call it rice, is that one farmer?
Farmers that can carter for the need of the whole country, is that one farmer?
Hey man if u don't know what it means to work on farms just keep ur mouth short.

If u quote me eyeyeye I will kick u buharistically������

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Notatribalist(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
slowice:
You mean they are smiling to the bank after making Nigerians pay outrageous amount for local rice? Rice that they cannot properly destone, sort and polish? Must we pay heavy amount for poor products?
you still have the opportunity to become a rice farmer, maybe yours can be properly destoned.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by hoyze24: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself. You think we can conveniently cultivate rice that would feed us. Make dry season come now, 70% no go fit farm.

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by yaki84: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Any guy/man who doesn't eat Fufu is a gay...

Goodnight
Seconded
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Mac2016(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
It's another one! sad
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by ud4u: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
They are smiling to the bank at the detriment of the poor masses.

Why must local rice go as high as #22,000 per bag.

Now border closure is opportunity for them to hike their price.

The same government that closed the border supposed to put measures in place to control the price.

Some people can no longer afford to cook rice in their homes.

Let us not pretend as if we are not in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Nurallionaire(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
All dos dt says d rice contain stones are idiots
Some of dem hv never even touch an ordinary hoe Nd u ar talking rubbish If u quote me I will slap u buharistically.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by airminem(f): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Devilfriend:

Yen yen yen...

You no get shame at all.

Straight to my bed!
Wow. Nice dp. You must have sacrifice alot
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Bahamas95(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
The annoying thing be say na foreign rice this mumu and he family dey eat for house.

Thunder fire your pot belly there!

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Lizilicious(f): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mannerbbqgrills is at it again...
The guy can type rubbish ehn

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by Chummynoni(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Devilfriend:

Yen yen yen...

You no get shame at all.

Straight to my bed!
lol. i no fit laugh abeg. u no go kill this guy

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by arukwe123(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nurallionaire:

Some of dem hv never even touch an ordinary hoe
Nd u ar talking rubbish
If u quote me I will slap u buharistically.
you are the idiot here. how will someone buy a bag of rice for 22k only to be eating stones. why can't Nigerians make things right once in their life. angry
Nurallionaire:

Some of dem hv never even touch an ordinary hoe
Nd u ar talking rubbish
If u quote me I will slap u buharistically.
you are the idiot here. how will someone buy a bag of rice for 22k only to be eating stones. why can't Nigerians make things right once in their life.
Re: Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' by colestephan86: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
slowice:
You mean they are smiling to the bank after making Nigerians pay outrageous amount for local rice? Rice that they cannot properly destone, sort and polish? Must we pay heavy amount for poor products?
Lol, who are we in Nigeria that we can't eat rice that has stones, who is supposed to be eating stones if not Nigerians, if we don't patronise our own how will we perfect it? If Nigeria have surplus garri beans, onions, pepper then why can't we have rice? Believe it or not, these countries are milking us dry , any country that doesn't want to grow above their roots should be left alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Best Way To Get A Consensus Candidate / They Have Stolen Our Presidential, Guber Mandates - LP's Kenneth Okonkwo / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.