Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,363 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) (11532 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Katier00(f): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Shatap go find work
i can employ your entire generation. Go ask around

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Jacktheripper: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
foodthought:
Guys, why do you feel it's your responsibility to take girl of your girlfriend's finances.

Some guys will say that if you don't give your girl money another guy will....

But why do guys like to use their money to impress women offering them mostly sex...

If you like give her money, another guy will still give her money. If you like don't give her money, another guy will still give her money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

Plenty gbas, gbos full here ooo.you actually finished the op grin

..make I nyansh nah?..haba. why u so stingy? Are u a racist? sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:
U can help out, but shouldn't turn yourself to Atm machine
what's your gender?
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2019
MrCork:

..make I nyansh nah?..haba. why u so stingy? Are u a racist? sad

If you quit trolling me for one year I'll nyash you since you can't afford 50m Kuwaiti dollar.

N:B if you ever mentions me again for the one year,there wouldn't be any nyashing for you again infact pant rope you no go see.be a good guy and u'll collect nyashing next year November.(true story)
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2019
Katier00:
lazy man's ideology
Third world relationship parasite/olosho protest
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Katier00(f): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
crownedrookie:

Third world relationship parasite/olosho protest
you are entitled to your opinion and me to mine
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Hisduchess:

If you quit trolling me for one year I'll nyash you since you can't afford 50m Kuwaiti dollar.

N:B if you ever mentions me again for the one year,there wouldn't be any nyashing for you again infact pant rope you no go see.be a good guy and u'll collect nyashing next year November.(true story)

..deal....the deal is on!!!!

...so how long u goingna nyansh me for'?
cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
MrCork:

..deal....the deal is on!!!!

...so how long u goingna nyansh me for'?
cheesy

You've gone against the rules.so fvck off.no nyashing
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hisduchess:

You've gone against the rules.so fvck off.no nyashing

...we need to 're negotiate the contract...I need to nyansh u, ok. U like Nandos? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
MrCork:

...we need to 're negotiate the contract...I need to nyansh u, ok. U like Nandos? cheesy

No renegotiations.so nothing for you.what is nandos Mr dwarf
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hisduchess:

..U never heard of nando?..4real?.. U see ..this is the side effect of living in the village.

...can I pay for yor transport to Lagos?? ((Shaking my head))
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hisduchess:

.serriosly' I need to nyansh 4real..U owe me. Can I take u to Kentuky fried chicken
And u eat as u like?.. I wanna treat u nice..like a lady!
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women like this? See this,Judge for Yourself and share your experience / ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.