Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Business Can I Start At The University? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start At The University? (17976 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Recommend Business I Can Start At Onitsha Main Market / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Analog95(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
GuestLog:
1. As a university student, you have the great opportunity of affiliate marketing. Get any program that rewards cash for referrals, print the marketing catch along with your links and paste everywhere paste able. (Passive income)

2. You can also sell 2nd hand clothes to girls and reap money like a pro. (Risk of debt)

3. Also, register as a POS agent in the hostel. People can make withdrawal from you without going to town to make money withdrawal. (High risk of robbery)

4. Organise interdepartmental beauty peagents or month-end shows. (You need support from stakeholders)

5. Open a shop besides the hostel for gas refill and also sell hotplates. (Low risk)

6. Soccer viewing center if the hostel doesn't have a common room with TV. (Low risk)

7. Open a well packaged Akara joint. Trust me, you will build a house from this. (Low risk if you can put your pride aside)

8. Laundry service. (Low risk)

9. Video games & snooker joint. (Low risk)

10. Fast food joint or. Indomie & eggs, kinda business. (Low risk but your grades may suffer if you do not manage your time well)

Business Ideas To Avoid

* Betshop
* Prostitution
* Sale of stolen items
* Malpractice agent
* Pimpin'
* Gigalo

My one Kobo advice
Find time to learn a skill in a relevant trade to your studies. It'll keep you many steps ahead of your peers and secure your future better.

please which business is malpractice agent?
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by silibaba: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
mercenary grin

you don't need capital to start cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by osomhi(f): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
There's the sale of designers perfume oil. You can get a dozen of 3ml bottles for #6,000 at wholesale price and resell to students at #1,000. Students customers that patronize me says it's a lucrative business as students rush it.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by promisedeco(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xclusiveme:

By writing an interesting
solid article and converting to a pdf file(ebook) and publishing it on fiverr and inputing your desired amount of the article
pls sir, can you put me through? I want to start something different
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Sonsly041(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chuvin22:

the real task here is finding that beautiful lady.

There are so many beautiful girls in every uno.....
You have to be smart ooo as a guy....
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

There are so many beautiful girls in every uno.....

You have to be smart ooo as a guy....

Which uni first?
That one fine girl will come and trade pop corn for you.
Is like you don’t know what is happening..

Olosho work don finish? How much yu wan give her?

Depends on the uni sha... here in uniport bad influence is a big thing.

Very few decent girls. Not sure any fine girl will trade pop corn for you when there are men out there promising her 50k for one night.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Sonsly041(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chuvin22:

Which uni first?
That one fine girl will come and trade pop corn for you.
Is like you don’t know what is happening..

Olosho work don finish? How much yu wan give her?

Depends on the uni sha... here in uniport bad influence is a big thing.

Very few decent girls. Not sure any fine girl will trade pop corn for you when there are men out there promising her 50k for one night.

You are right but there are beautiful girls that can do the biz....
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Emmaxy9(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
justmykel:

Can you teach me?
Check my signature for my WhatsApp details and message me
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by GuestLog: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Analog95:

please which business is malpractice agent?
People who go to school printing press and buy examination papers before it is taken. Usually, such people have a friend or relation who sell such documents for a price.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

You are right but there are beautiful girls that can do the biz....

Like I said, depends on the uni. Not because most girls are into runs or shady lifestyles but because they care a lot about what their classmates would say... talking about peer pressure/bad influence.
Girls are easily moved. They easily feel they are being cheated if they not enjoying the good things of life.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by remi1444: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
adeiza4u:
You can start with as low as 2k, just don't let students owe you.
I need guidance.
Can you drop your number let me contact you.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by justmykel(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emmaxy9:

Check my signature for my WhatsApp details and message me
Okay boss
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by adeiza4u(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
remi1444:
I need guidance.
Can you drop your number let me contact you.
OK. But I wouldn't like to drop my number here. Mail me on adeizawrites@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by mariopepper(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
The easiest way as for me is to create your own app. It doesn't take much time and money and if you have basic skills you can do it. The best option for student business
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by KriscoData(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
punter9:
As a student looking for a business to do to earn cash to support your education without the business interfering with your studies.
The following business will help you:
1. Buy a laptop, modem and a small printer: with these in place, you don't need a shop, you can make use of your room. In school you can type project for student for money. It is very lucrative. Give them a fair price better than others and you will make good cash.
Get a printer that can print, scan and photocopy. When money start rolling in get the next item quickly.

2. Digital Camera: When money start rolling in, the next item you need is to get a Camera for passport taking and pictures. This is also profitable.

3. Learn 3D Animation: this is hot cake and you can use your phone to do this. I have a class where l teach this for FREE.

i also went to start this business in school i already have a laptop and a small printer, how much do you think i can get a scanner and photocopy machine
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Ajibade123(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2019
see ways to overcome financial problems In your business https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-overcome-financial-problems-in-business/
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Vladm(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jesse25:

Am a student too plss can I contact you too
sure, why not
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Yeecar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please check my signature.
Jimmy17:
Hi, so I recently gained admission into the University of Ibadan and I've been thinking of a way to support myself...I was thinking of going into mining because of the vast mineral resources in the state but I heard mining is very capital intensive and highly risky..can anyone help me out with tips and pointers to get started??

Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by punter9(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2019
remi1444:

I'm interested in learning the bolded.
How can I be part of the "class"?

Drop your WhatsApp number and you will be added or send a mail to me on nairaland
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by punter9(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
justmykel:

3D animation with phone? How pls?
Induct me into your free class abeg!

Drop your WhatsApp number or send me a mail
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by punter9(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Jesse25:

Are you in Benin

No
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Six11(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities?
How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by justmykel(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2019
punter9:

Bro my WhatsApp contact is in my siggy sir
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by punter9(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2019
justmykel:

Bro my WhatsApp contact is in my siggy sir
Ok
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by susiivy: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2019
punter9:

08188170898 here
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Interact with students and the society to find out what's their utmost need and try to supply it and you will make bank
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Thebestpicks: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Exoclassic: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Indomie Noodles As A Distribuctor / Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? / Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.