Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend (5426 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 4:06am On Nov 05, 2019
This was the girl I met some weeks ago when I went to their shop. I was just passing by o then I saw her got captivated by her beauty. I went in pretended as though I wanna buy phone. She work as a sales girl where they sell phones. What really interest me in her is how she convinced me to buy one small Nokia phone cos i wasn't planning to buy any phone that day but due to her convincing spirit and her humility, I bought the phone. I asked her for her number and she happily gave me. Tried calling her when I got home but was switched off, tried it like trice then I deleted the goddamn phone number.
When I was passing by on Sunday to my surprise she was able to recognize me. I stopped and said hi, she was so so excited, I could read it in her face. She was like i've been expecting your call then I told her I deleted her number when I tried calling her like 3 times thought she gave me wrong number. She was shocked, then she collected my phone and dialled her number on it.
Fast forward to yesterday, i tried her number and it went through and I smiled. On phone we talk and talked, she was already liking it. Thank you for calling me I really appreciate it blah blah blah blah.
Then i professed my feeling to her, that she's beautiful, how she caught my attention blah blah blah. For a moment she was speechless, I asked her why is she silent cos it was as though I was talking to myself. Hmmn she answered and said, she is with someone already. So disappointing cos I was expecting a positive answer. Then I said okay, when I was about hanging up the phone, she said wait, that doesn't mean you should delete my number from your phone o. I was like why won't I ? She said you could take me as your sister then I told her straight up, I have enough sisters, what about a friend? I said NO I don't like keeping female friends.
And she became sad, to her make happy for that moment I told her if she will like us to hangout on Sunday and she said yes.
I cum dey look am for my mind but you said you don get boyfriend na.

I no come understand, is this another way of girls forming hard to get by saying she has boyfriend or she get am true true?
Or I should just chop and clean mouth when she come on Sunday? I'm afraid I don't wanna snatch someone's girlfriend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by chukwuibuipob: 4:12am On Nov 05, 2019
undecided kids normal talk

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14am On Nov 05, 2019
bro, sit down and ask yourself this simple question:
if this babe was your woman, would you like her to go out with men/strangers she just met, who want to be with her?!

you should simply tell this babe that if she wants to meet, she should bring her boyfriend along....
these oloshos are perfecting the art of cunningly putting men in the friendzone, for whatever reason.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Brother with benefits cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Bola146(f): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin brother brother cheesy una doo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Kenoxman(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2019
No woman is really single. If ur feelings for her is really genuine, then be patient with her. But if na to just chop & clean mouth, let her go.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Kayoderebel(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2019
these oloshos are perfecting the art of cunningly putting men in the friendzone, for whatever reason.[/quote]

It's not "for whatever reason" , it's just basic maths to them. She understands that if he is her boyfriend then he gotta be rewarded with sex for the financial responsibilities he is about to start bearing.

But why let him get the sex when you could just friendzone him instead ? That way she continues to receive endless financial favors (from both OP & others like him) and still doesn't give out the sex lol . It's a really lucrative business

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Kayoderebel(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Kenoxman:
No woman is really single. If ur feelings for her is really genuine, then be patient with her. But if na to just chop & clean mouth, let her go.

He should be patient with her ? Lmaooooo grin grin man don already buy phone wey e no need o. Where does the patience end ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by cenaman(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2019
That was too soon. you should have let her be aquinted to u before letting the cat out of the bag.

2 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Kenoxman:
[b]No woman is really single. If ur feelings for her is [/b]really genuine, thaen be patient with her. But if na to just chop & clean mouth, let her go.
I see this too bro, it seems every girl you meet out there has one boyfriend or the other

1 Like

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by solex2346: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2019
First of all,your English Language teacher no go die better, what is the meaning of "humblessnes"? grin. next time we call it humility
Secondly, you said you went there to buy ur small phone,you later said u did not plan to buy any phone that day. honsetly, ori e ko pe by deceiving millions of people

3 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by AstroG: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Kenoxman:

Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Charleys: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Women keep men as friends because you never can tell. They might need your help in the future.

1 Like

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by potbelly(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Rejected stone now in the brotherzone... tongue
It is well... smiley
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bro, sit down and ask yourself this simple question:
if this babe was your woman, would you like her to go out with men/strangers she just met, who want to be with her?!

you should simply tell this babe that if she wants to meet, she should bring her boyfriend along....
these oloshos are perfecting the art of cunningly putting men in the friendzone, for whatever reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by chukwuibuipob: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Confused tale.u waka go to buy one small palasa fone nd later u no plan to buy fone.#Kids love tale
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2019
AstroG:

Rubbish!!!
why dont you shut up smiley
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Confused tale.u waka go to buy one small palasa fone nd later u no plan to buy fone.#Kids love tale
Nah the shiit is real, I never planned to buy any phone from her. I only got captivated by her looks when I was passing by then I went in camouflaged as though I wanna buy phone but luckily for her, she was able to convinced the shiit outta me
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by richie240: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2019
1. She had already told u she has a man! What else do u want? Would u like ur gf frolicking with another man?
#do_unto_others_what_u_want_others_to_do_2_u

2. If its true dt she has a boyfriend and she still wants to hang out with u, then she's not loyal.

3. She gave u #backup number and u were over d moon with joy. You tried it and it was switched off. u know how many random men (like u) ask for her number on a daily basis?
Did she tell u she works in a radio station?

4. U professed love to Someone u've just met and u expect her to to turn 'jelly' downstairs over u. U know how many times in each day she hears such sweet nothings?
#dhur!

5. She openly tells u she has a man, in order words "no vacancy", yet u tread on. Later u'll open a thread about how u spent ur life savings on a girl who didn't allow u as much as see d color of her bra talkless of..... Or how she gives more attention to d main guy than you.
#u_are_already_being_ friend-zoned!

6. A robber has no moral standing casting aspersions at a pickpocket; both of them are ". half and six pence". If u encourage her to cheat on her man, then be ready to accept whatever comes of such 'relationship'.

7. All DT glitters is not gold.
#use_ur_head!

6 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2019
She will still fvck you wether you want to be serious with her or not... She has fallen already... The problem now is... What do you actually want from her... Do you want something serious with her or you want to knack and move on...

She probably wants to keep you as one of her options incase her present relationship is not going as planned...

1 Like

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
She will still fvck you wether you want to be serious with her or not... She has fallen already... The problem now is... What do you actually want from her... Do you want something serious with her or you want to knack and move on...

She probably wants to keep you as one of her options incase her present relationship is not going as planned...
It's either of the two bro it's all depends on her cos most of these hôes like pretending a lot. She looks innocent and decent but I don't fancy that. If she's good girl I may take it seriously but if it's other way round I will just chop and move on. No time keeping hôes
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Kenoxman(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2019
RejectedStone:
I see this too bro, it seems every girl you meet out there has one boyfriend or the other
True. Every good looking lady will have at least 2 different men woo her every week. Even married ladies are not left out. U see how difficult it is for a lady to be single. Even ur girlfriend has ''toasters'' on a daily. But this is not so for we men. If u don't go out there and talk to a woman, u could remain single for ages.
See, when I like a girl, I don't care whether or not she has a boyfriend. I shoot my shot and hang around. It's now left for her to decide if she is single or not.

5 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by RejectedStone: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Kenoxman:

True. Every good looking lady will have at least 2 different men woo her every week. Even married ladies are not left out. U see how difficult it is for a lady to be single. Even ur girlfriend has ''toasters'' on a daily. But this is not so for we men. If u don't go out there and talk to a woman, u could remain single for ages.
See, when I like a girl, I don't care whether or not she has a boyfriend. I shoot my shot and hang around. It's now left for her to decide if she is single or not.
Women get problem, one of the reasons I don't expect any girl to be faithful to me even my wife. If you cheat on me, I cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Oreofepeters: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2019
RejectedStone:
Women get problem, one of the reasons I don't expect any girl to be faithful to me even my wife. If you cheat on me, I cheat on you
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Korllami007: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2019
That's what you will get 90% of time when you woo a lady.

The greatest mistake you made was wooing her.
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
She wants you, but she already has a bf.

The point here is, what do you want?

Do you want something serious or do you want to just bang her?

The choice is yours.
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
I will keep saying it till time immemoral that men especially the young ones are wired to think with their dick and not their brain.

Because you saw a pretty lady and what is your mind is to bang and destroy her little wonder you bought a phone you didn't need because you re already blinded by pussy nothing but pussy.

Op just take it easy with your time,don't waste your time and energy on sex because it has destroy so many men.

3 Likes

Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by LOGOBELT: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
RejectedStone:
This was the girl I met some weeks ago when I went to their shop. I was just passing by o then I saw her got captivated by her beauty. I went in pretended as though I wanna buy phone. She work as a sales girl where they sell phones. What really interest me in her is how she convinced me to buy one small Nokia phone cos i wasn't planning to buy any phone that day but due to her convincing spirit and her humility, I bought the phone. I asked her for her number and she happily gave me. Tried calling her when I got home but was switched off, tried it like trice then I deleted the goddamn phone number.
When I was passing by on Sunday to my surprise she was able to recognize me. I stopped and said hi, she was so so excited, I could read it in her face. She was like i've been expecting your call then I told her I deleted her number when I tried calling her like 3 times thought she gave me wrong number. She was shocked, then she collected my phone and dialled her number on it.
Fast forward to yesterday, i tried her number and it went through and I smiled. On phone we talk and talked, she was already liking it. Thank you for calling me I really appreciate it blah blah blah blah.
Then i professed my feeling to her, that she's beautiful, how she caught my attention blah blah blah. For a moment she was speechless, I asked her why is she silent cos it was as though I was talking to myself. Hmmn she answered and said, she is with someone already. So disappointing cos I was expecting a positive answer. Then I said okay, when I was about hanging up the phone, she said wait, that doesn't mean you should delete my number from your phone o. I was like why won't I ? She said you could take me as your sister then I told her straight up, I have enough sisters, what about a friend? I said NO I don't like keeping female friends.
And she became sad, to her make happy for that moment I told her if she will like us to hangout on Sunday and she said yes.
I cum dey look am for my mind but you said you don get boyfriend na.

I no come understand, is this another way of girls forming hard to get by saying she has boyfriend or she get am true true?
Or I should just chop and clean mouth when she come on Sunday? I'm afraid I don't wanna snatch someone's girlfriend
Oga I don't give a f**k if she is someone's girlfriend, the girl you were dating before, is she you first love? Or are you the girl's first love You snatched her from someone, and probably someone else later snatched her from you again, this thing rotates. Stop being scared of talking to a girl who already have a boyfriend, just as Zlatan Ibile said "Yeye Boyfriend" she might not be convenient with her current boyfriend, but she has no choice. Oga if she get boyfriend and she give in to you........DATE HER

If you like listen to my words
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Oga I don't give a f**k if she is someone's girlfriend, the girl you were dating before, is she you first love? Or are you the girl's first love You snatched her from someone, and probably someone else later snatched her from you again, this thing rotates. Stop being scared of talking to a girl who already have a boyfriend, just as Zlatan Ibile said "Yeye Boyfriend" she might not be convenient with her current boyfriend, but she has no choice. Oga if she get boyfriend and she give in to you........DATE HER

If you like listen to my words
Men will men,they are the same.
They think with their dicks and not their brain.
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by foolbuster: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
AstroG:

Rubbish!!!

Laff wan ki me here aswear. grin grin grin
Re: Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kayoderebel:
It's not "for whatever reason" , it's just basic maths to them. She understands that if he is her boyfriend then he gotta be rewarded with sex for the financial responsibilities he is about to start bearing.

But why let him get the sex when you could just friendzone him instead ? That way she continues to receive endless financial favors (from both OP & others like him) and still doesn't give out the sex lol . It's a really lucrative business

true indeed... but we all know that when you start asking "friend" (aka wannabe bf) for gifts and handouts, he will ultimately hit that. so these women might as well just cheat, and be done with the waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / .. / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.